237 replies to this topic

#41 I-G-D

I-G-D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNiš, Serbia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

Just train once per day, and that's it. Why make it complicated?

I'm okay with more trainings if you can do them instantly, like double training in one moment, or if there's a decent limit. But it there's no limit, eRep will just become a competition between no-lifers to see who's more willing to give up sleep to get +90 Strength.

• panourgo.provato, Yakou, Dark Thunder and 1 other like this

#42 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

As longs as i will not be forced to set my clock every 16h, so that i don't loose str, i have no problem with the new addtions and i hope they will improuve the game and increase retention ! :)

I am bound by rationality !

#43 candymanson

candymanson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

As far as I know it's "You will be able to train again in 17 hours" as the day change will occur in 17 hours, not you will be able to train every 17 hours. I guess there's a bit of a difference :)

No, there is no difference. Daychance will only affect the fact that the user will be able to train and work (is there another use for daychance? maybe MM transactions?). So what's your point? As I see it, I-G-D was correct all along.

#44 cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationDeez Nuts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

> Tries to make changes to make eR attractive to n00bs

> All old guys are complaining because it will kill the game

eRep at it's best

• Tim Veltkamp likes this

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

#45 VaIsk

VaIsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGeneva , Switzerland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Lot of unnecessary drama and hype on sight.
This is yet another poor attempt to stitch ripped game.
New features are mostly cosmetic mud throwing into player eyes.

#46 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

What about the players who've spent years fully training, i.e. paying Gold to fully train (like me)? Everything's worthless now? There must be a system so that the strongest players remain the strongest, just without that big difference. I have 56 K Strength and if some newb starts training non-stop, all the time literally, no sleep, he/she can get really close to me pretty soon, because I'm definitely not gonna give up sleep for a game.

Considering the change is to imrpove the user experience for new players, I don't think it would ever happen that a new player would be able to get past a citizen that was playing for 3 or 4 years. So logically I would assume the strength that a new player can gain will decrease overtime to balance it out.

• Mr. Indigo, Marianne RF and GLEDKOOM like this

#47 I-G-D

I-G-D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNiš, Serbia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Yes, but is it fair for a newb even if he starts training with max training, that someone has 60k more str. than him and they get the same str. per day? It will be impossible to catch you, not to mention he will have no chance against stronger players by the time he gets to the D4. Unless they are going to add new divisions or change how divison system works - replace experience level with strength for example. :)

You didn't read what I wrote before. I said that this difference must and will always exist, but that there should be something else that should make the difference smaller. For example... If the hit in battles is equal to the SQUARE ROOT of the Strength, instead of having Strength as a linear multiple, things might be a lot better. That way, 10 K Strength and 40 K Strength is like 10 K and 20 K...

Who said anything about 17 hours? You will be able to train just like now, once a day.

Can you train ONCE EVERY 17 hours OR again AFTER EVERY 17 hours ? The difference is enormous.

• Goxi HN likes this

#48 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

As longs as i will not be forced to set my clock every 16h, so that i don't loose str, i have no problem with the new addtions and i hope they will improuve the game and increase retention ! :)

No one has ever said about training every 16 hours, the screenshot says 16 hours are left till you can train again, as the day change would occur within 16 hours of the screenshot being made.

• Derphoof likes this

#49 nkrsystem

nkrsystem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Babyfinn just like someone said you guys do not learn with your mistakes unfortunately.

Alot of them made in v2

why plato does not fix first the bugs in the messages,is starts to be a little annoying write a msg and after a few minutes when we tried to send the message receive a warning of an attack detected.

And why not fix the new alert menssage or post  99% of the times we do not receive any new alerts, after  that if not too much to ask why not correct the market module instead of always trying to fill your pockets with euros .

By the way why not try to Improve your customer support system, your  team is a bit incompetent,no offense but my last tickets my problems were solved in the worst possible way by your support team. 

For once plato please do something right for a change.

With best Regards an unhappy erepublik player. 

