•     

Photo

Freedom Fighter & Taxation Of Occupied Regions

regions war achievements freedom fighter taxation economy country administration fight

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#81 77964

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

- Medal: Giving players an incentive to fight harder for the resistance.

- Tax: Giving the occupier a greater incentive to keep the regions.

So in the end just another update whose only purpose is to make people buy more Gold so that they can fight more. A great update which will help you reach your goal of milking the paying players as much as possible, congrats!

• 0pt1mus Pr1me likes this

#82 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

sounds OK to me

#83 cCc Pepelanka cCc

cCc Pepelanka cCc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

ben diyorum fix the economy

sen diyon götüm şahane

Edited by cCc Pepelanka cCc, 13 November 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#84 Kiril Kornakov

Kiril Kornakov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:59 PM

Good luck eRep, once it is happen, you will lose this game forever. Start seeking for a new one?

#85 Hristodoulos

Hristodoulos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:50 PM

Admins destroyed all world now they want to destroy Serbia and Poland and to shout down the game!

#86 davoritos

davoritos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

PLATOOOO !!! JUST FIX THAT STUPID S''T ECONOMY WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING WAITING FOR ?!!!?!?!!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALL PLAYERS IN EREPUBLIK ASK THIS FOR MORE THEN 1 YEAR, ARE YOU BLIND OR IDIOT ?!

#87 TRselcuk

TRselcuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:04 PM

so close to end. Congratz plato 

#88 MitkoRadev

MitkoRadev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

- Medal: Giving players an incentive to fight harder for the resistance.

- Tax: Giving the occupier a greater incentive to keep the regions.

The medal doesn't give the players incentive to fight harder in their country's resistance wars, it give incentive to fight calmly with a fixed number of kills in a 'safe' training resistance war, as Austria - Slovenia right now. So the real occupations will be harder to break - the conqueror will have more money for CO.

• faugnero likes this

#89 CamiIo Cienfuegos

CamiIo Cienfuegos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKURDISTAN

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

farewell

#90 nimnul

nimnul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

Guys!

Stop critisizing every "improvement" from Plato!

Otherwise he will turn off the forum again

Edited by nimnul, 13 November 2013 - 11:34 PM.

• Rican likes this

#91 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

The medal doesn't give the players incentive to fight harder in their country's resistance wars, it give incentive to fight calmly with a fixed number of kills in a 'safe' training resistance war, as Austria - Slovenia right now. So the real occupations will be harder to break - the conqueror will have more money for CO.

Not quite. There are 2 types of fighters: fanatics and opportunists.

The fanatics will fight usually for their country, for their DOs, for their allies to the best of their ability. This type will be active on both sides of the RWs.

Opportunists are those who try to minimize de cost of fighting either by searching for active COs all the time, or going for MMedal if they have low to medium str or Patriot Medal if they are high strength etc.

The new system won't change how fanatics play the game, but they will reward more the fanatics who fight for the resistance side. On the other hand opportunists won't go barging randomly for BH, Mercenary M or god knows what in a random RWs, they will monitor safe rws with already high scores for the resistance, give they 25-75 fights and leave, helping anyway the rw side.

So it will just remove randomness from current battles. At least this is how i see it.

I am bound by rationality !

#92 Red Stefan

Red Stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

So the ocupied country will pay taxes to the ocupier although they will not benefit from their recources. That doesn't seem fair or like RL.

If you really wanna model RL you will see that the ocupied region in large empire have some benefit being in the empire new roads, new cities build, temples etc.

sRmPuWA.jpg

#93 N0rdiK

N0rdiK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

I want to believe the guy who wrote the new improvements, don't fully understand english...
I just can't believe the admins will make such a huge mistake about the taxation in favour of big countries. Should be exactly the other way around.

Unoccupied countries or countries in big wars... Will always have more new players... Plus!!! Increase of motivated players...

Please do not do stupid things
Think before you act

Edited by N0rdiK, 13 November 2013 - 11:57 PM.

• faugnero likes this

#94 Alexander Macedon

Alexander Macedon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:15 AM

pffff very good change admins... I'm glad that people who were hesitating to stay or live this game will make decision very soon...

I'm glad that I have never spent.... well, not one cent on this game.... 

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

We really cant choose what happens to us in life, But we can choose how we deal with it.

#95 M4st3rM1nd

M4st3rM1nd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Go home pluto, you're seriously drunk :ph34r:

#96 M4st3rM1nd

M4st3rM1nd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Guys!

Stop critisizing every "improvement" from Plato!

Otherwise he will turn off the forum again

If we can't critize what's wrong than what do we need the forum for? To cheer up pluto's "awesome" ideas?

• mappina likes this

#97 Boban Mitrovski

Boban Mitrovski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:49 AM

99% of the smaller countries are under occupation. Not only that bigger countries are using their resources but now they even have to pay taxes to the Occupier? Big are becoming bigger.

The same shit as you did with the goldmines. 

Instead of trying to make some sort of balance, you are doing it quite opposite i.e doing it WRONGLY!!!

In simple words, ADMINS go and f..k yourself.

• Rican, faugnero and mappina like this

#98 Ahsan

Ahsan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBattlefield

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

We will announce the start of Taxation of Occupied Regions and Freedom Fighter medal in our social media channels later this week. Stay tuned!

You've missed the major thing in supporting RWs, guess what? :)

Kindly add Captcha setting to make RW support, normal people cannot support resistance wars against script users, script works too fast and  most of the time we are unable to see RW Support option. If there is no Captcha, believe me no one will participate and everyone comes to you with the same complain.

Also, we cannot support to any other RW for 7 days after unsuccessful battle, so kindly make that to 3/5 days because 7 days are too much.

Edited by TheCaliph, 15 November 2013 - 12:46 AM.

• Stucna, Prophet009 and rainy sunday like this
It is hard to have a one-sided conversation...

#99 Voltini

Voltini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

This update of tax is the worse update ever.

Some defenders of this Tax claim its more real.

Is it real for countries to ocupy half of the world? Brainless people.

It would be real if an update were it would be harder to defend for each territory occupied. That would be real since empires fell because of their great expasion.

#100 Yakou

Yakou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

I hope a real upgrade of Economic Module since 3 years... I think it'll be the first project for erep. And give us fun like v1.

But this update isn't so bad :

- Mode medals= more golds

- Freedom medals = more chance to have a land for occupied countries = more balancing game.

Just a question about the amount of money tax can give...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regions, war, achievements, freedom fighter, taxation, economy, country administration, fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users