Well in the current version we don't really have strategy in battles cause you only make simple click of "Fight" and whoever nation who got more men and pure strength will win , without strategy small countries can never match larger ones and so the bigger country will always win , this cause them to be under constant occupation which can take over half a year in some cases , they will stay with no bonuses and unable to make baby booms , those nations in many times will actually start dying out and while the bigger nations will have 100% bonus and will keep on growing.
In V2 we had strategy on our battles which were on a battle map , ofc bigger nations had an advantage(like they should) , but the smaller countries could still beat them and emerge victorious.
It had 2 major disadvantages : 1)It took a lot of time to fight.
2)Tanks were overpowered(but we got this now with Q7s so its not different then it is now).
So my idea is simple : 1)Return the battle map(Ofc their will be a need to make some changes since their is a lot of different between this game version and V2 and maybe should even remake the whole map but its accentual to have 1 for strategy in the battles).
How the V2 map looked ? :
2)Battles took too long so their will be smaller time per turn & if theirs a certain amount of turns ending without battle won and it gets to long(In order to win the attacker will need to get certain objectives on the map) , the battle will auto end(giving victory to defenders or resistance fighters if they got 80% or more the amount of kills the attackers have or to the attackers if the defenders have less then 80% of their kill amount),the % doesn't have to be 80% it can be higher or lower but the idea is giving the advantage to the side who is weaker if they hold long enough.
3)commanders(President , Mod , your MU commander\captain or a player given the power by them) will be able to set "objective points" on the map which will notify players their order.
4)People don't always have time for long stay in game so they could active their fighting on bot mode(Instead of them commanding an AI will fight on the map having a certain amount of HP they allow him to use) , bots will go automatically to objective points given by commanders.
5)Add some advantages to each weapon(ofc tanks will still be the strongest weapon when engaging) :
- Artillery and Snipers(Q3 & 2) will be able to attack from long range(So if i have Q3 or Q2 i can fire on some 1 without starting a fight which for i could use to fire on the enemy from behind the lines of ally tanks . when low on HP and cant risk getting into a full fight).
- Q1 and Q2 will go stealth while in trees area , Q1 will have 3 hits b4 the other side can hit him when doing such an ambush.
- snipers(Q2) and artillery(Q3) can do 1 hit from range as long as you are in range of 3 spots on map from them.
- Helicopters(Q4) will be a lot faster then other units(Since air units are faster then ground units).
- Q5 tanks would be faster then Q6-7 tanks.
- Q6 tanks will have chance for double hit in an attack(since they have two cannons).
- Q7 tanks have an enormous amount of fire power and defense allowing them to be the perfect first line unit.
- Bazooka instead of making 1 shot per kill with 10k influence will become a special weapon that have advantage when fighting vs tanks(Q5-7) but will be weak vs guns(Q1 & 2).
In order those advantages wont be used and then player will transfer to tank you can only replace weapon when spawn.
6)bombs and rockets will become tactical weapons making damage to any 1 on the spot who it is fired at(for example if a Q1 rocket hits a spot it makes kills 100 HP so if theirs 1 player on the spot he dies , but if their are 2 players each will loose 50 HP ofc if 1 got less then 50 HP he die).
7)Fighting will stay the same(based on STR and weapon) , to engage you go into a spot and have to fight every 1 on it(If their are many people on it you will ofc go with more people from your side).
8)No more divisions , as long as are used by twinks whether by players staying low lvls in purpose or at STR based divisions players will become 999s so in other words it just makes low lvl players to stop playing as in the first months of their Elife they are only training , without working or fighting so they can "win BHs in low divisions".
Ye my ideas are far from making a complete model and are not perfect but they will add strategy into the fighting rather then pure STR.
- If you vote "No(We want strategy but those ideas are bad)." pis show your idea maybe its really better then what i suggest , anyway i find the current model impossible for small countries and bad for the game in long range.
- I also wants to change the eco model to be more realistic and less over simple : http://forum.erepubl...economic-model/
Edited by bonjik, 27 October 2013 - 03:04 PM.