Nkrsystem

Edited by nkrsystem, 24 October 2013 - 02:35 PM.

• panourgo.provato likes this

#50 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

No one has ever said about training every 16 hours, the screenshot says 16 hours are left till you can train again, as the day change would occur within 16 hours of the screenshot being made.

It was very unclear this is why i mentioned it. if they want to make erep game 16h from 24h for new players i have no problem. Imo it should start from 12h and slowly increase with 1h every 2 eper days till it reaches 24h, (so basically almost half a month).

Edited by cc1432, 24 October 2013 - 02:27 PM.

I am bound by rationality !

#51 Ante General

Ante General

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

I was said there would be pictures.... WHERE ARE THEY?!

#52 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

I will complain when I'll try the new version :D

210402-1.png

#53 kojoti2

kojoti2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

More cosmetic changes -- Less Players i just wonder when administration of this game will learn lesson, there is no new players only multy accounts created by those who buy your stash or gold and (by doing that) are protected by admins. BTW when you going to remove thousand of national organizations used to wash money created by multy accounts?

BlogAzerothsignature1.png

#54 donAbadnego

donAbadnego

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

this is silly.

first: tell us

second: test it in a different e-world

third: you may implement it in the e-world we are living in

please keep it in mind, DO NOT ruin our game with test people (anyone remembers the thousands of test golds?), and DO NOT make any change before telling us about that.

• MaZzA likes this

#55 cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

cCcNUEVEOCHOcCc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationDeez Nuts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Pathetic, really pathetic -_-

Nice job Plato, you may as well close the server

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

#56 Alphatrion reborn

Alphatrion reborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

Why you give a chance for a new players to see and first try this when old players are that who bring you money and keep this game alive. I can bet this new modul can only make more old players to leave this game then new one can come only because this stupid changes ...

When V2 comes you make new server and test all there, is it hard to do it now and let us all to try, then hear our voice and then decide would you implement this here or not and what should change and what keep in all this ...

I wanna play the game, not that game play me, not to open every 5 minutes training ground to collect 5str, not to collect q0 food and weapons on every 5 minutes, dont put advantage on nolifers and dont push away from this game people who work, who have family, who have real life, and as i think, that kind of players are majority here.

For all who wish to click all day long, they can play any other facebook game, all are based on big activity but problem in that games are not lasting, find any FB game where you have active players over 2-3 years, and ofc dont forget, FB have a lot more potentional players, you dont have, you depend on us, so please treat us as we deserve, not like this.

Edited by Alphatrion reborn, 24 October 2013 - 02:50 PM.

• panourgo.provato, bonjik, decebal1000 and 6 others like this

#57 LoD_Hack

LoD_Hack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Leaving the game in 3, 2, 1..............

#58 buwica

buwica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

PLEASE! Don't change the training at all! Ok for the "new-players-bonus" BUT NOTHING ELSE

#59 Mellzinhoo

Mellzinhoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

Wait, are you seriously expecting me to believe this?

If we train every 17 hours, that means that we're gonna have to be online at every given hour... At some point. Even during sleeping hours. I don't see what's wrong with the old day change to day change system. If you implement this, then you're basically making this game playable only for no-lifers. I spend a lot of time on this game, but I'm NOT gonna wake up at 4h AM just to get Strength.

This seems like a total fail. My advice for you is to keep the old system when it comes to training. Working is a different thing, but training is something that shouldn't be modified.

You're right. If its gonna look like that, i'll quit this game..

And there will be lot of bots that will train for us, and as far as im not into cheating, there will be no point for me to play this game anymore cuz cheaters gonna overpower fairly playing citizens...

• ronnyJnrJnr, Bananeitor and Rikardoferreira like this

#60 TooR3al

TooR3al

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

you need to add a strenght limit so new players can catch up with the old players. that's why people quit. cos there's no fun. there are too many impossible missions and medals for the new players.

Edited by TooR3al, 24 October 2013 - 03:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users