#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

EDIT Day 2,291 5:00 eRepublik time:
The prize of the Power Spin includes 3 of each new Guerrilla Fight items. If your inventory is full, it will be extended automatically. We will also double the default inventory size during today.

Starting Day 2,291, several improvements are made on Guerrilla Fights.

Bonus Damage is now based on the ratio of victories and losses:
- 0 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is less than 1
- 1 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is between 1-1.99
- 2 Bonus Damage: Win/loss ratio is 2 or more

The hit chances have been tweaked in the following fashion:
- The minimum hit chance is now 8% (can be decreased by dodging)
- The maximum hit chance is now 90%

The damage resulted from a Guerrilla Fight is now done in the following fashion:

- Victorious players deal:
100% of the maximum damage they would inflict with 100 Energy by using a Q7 weapon
+
100% of the maximum damage they would inflict (using a Q7 weapon) with the Energy the opponent lost in that Guerrilla Fight (max. 100 Energy, armour is not counted)

- Defeated players deal:
100% of the maximum influence they would inflict with the Energy they lost (max. 100, armour is not counted)
+
50% of the maximum damage they would inflict with the Energy the opponent lost in that Guerrilla Fight (max. 100, armour is not counted)

For example:
A victorious player deals 100 damage per hit with Q7. 100 Energy gives him 1,000 damage. The opponent lost 73 health during the Guerrilla Fight (out of max 100). The damage done in the battle will be 1,000 + 730 = 1,730.

Other changes made:

- A player receives, no matter if victorious or not, a 10% damage bonus if they manage to kill their opponent in the Guerrilla Fight.
- Natural Enemy bonus and Damage Boosters are now taken into account when calculating the damage resulted from Guerrilla Fights.
- Dodging deducts the hit chance by one third. Ex: if your hit chance is 75% and the opponent dodges, your final hit chance will be 50%.
- You need to have at least 100 Energy to join a Guerrilla Fight.
- Matchmaking is now based on the total matches played. By default, those who have played a lot, should also face more experienced Guerrilla Fighters.
- 1 round inside Guerrilla Fights now lasts 12 seconds instead of 16 seconds
- Guerrilla Fight stability has been improved
- You can now see Guerrilla Fight statistics in your profile page

We have also introduced 2 new weapons and 2 new armor items. The new armor items are only available as rewards from the Power Spin.

pvp_new_items_announcement.jpg

We’d also like to remind that the actual hit chance is calculated after your opponent moves or dodges, while the percentage displayed before shooting does not take these variables into account (since there is no way to know what your opponent will do).

• markoi likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 Igoreckkkk

Igoreckkkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

First :3

Regards,
eWorld God Emperor, Igoreckkkk

#3 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Economy fixed.

• svetljo stefanov and ZgemboAdislic like this

#4 Rambo 1st blood

Rambo 1st blood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

ΕΦΗ ΣΑΓΑΠΩ! 

• Paliofiko likes this

When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.

#5 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

No more guerilla dance.

Will the elite citizen +10% damage bonus count in GF now?

Edited by Zordacz, 26 February 2014 - 02:33 PM.

• jupiter777 likes this

#6 Szempy

Szempy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

So as i see it bought of the same win/loss ration then bought can have the same bouns damage ?

So if lets say that bought of the opponents have a greater then two Win/loss ration then they bought will have a 2 Bonus Damage ?

If so, and lets say the bought will have the same wellness at the enf of the battle, who will win ?

If none of the players will make a hit, and they bought have the same wellness who will win ?

The only good improvement is this one : - Natural Enemy bonus and Damage Boosters are now taken into account when calculating the damage resulted from Guerrilla Fights.

And the +10% damage from the 101 level is counted in this one ? So will i receive the same damage for 10 wellness that i will do with a Q7 weapon fight ?

#7 Flying Cangaroo

Flying Cangaroo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

Szempy, aou are wrong, this is good too:

"- 1 round inside Guerrilla Fights now lasts 12 seconds instead of 16 seconds"

• Szempy likes this

#8 MightyMike1

MightyMike1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

sorry Plato, but the same sh.t again,

your mathematics still does not work, I have 69% chances to hit, but eventually without my opponent dodge or move I missed 3 times in a row, nice!!!

no more spending money on that gorilla fights

btw AGREE with Szempy!!!

Edited by MightyMike1, 26 February 2014 - 02:45 PM.

#9 Pegica

Pegica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:48 PM

If noone makes any damage, and both citizens get out of guerilla fight with 100+ energy, (or opponents have same amount of energy) who wins? Citizen with more xp? Or that has changed too?

