•     

Photo

A New Militaric Model(Based On V2)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: A New Militaric Model(Based On V2)

what you think of the offered military model changes ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

Well in the current version we don't really have strategy in battles cause you only make simple click of "Fight" and whoever nation who got more men and pure strength will win , without strategy small countries can never match larger ones and so the bigger country will always win , this cause them to be under constant occupation which can take over half a year in some cases , they will stay with no bonuses and unable to make baby booms , those nations in many times will actually start dying out and while the bigger nations will have 100% bonus and will keep on growing.

picture :

screenshot31j.jpg

In V2 we had strategy on our battles which were on a battle map , ofc bigger nations had an advantage(like they should) , but the smaller countries could still beat them and emerge victorious.

It had 2 major disadvantages : 1)It took a lot of time to fight.

2)Tanks were overpowered(but we got this now with Q7s so its not different then it is now).

So my idea is simple : 1)Return the battle map(Ofc their will be a need to make some changes since their is a lot of different between this game version and V2 and maybe should even remake the whole map but its accentual to have 1 for strategy in the battles).

How the V2 map looked ? :

69842299_640.jpg

2)Battles took too long so their will be smaller time per turn & if theirs a certain amount of turns ending without battle won and it gets to long(In order to win the attacker will need to get certain objectives on the map) , the battle will auto end(giving victory to defenders or resistance fighters if they got 80% or more the amount of kills the attackers have or to the attackers if the defenders have less then 80% of their kill amount),the % doesn't have to be 80% it can be higher or lower but the idea is giving the advantage to the side who is weaker if they hold long enough.

3)commanders(President , Mod , your MU commander\captain or a player given the power by them) will be able to set "objective points" on the map which will notify players their order.

4)People don't always have time for long stay in game so they could active their fighting on bot mode(Instead of them commanding an AI will fight on the map having a certain amount of HP they allow him to use) , bots will go automatically to objective points given by commanders.

5)Add some advantages to each weapon(ofc tanks will still be the strongest weapon when engaging) :

- Artillery and Snipers(Q3 & 2) will be able to attack from long range(So if i have Q3 or Q2 i can fire on some 1 without starting a fight which for i could use to fire on the enemy from behind the lines of ally tanks . when low on HP and cant risk getting into a full fight).

- Q1 and Q2 will go stealth while in trees area , Q1 will have 3 hits b4 the other side can hit him when doing such an ambush.

- snipers(Q2) and artillery(Q3) can do 1 hit from range as long as you are in range of 3 spots on map from them.

- Helicopters(Q4) will be a lot faster then other units(Since air units are faster then ground units).

- Q5 tanks would be faster then Q6-7 tanks.

- Q6 tanks will have chance for double hit in an attack(since they have two cannons).

- Q7 tanks have an enormous amount of fire power and defense allowing them to be the perfect first line unit.

- Bazooka instead of making 1 shot per kill with 10k influence will become a special weapon that have advantage when fighting vs tanks(Q5-7) but will be weak vs guns(Q1 & 2).

In order those advantages wont be used and then player will transfer to tank you can only replace weapon when spawn.

6)bombs and rockets will become tactical weapons making damage to any 1 on the spot who it is fired at(for example if a Q1 rocket hits a spot it makes kills 100 HP so if theirs 1 player on the spot he dies , but if their are 2 players each will loose 50 HP ofc if 1 got less then 50 HP he die).

7)Fighting will stay the same(based on STR and weapon) , to engage you go into a spot and have to fight every 1 on it(If their are many people on it you will ofc go with more people from your side).

8)No more divisions , as long as are used by twinks whether by players staying low lvls in purpose or at STR based divisions players will become 999s so in other words it just makes low lvl players to stop playing as in the first months of their Elife they are only training , without working or fighting so they can "win BHs in low divisions".

Ye my ideas are far from making a complete model and are not perfect but they will add strategy into the fighting rather then pure STR.

- If you vote "No(We want strategy but those ideas are bad)." pis show your idea maybe its really better then what i suggest , anyway i find the current model impossible for small countries and bad for the game in long range.

