Halloween Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#21 addictiveFTW

addictiveFTW

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationZarkovo-Cukarica-Beograd-Srbija-Evropa-Zemlja-Suncev sistem-Mlecni put

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

For better experience use this

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=p9XMd2eAy_4

It was dark.The chicken was coming home from shopping.On his way back home,suddenly fog appeared.He heard some noise in the bush.He was little bit scared so he started walking,faster and faster...

but he could get away from that noise,it was following him.Chicken goes faster,sound gets louder.He was so scared he decided to look for that noise,cause he was lost of this dense fog.He was walking slowly to the bush.Step by step,step by step...he was reaching for the bush,as he puts his hand in the bush,BOOM.Chickens heart stopped,he just saw a little puppy.He reached fot that puppy and it bite him.He lost a lot of blood,and fall on the ground.When he woke up,he felt a big pain on his right hand/wing.When he look at his right side,in all that fog,he saw something.It was orange.He stood up.Went to that orange thingy.As he was getting closer the fog was getting lighter and lighter.It was a pumpkin.He took it,but on the other side of the pumpkin,it was a smile.It was creepiest smile he ever saw.He dropped the pumpkin at the same time he saw that evil smile.The fog was gone.Later that night,chicken got home.He went to the bed.When he lay down,he heard someone knocking on his door.He went out to check it,Therw was no body.He locked his door and set his alarm on.Lay down on bed again,and PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP,his alarm went off.he took the knife and went down.His front doors were wide open.He turned off his alarm,went to check out the building,but again PEEP PEEP PEEP...front door open,backdoor open,garage door open,PEEP PEEP PEEP.Light start flickering...shhh,he heard...and everything stopped,light stopped flickering,alarm goes off.He goes to call a police,phone is not working.he goes to bed,but there it was,it was there again,it was that pumpkin,that evil smile.Chicken fell to bed...but his head...his head was removed...for the pumpkin...

http://www.erepublik...n1-2334945/1/20

Edited by addictiveFTW, 29 October 2013 - 10:36 PM.

• Rasta man likes this

#22 CARDSWS

CARDSWS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

This short story participates in the Halloween Community Contest  

The Night of Darkness

By: Cardsws, or DLC

It was a could a dark night. 10 children were awaken. The knock on the door, or was it the window, or even the inside of the wall? They when around to see what it was.  In the shadows, a glow, bright yellow, then red, then all together disappeared. 10 children went back to bed, not knowing what was happening. Again the knocking, but now it came as if it were right next to them. One by one, knock by knock, 10 children wake up. It was as if a black hole grew around them. Silent voices creep closer and closer, They got the children, one, two, three.....then......with the knocking again, they disappeared into the darkness, until......no one....was......lefffffffffff.........................

Edited by CARDSWS, 30 October 2013 - 12:27 AM.

#23 sokm

sokm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

#24 Ronelle

Ronelle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Short story for Halloween Contest

How the Headless Chicken Lost His Head

The headless chicken was at a time a noble bird. Proud of his looks and the way the lady chickens flocked to him. Within his breast beat a noble heart which knew when things were not right.

He was an accomplished technician and when the eworld began was proud to be working behind the scenes keeping everyone happy. Whatever he was doing no matter what time of day or night he would make his way to the labs to fix something working late into the night if need be to be sure nothing went wrong for long.

One dark cold wet winters night he was huddled in his bed with his 5 wives keeping warm and safe when he felt something was wrong, instantly he got up from his bed fetched his coat and headed out the door into the wild night to the labs.

The sight that met his eyes made his heart quiver in fright. The sky was black with sheets of lightning falling directly onto the lab buildings. Putting aside his fears he entered the building cautiously fearful of what he might find. Heading towards his work station he saw some workers in the lab but there was something not quite right about them. As one turned to look at him he felt a fear so deep he almost left the building right then. The eyes were pools of darkness within which lurked something evil. He hurried to his workstation but the worker followed him in and as he slammed the door he saw others coming out of their offices towards him with the same eyes. Not far behind was Plato and Lana with grins that made his heart shudder. "Come" they sad "Join us" The noble chicken slammed the door locked it and turned to face the one with him. In time to see the dark blade in its hand before his head was removed from his shoulders.