Edited by Pegica, 26 February 2014 - 03:07 PM.

#10 Nohjis

Nohjis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Interesting changes.

Curious about stability improvements and what exactly you will do to further spam our profiles.

#11 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

"PvP/Guerilla Matchmaking is now based on the total matches played"
Less skill,more luck ....no more fun destroying noobs with few pvp fights only!

Skill based matchmaking=luck based matchmaking! Thats because when two people equal in skill then the deciding factor pure luck! What we didnt need morel luck in already luck pvp!!

Do you really think thats people want to play something which only thing matters is luck and takes lot of time?

The only way to influence your chances of winning is to buy gold weapons!

Oh and your opponent will also have gold weapons(lot of guerill played thats the only way)!

So have fun and see how random system decides outcome of your match!

Edited by Shiina Sayane, 26 February 2014 - 03:16 PM.

• BrknSword and ljubson like this

#12 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:12 PM

your mathematics still does not work, I have 69% chances to hit, but eventually without my opponent dodge or move I missed 3 times in a row, nice!!!

With 69% hit chance, the probability of you missing 3 times in a row is (100%-69%) ^ 3 = 3%

#13 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

It seems interesting, I'm waiting to see its influence on the players. 

Will there be any achievement about Guerrilla fights? It can be a great addition and might encourage players to take an active part in guerrilla.

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#14 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Will the elite citizen +10% damage bonus count in GF now?

Not right now, but this should be added later. Stay tuned!

So as i see it bought of the same win/loss ration then bought can have the same bouns damage ?

So if lets say that bought of the opponents have a greater then two Win/loss ration then they bought will have a 2 Bonus Damage ?

If so, and lets say the bought will have the same wellness at the enf of the battle, who will win ?

If none of the players will make a hit, and they bought have the same wellness who will win ?

The only good improvement is this one : - Natural Enemy bonus and Damage Boosters are now taken into account when calculating the damage resulted from Guerrilla Fights.

And the +10% damage from the 101 level is counted in this one ? So will i receive the same damage for 10 wellness that i will do with a Q7 weapon fight ?

Yes, both players can have the same bonus damage. If both end up having the same wellness, the one with more XP wins (this didn't change).

The elite citizen +10% damage is not counted yet, but it should be added later.

For me, with a very limited mathematical capability, that could happen. The chance is 2.98%. It's not so low, if you play hundreds of matches.

edit: I was a slowpoke, Zordacz had already calculated that.. :)

If noone makes any damage, and both citizens get out of guerilla fight with 100+ energy, (or opponents have same amount of energy) who wins? Citizen with more xp? Or that has changed too?

That hasn't changed, the one with more xp will win.

-Benjamin Franklin

#15 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

Will Guerilla Fights finally count towards the Freedom Fighter medal?

• Szempy, Korkac and ljubson like this

#16 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Will Guerilla Fights finally count towards the Freedom Fighter medal?

Not yet, but perhaps in the future.. Would it be useful?

By the way, here's a sneak peak on the new armor items and weapons:

pvp_new_items_announcement.jpg

-Benjamin Franklin

#17 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Not yet, but perhaps in the future.. Would it be useful?

Yes. They already count towards the Mercenary medal and I use them often for this purpose, so it would be useful if they counted at least for 25 kill Freedom Fighter medals.

• Korkac likes this

#18 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

GF is like PS.

Crap.

210402-1.png

#19 A-2020

A-2020

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

There are a number of players who have been playing PvP for a long time without caring about their ratio. I see some with like 200 wins and 1600 losses. Those players will all be permanently screwed now for bonuses since it will take them years to get back to a ratio where they get a good bonus (if ever). 

If you want to switch to a ratio based bonus system you should count tomorrow as day 1 and only count wins/losses from tomorrow as contributing towards the ratio. 

Suddenly introducing radical changes like this screws people over. 

• JiminyChristmas likes this

#20 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

There are a number of players who have been playing PvP for a long time without caring about their ratio. I see some with like 200 wins and 1600 losses. Those players will all be permanently screwed now for bonuses since it will take them years to get back to a ratio where they get a good bonus (if ever). 

If you want to switch to a ratio based bonus system you should count tomorrow as day 1 and only count wins/losses from tomorrow as contributing towards the ratio. 

Suddenly introducing radical changes like this screws people over. 

Actually the bonus should work in the opposite way to balance the game. Just like the determination bonus, which helps the weak against the strong. My stats are about 200 wins - 900 losses so I'm probably screwed forever.

• Gianni001 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users