•     

Photo

"exiled Congress"

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: "exiled Congress"

Do you agree that fully conqured contries should have a congress ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:52 PM

Since in the current version countries can be conquered for months and unable to have a congress\parliament to change their taxes which kills their economy(cause the current military model is stupid but lets not talk about it here :( ).

And so I would like to suggest every country will have a congress\parliament even as it is conquered(If not full congress at list 10 or 20 members) :P

Edited by bonjik, 20 August 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#2 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

No Congress. There needs to be consequence and it's already diluted since allowing CP elections and retaining political parties.

1528331-2.png

#3 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:51 AM

No congress.

Agree with above poster

#4 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

ye cause its really fair that countrys like USA and Canada that are occupied for such a long time and now that theirs a new work tax , their stuck with it and unable to change it ?

Edited by bonjik, 21 August 2013 - 07:02 AM.

#5 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

One of the main reasons to wipe a country is to stop them having Congress.

Allowing wiped countries to have Congress is basically telling you it doesn't matter whether your country is wiped or not.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#6 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:01 PM

Since in the current version countries can be conquered for months and unable to have a congress\parliament to change their taxes which kills their economy(cause the current military model is stupid but lets not talk about it here :( ).

And so I would like to suggest every country will have a congress\parliament even as it is conquered(If not full congress at list 10 or 20 members) :P

10 to 20 when countries with 1 region get 10. You have to be kidding me.

#7 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:20 PM

ye cause its really fair ...

Yes. It really is.

1528331-2.png

#8 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

ye cause its really fair that countrys like USA and Canada that are occupied for such a long time and now that theirs a new work tax , their stuck with it and unable to change it ?

Totally fair happened to nations a helluva lot smaller than them and did they care about that?

#9 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

10 to 20 when countries with 1 region get 10. You have to be kidding me.

Totally fair happened to nations a helluva lot smaller than them and did they care about that?

Yes i know it happens to a lot smaller nations , and yes i see it unfair that the current military model has no strategy and so bigger always win , my country isn't in COT but i can see whats unfair and whats fair , unlike you who's from Hungary,your country is fighting them so ofc you don't care whats unfair for them.

oh btw all free countries in the game got 40 parliament sits , in the current version , and yes its unfair some countries got 1 region but thats how the admins made the map.

Edited by bonjik, 22 August 2013 - 03:14 PM.

#10 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

Yes i know it happens to a lot smaller nations , and yes i see it unfair that the current military model has no strategy and so bigger always win , my country isn't in COT but i can see whats unfair and whats fair , unlike you who's from Hungary,your country is fighting them so ofc you don't care whats unfair for them.

oh btw all free countries in the game got 40 parliament sits , in the current version , and yes its unfair some countries got 1 region but thats how the admins made the map.

No you got one region you get 10 seats. not 40.

And if you bothered to look properly you'd see i'm new zealand not hungary, only in hungary for convenience of fighting in allies battles.

#11 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

No you got one region you get 10 seats. not 40.

And if you bothered to look properly you'd see i'm new zealand not hungary, only in hungary for convenience of fighting in allies battles.

as much as i know its 40 BUT if a congress man resign his "job" then your country loose his seat for the month maybe the congress men in that country were PTO multis and so auto resigned.

#12 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

as much as i know its 40 BUT if a congress man resign his "job" then your country loose his seat for the month maybe the congress men in that country were PTO multis and so auto resigned.

Look at pakistan last month 10 congressman total ;) Before resignations. So tell me again its 40.

http://www.erepublik...57/0/1374735600

http://wiki.erepubli...ongress_members

Edited by Jazzine, 22 August 2013 - 03:45 PM.

#13 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

Look at pakistan last month 10 congressman total ;) Before resignations. So tell me again its 40.

http://www.erepublik...57/0/1374735600

http://wiki.erepubli...ongress_members

didnt knew that :P

anyway its unfair but it doesn't mean conquered countries shouldn't have any type of leadership since rebels have leadership(maybe give all congress abilities to president but they shouldn't be unable to govern themself).

#14 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

didnt knew that :P

anyway its unfair but it doesn't mean conquered countries shouldn't have any type of leadership since rebels have leadership(maybe give all congress abilities to president but they shouldn't be unable to govern themself).

Nah can't make it to easy for them. Some countries like my own theres very little congressman can do but supply citizenship with this crap economy anyway.

#15 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

Nah can't make it to easy for them. Some countries like my own theres very little congressman can do but supply citizenship with this crap economy anyway.

Thats all cause Plato is stupid , he ruined the economy and killed the strategy in the military model.

#16 Rona1d

Rona1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationTegucigalpa, Honduras

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

no

#17 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Disagree. You would kill one of the few objectives why does the people plays eR.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#18 taytaz

taytaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

You are a sad person if you play eRepublik for the sole purpose of denying other players the ability to form congress...
Anyway, allowing Governments in Exile would be a good representation of what actually happens in real life. Tibet and Syria are two current examples of nations with active governments in exile. Why not model this in erepublik?

#19 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

You are a sad person if you play eRepublik for the sole purpose of denying other players the ability to form congress...
Anyway, allowing Governments in Exile would be a good representation of what actually happens in real life. Tibet and Syria are two current examples of nations with active governments in exile. Why not model this in erepublik?

Well, you must be a very boring person if you ask admins to take it easy with the defeated countries in a military game. ;)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#20 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

Well, you must be a very boring person if you ask admins to take it easy with the defeated countries in a military game. ;)

Its actually more about being realistic then giving conquered countries an easy time :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users