- I also wants to change the eco model to be more realistic and less over simple : http://forum.erepubl...economic-model/

Edited by bonjik, 27 October 2013 - 03:04 PM.

#2 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

the version II, sure, i will leave the game again. 

Edited by Elynea, 20 August 2013 - 05:32 PM.

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#3 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

the version II, sure, i will leave the game again. 

So you actually prefer a model were theirs only pure strength ? lol

oh and btw i only want to add strategy to the war model in a way it will make a nice difference , if you have a better solution why wont you tell it ?

Edited by bonjik, 20 August 2013 - 06:15 PM.

#4 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

i will not repeat the same thing : the actual system is not bad. 

They just need to change divisions. Division I and II together and change the exp for others divisions.

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

i will not repeat the same thing : the actual system is not bad. 

They just need to change divisions. Division I and II together and change the exp for others divisions.

The actual system is very bad because ONLY big countries win since it lacks STRATEGY.

#6 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

The actual system is very bad because ONLY big countries win since it lacks STRATEGY.

you were on the game with the version II. I would know how many players left the game during this version.

Do you really think this version will give more strategy? which one?

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

you were on the game with the version II. I would know how many players left the game during this version.

Do you really think this version will give more strategy? which one?

well did you read what i said in their ? it has a lot of difference from the original V2(aside of taking the idea of a battle map).

#8 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

Didn't work last time won't in this version either.

#9 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

Didn't work last time won't in this version either.

Yes i see how well the current version is working SO GOOD by having no strategy ....

Edited by bonjik, 22 August 2013 - 03:15 PM.

#10 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:17 AM

how about mobile version :/

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#11 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:57 AM

how about mobile version :/

its not what this thread \ topic is about

#12 Ferumdriel

Ferumdriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

EXP Divisions should be replaced by Strength Divisions so finally players could LVL normally instead of 2-clicking.

#13 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

EXP Divisions should be replaced by Strength Divisions so finally players could LVL normally instead of 2-clicking.

That will create strength twink problems cause people will stay at 1 str behind the max (for example if max for next dev is 45k then ill go on 44999 and be unstoppable).

anyway divisions will always be screwing some 1.

#14 Ferumdriel

Ferumdriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

That will create strength twink problems cause people will stay at 1 str behind the max (for example if max for next dev is 45k then ill go on 44999 and be unstoppable).

anyway divisions will always be screwing some 1.

So add +2 Strength for making DO and maybe increase Bonus gained from Daily Tasks.

#15 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

So add +2 Strength for making DO and maybe increase Bonus gained from Daily Tasks.

1)getting STR from DO may work.

2)People can just skip taking the daily task's prize if they wanted to twink STR.

#16 Ferumdriel

Ferumdriel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Still it could be better than it's now. New players who are in D4 can't even try to get BH. If there were strength divisions everyone could have an opportunity to get some BH medals. If people started to be a twink STR there would be more and more players who are twinks so it wouldn't make sense. If there were too many twinks they couldn't get gold from BH so they couldn't participate in tournaments - no rewards from DO means no Energy Bars. It'd become inefficient.

#17 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:21 PM

Still it could be better than it's now. New players who are in D4 can't even try to get BH. If there were strength divisions everyone could have an opportunity to get some BH medals. If people started to be a twink STR there would be more and more players who are twinks so it wouldn't make sense. If there were too many twinks they couldn't get gold from BH so they couldn't participate in tournaments - no rewards from DO means no Energy Bars. It'd become inefficient.

I know that im also in dev 4 and their are people with x3 - x 5 more STR.

#18 New Faustian Man

New Faustian Man

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:26 AM

Interesting idea, we definitely need a return of strategy to the war mod, but I don't think reintroducing the V2 battle mod is the answer.

#19 HusagaBiH

HusagaBiH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

hmm small changes would welcome :) al to win BH medal with about 13k power no chance,therefore needs to have 5 divisions :D

Edited by HusagaBiH, 27 August 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#20 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

hmm small changes would welcome :) al to win BH medal with about 13k power no chance,therefore needs to have 5 divisions :D

Getting a BH in my model wont be simple as well but it will give you an advantage if you & your side of the fighting have a good strategy :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users