7 replies to this topic

#1 Meliowant

Meliowant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Hi all.

Is there any working API indeed? I mean good API with the relevant documentation. I saw some third=party implementations, but would like to know if there is any OFFICIAL API from eRepublik Labs.

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hey!

There's an eRep API which can be found here: http://api.erepublik.com/doc/

As of what exactly you can use it for, I'm not sure.

#3 Reconnaissance89

Reconnaissance89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

If you hope you'll get your keys by sending an email to api@erepublik.com - don't, I am waiting a response for a year now (sent two emails).

This is the only official API, and seems to be abandoned for a while now.

I would suggest going with the third-party ones - even if eRepublik Labs would make a publicly available API, there is a much higher change that the third-party ones will be updated by the community before the official one is updated by the eRepublik staff, when a certain new feature is introduced in the game.

Edited by Reconnaissance89, 11 November 2013 - 06:38 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#4 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:39 PM

If you hope you'll get your keys by sending an email to api@erepublik.com - don't, I am waiting a response for a year now (sent two emails).

This is the only official API, and seems to be abandoned for a while now.

I would suggest going with the third-party ones - even if eRepublik Labs would make a publicly available API, there is a much higher change that the third-party ones will be updated by the community before the official one is updated by the eRepublik staff, when a certain new feature is introduced in the game.

I'm not sure about the emails, but I'm sure you can get the API key within couple of days if you send a ticket to Game Support.

• Nobody.ua likes this

#5 Reconnaissance89

Reconnaissance89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Well, if the questions regarding the API are answered via the ticketing system, I'm thinking maby it would be a good idea to change the following part in the documentation accordingly: "If you have any problems or questions regarding the eAPI, send us a mail to api@erepublik.com".

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#6 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

Your best bet is to make your own tools

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#7 Grzechooo

Grzechooo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLoland

Posted 24 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

>working
>API
pick one
  • dr.erol likes this

#8 Nobody.ua

Nobody.ua

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

I'm not sure about the emails, but I'm sure you can get the API key within couple of days if you send a ticket to Game Support.

I've written a ticket to the game support in October, it was forwarded to the API department and I still have no answer. Wanted to ask if you are actually planning to give any keys in future?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: API

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users