But that was not the end of this noble bird as he lay on the ground and as he thought dying a light grew in him which overtook the darkness near him and he stood upright and turned towards the dark one in his room and reached out with his heart and overtook the darkness which lay around. After the one fell to the floor in a coma he moved throughout the building to clear the darkness and give light to this place. And once all were out he went to his workstation to fix the damage that had been done.

He now continues to work in the labs behind the scenes and whenever you see his head on your screen think of this noble bird and what sacrifice he made.

"This story/poem/etc. participates in the Halloween Community Contest (link: http://forum.erepubl...-story-contest/)"

Edited by Ronelle, 30 October 2013 - 07:16 PM.

#25 Mr.Crusader

Mr.Crusader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

http://www.erepublik...-1-2334917/1/20

Not much of a writer but I gave it a shot.

#26 cecenija

cecenija

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

How the Headless Chicken Lost His Head

As the sun rised everyone in the eRepublik empire knew that Halloween has started, everyone except a small little chicken.

The chicken was sad because all the other chickens made fun of her big head, they called her pumpkin-head, and she hated that nickname.

All the little chicken wanted was a smaller head, her parents Mr.Rooster and Miss Hen disapproved her needs for a surgical operation but they couldn't say no to their little chick,

on their way to surgery there was something they didn't know.

As the night has fallen, the creatures of the night raised from their graves after centuries of darkness, they were looking for brains!

Pathology department was filled with them!

Little chick was already tied up on the surgery desk!

It was too late, zombies got into every corner of the hospital!

The little chicken was killed by the zombies, and since then rumours say that on ever halloween the big headed chicken resurrects and roams the eRepublik looking for revenge,

she will curse everyone who ever made fun of someone and her nickname isn't the pumpkin head anymore, she is now - The Headless Chicken!

This story participates in the Halloween Community Contest (link: http://forum.erepubl...-story-contest/).

#27 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

How The Chicken Lost His Head

The subtle wind blew in the quiet night sky. Standing tall were the whitened trees with owls sat on top surveying the land. Eight-legged hairy beats would crawl around these trees, often resting on the nearby decaying gravestones. The tracks through this yard are now covered in carpets of stiff grass, for no one has walked through this land in many years. The legends of black-hooded creatures with blades as sharp vampire fangs would put off all who wanted to cross the yard. Stories of these monsters told that one swipe of their blades would be enough to end the life of a dragon, Minotaur or other god-like beast. These stories were known by all in the nearby village, but no one of with any sense ever spoke of them.

It was Halloween night, kids were quietly making their way from door to door to search of goods. Young Plato was the athlete of the village, strong physically and mentally. His wit was as quick as thunder but his feet moved like lightning. His friend was the opposite. Slow, clumsy and bottom of his class, Charlie Chicken was the village outcast who would often have to ask his friend for help fitting in. He always had schemes to make himself the popular one, but they never took off.

"Hey Plato, wanna know what I'll be doing tonight" whispered Charlie Chicken as they walked down the street scouting for good houses to trick.

"Whatever it is, count me out" replied Plato, he knew many of Charlie Chickens plans and did not want to participate after almost losing his finger to a swinging chainsaw. "Anyway, I'm working on my new money making idea, its a computer game".

"Awww, come on Plato, I need your help with this one".

"Will I lose a limb or a head in this plan" asked Plato.

"Depends", there was a moment of silent. Being Halloween, Plato guessed what was going to be said next, but he let Charlie Chicken talk anyway. "Do you believe the graveyard stories". The conversation ended immediately. Both being adventurous young people, they were up to the challenge without it being said.

The young boys made a great clatter when walking along the path, their feet often entangled in the plants below them. The subtle wind had fell and the only noise to be heard was their footsteps. Plato felt there was something wrong but Charlie Chicken was determined to solve the mystery of the hooded creatures. The trees had turned a shade of grey, with the owls disappearing from sight. Through the trees was the faint image of a building. It had a Viking structure, made of wood and a straw roof. Plato and Charlie Chicken approached.

