Edit Day 2,260:
- Added information about Decorations for citizens and Military Units.
- The Regiment competition will be based on damage, not kills.
- The regiments were also locked along with Military Units at the time of the announcement. Changing a Military Unit or regiment won't affect the tournament.
- Please scroll down to see some frequently asked questions answered!
- The tournament lasts from the start of Day 2,261 until the end of Day 2,267.
- All damage dealt by a citizen is added to the damage of the Military Unit he was in at the moment the tournament was announced (Day 2,257 - 9:00 eRepublik time).
- The damage of a citizen will count only for the division and regiment in which he is at the time of this announcement (Day 2,257, 9:00 eRepublik Time)
- Resigning, moving to another unit or progressing to a new division won’t affect this tournament.
- If the citizen is not a member of any unit at the time of the announcement, his damage will count for the first unit he joins before or during the tournament.
- Damage done by citizens registered after Day 2,257 9:00 eRepublik time will not count for the tournament.
Weekly Leaderboards will have a new section for the Brothers in Arms Tournament, and each division will have its own ranking.
The rewards are following:
In order to be eligible for any prizes, citizens must reach a target of 500 Prestige Points by the end of the tournament (between Day 2,261 and Day 2,267).
If a Military Unit gets to top 3 in many divisions in their country, the rewards are combined.
For example, if a Russian Military Unit GRAD finishes 1st in division 4 and 2nd in division 3, a contributing player from division 4 will receive:
- 12 days of -99% Training Contract
- 12 Energy Bars
- 12 days of +10 Energy Recovery
- 12 Damage Boosters of 20 minutes
- The timer of any current Training Contract owned by a citizen will freeze for the duration of the new -99% Training Contract. After the new contract expires, the old contract will be resumed.
- Damage Boosters gained as a reward have to be used until the end of Day 2,281. If the boosters haven’t been used until then, they will be automatically activated.
- A Decoration for the one dealing the highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
- A Decoration for the one dealing the 2nd highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
- A Decoration for the one dealing the 3rd highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
- A Decoration for every member of the top 25 regiments in the world.
Military Unit rewards
Military Units will receive points for their position in the leaderboards of all 4 divisions:
- For each 1st place: 5 points
- For each 2nd place: 2 points
- For each 3rd place: 1 point
Each point will result in the Military Unit winning more currency. The reward is calculated using the following formula:
(Points / 10) * Number of opponents the Military Unit defeats during the tournament
For example, if a Military Unit gets 7 points and defeats 20,000 opponents, their reward will be 14,000 currency. With 0 points, no matter how much opponents are defeated, they wouldn’t win anything.
Military Unit Decorations
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 2nd highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 3rd highest amount of damage in division X, in country Y.
Apart from the rewards given based on Military Unit performance on a national scale, a separate international Regiment Leaderboard will be available in the Weekly Leaderboards. The ranking will be based on damage.
- The 25 best regiments on a global scale will get an Elite Status (until the next Military Unit tournament) and 50,000 currency for their Military Unit, plus 50,000 currency divided equally between eligible members of the regiment.
- With the Elite Status a Military Unit is able to set their Daily Order anywhere and on any side without MPP restrictions.
- If a Military Unit manages to get, for example, 3 regiments to top 25, the Military unit will get 3*50,000 = 150,000 currency.
Countries with the biggest number of regiments in the Top 100 will receive:
- 1st place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days in all battles
- 2nd place: +1 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
- 3rd place: +0.5 Determination Bonus for 10 days when attacking
For questions or comments, please visit our Forum.
Edit Day 2,260:
Questions from the community:
Q: Can I change regiments before the competition starts?
A: Changing regiments after the announcement won't affect the tournament.
Q: Is the regiment competition based on kills or damage?
Q: Is the Elite status given to the whole Military Unit, or just the regiment winning it?
A: The whole Military Unit will get the Elite Status.
Q: Is the regiment competition divided into divisions?
A: No, as regiments often consist of players from different divisions.
Q: Can we win Decorations?
A: Yes! Information about Decorations has been updated now.