"Something doesn't feel right" Plato warned Charlie Chicken, not wanting to enter the hut.

"Don't worry" Charlie Chicken reassured, "we are hear to prove it doesn't exist, so it can't hurt us".

"I'm not so sure though, remember what Lana told us about these things" said Plato.

"Yeah well, you have to take risks in life, to get ahead" was what Charlie Chicken said. He creeped up to the door. Both boys already sweating with fear. However, this sweat could not block out the horrifying stench of rotting flesh. The door was heavily damaged, with many holes and cracks. Through the holes, only darkness could escape. Charlie Chicken touched the door to open it, but it fell as the hinged had rusted many decades ago. Charlie Chicken took his last step inside, but his last step with a head. The sharp blade swung viciously through the air. Plato ran for his life, but Charlie Chicken could not see.

He was doomed with eternal life without a head for disturbing the beasts, and now works with Plato on one of his ideas.

I put my entry in the quote to make it easier to read. I will do a second entry later.

"This story/poem/etc. participates in the Halloween Community Contest (link: http://forum.erepubl...-story-contest/)"

Edited by CheetahCurtis, 02 November 2013 - 07:54 AM.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#28 tuPole Jr

tuPole Jr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

we want2RAMADAN CHALLANGE

:ph34r:

#29 George The Mercifull

George The Mercifull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPiraeus

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

http://www.erepublik...o--2335227/1/20

"This story/poem/etc. participates in the Halloween Community Contest (link: http://forum.erepubl...-story-contest/)"

Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words

#30 Jan da Silva

Jan da Silva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

How Chicken Lost His Head

Here is a little history
and not a mistery.
About the short life
of a bloody strife.

Once a upon a time
a chicken grows.
When the trees froze,
and night tends to crime.

A girl he kissed,
The lover didn't missed
and vengeance he asked.

The chiken tried to run,
but a sharpen knife
cutted faster than a gun.

Write a poem in another language is harder than i thought

#31 Valentin Krastev

Valentin Krastev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

My anime story :P

At midnight
http://www.erepublik...ht-2335574/1/20

• Muh4kratko likes this

#32 s1haya

s1haya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:48 PM

Samhain -passage

http://www.erepublik...az-2335217/1/20

• Gradjanin NN, Muh4kratko, Mrnjaooo and 12 others like this

#33 Revolucionarbgd

Revolucionarbgd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Serbia, Belgrade

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

Samhain -passage

This is the best story here!

My favourite!

s1haya I wish you easy win on this competition!
  • s1haya likes this

3t7p.png

"Philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it." - Karl Marx

#34 Ximena Jimena

Ximena Jimena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Boooo!

The time has come to barricade your doors, lock your windows, seal the basement and pray the dreaded creatures of the Underworld stay away. Yet for the braver ones, willing to compete in our contests, we proudly present..

ibmf53.png

The idea of this contest is to unleash your Halloween spirit by creating the most horrific work of art. We’re giving you a lot of freedom, as the entry can be a story, poem, lyrics of a song etc. The only limitation is that it must respect the same eRepublik rules that apply in eRepublik media as well.

Theme

The theme of this contest is obviously Halloween. Here are a few subjects for your inspiration, but remember that you’re not limited to them!

"How the Headless Chicken Lost His Head"

"Plato and the Escaped Pumpkin"

"Lana Liberates Lapland"

Rules

- To take part in this contest, you must either post your entry directly on this topic (as a reply), or write an article on eRepublik media and link the article on this topic

- You have to make the post to this topic by Sunday 3rd November (Day 2175) 23:59 eRepublik time

- You must come up with a title for your entry

- The content must be original, no plagiarism is allowed

- The content has to be related to the theme given above

- The content must be in English, so it can be understood and enjoyed by most (Plato included)

- One citizen can participate with a maximum of 2 entries

- The winners will be declared on Wednesday 6th November (Day 2178)

- To guarantee your entry is received, please include the following text to your article and/or Forum post:

Prizes

The prizes for the top 3 are following:

• 1st place: 50 gold
  • 2nd place: 20 gold
  • 3rd place: 10 gold

The winners will be determined by the horrific Plato himself!

Good luck and have fun!

#35 stari brko

stari brko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

Samhain -passage

This is THE story !!!

the rest is crap

• s1haya likes this

#36 IfIWereARichMan

IfIWereARichMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

So ur with ur honey and yur making out

wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the

vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?"

U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded".

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Obviously her mother

#37 IfIWereARichMan

IfIWereARichMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:19 PM

I thought that replies had to be in English so that our Greek despot could understand them.

#38 Mrfire112

Mrfire112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

I (Alex Nadejde) was going to a halloween party.Something for my car sounded like a "Diieeeeee....." and i hear also some rats.When i arived at the party everyone was dead.I thinked it fake but is was real.i seed a creature running and sneaking sometimes, then a loot of spiders appeared.I saw on the wall writed with blood the Letters: "uoy lliw eid i(i is suposed to be !)and also saw the text "nur rof ruoy efil i (i is supposed to be ! again)

Then i see walking corpses with a loot of blood on it.PART 2:I moved on the bike and drived home.Before to get home i see the creature it in my back,when the sun set up he dispeared like a shadow :huh: I arived home.... i was on the bed when i entered the house i said:

-"That maybe was only a nightmare.Let's go back to sleep."But i was wrong,it was real!

I was on the bed when tree ghosts sayed:

-"You......... are........ the chose.... one...."I don't really know what the ghosts sayed but i know is something like this.

B)  B) 

-"You are a dead man".Final part coming soon

Edited by Mrfire112, 01 November 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#39 Strnch

Strnch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

I decided to go for a poem. And my imagination decided not to use any of the three suggested topics.

This story/poem/etc. participates in the Halloween Community Contest (link (which leads to this post): http://forum.erepubl...indpost&p=24611 )

THE NIGHT THOUGHTS

I.

Utter darkness

and perfect silence.

Broken.

Silence is no more,

the growl of the winds.

And the noise of the ocean.

On a cold, October night

I asked you

Why?

II.

Immersed in the water,

your words weren't heard.

Immersed in the darkness

I couldn't see.

The eyes were blind,

though they could see.

The ears were deaf,

though they could hear.

The universe sped by.

Our bodies rotting away.

The art of destruction,

that is time.

III.

Raining as it was

it wasn't enough.

No rain could ever,

ever, wash away

our sins.

What we brought

upon the lives of many,

cannot be forgiven.

But then, nothing

is ever forgiven.

The price of forgiveness

is too high. Too high

it will remain.

Until every drop of rain

turns to blood.

IV.

I look at the blood,

blood on my hands.

Hands that were clean.

Clean like my tears.

Were they ever clean.

My hands were clean

like my tears. But my tears

never were.

Your blood on my hands

will remain. But your body

rots away. Just like mine.

As I watch you, asking

Why?

Edited by Strnch, 02 November 2013 - 11:03 AM.

• Alina V and s1haya like this

#40 Mrfire112

Mrfire112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:02 PM

I (Alex Nadejde) was going to a halloween party.Something for my car sounded like a "Diieeeeee....." and i hear also some rats.When i arived at the party everyone was dead.I thinked it fake but is was real.i seed a creature running and sneaking sometimes, then a loot of spiders appeared.I saw on the wall writed with blood the Letters: "uoy lliw eid i(i is suposed to be !)and also saw the text "nur rof ruoy efil i (i is supposed to be ! again)

Then i see walking corpses with a loot of blood on it.PART 2:I moved on the bike and drived home.Before to get home i see the creature it in my back,when the sun set up he dispeared like a shadow  :huh: I arived home.... i was on the bed when i entered the house i said:

-"That maybe was only a nightmare.Let's go back to sleep."But i was wrong,it was real!

I was on the bed when tree ghosts sayed:

-"You......... are........ the chose.... one...."I don't really know what the ghosts sayed but i know is something like this.

B)   B) 

The creature returned and sayed:

-"You are a dead man".Final part coming when i have 5 persons like this  :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halloween, Contest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users