• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jimmy.b.86

jimmy.b.86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

I suggest improvement to the map to be able to see which resources a region have easy without having to click on "Region > View Region info > Region".

In my opinion it's too many steps if you want to find a certain resource-region, so my suggestion is to add a checkbox to "show resources on map" that represent what resources each region has straight on the map.

This would make it much easier to find good regions, planing and for just curious people to see how the resources are spread.

Edited by jimmy.b.86, 08 April 2014 - 07:29 AM.

#2 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

I suggest improvement to the map to be able to see which resources a region have easy without having to click on "Region > View Region info > Region".

In my opinion it's too many steps if you want to find a certain resource-region, so my suggestion is to add a checkbox to "show resources on map" that represent what resources each region has straight on the map.

This would make it much easier to find good regions, planing and for just curious people to see how the resources are spread.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion!

Regards.

...always watching...

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

We still have another map that doesn't require those steps.

screen36.pngscreen37.pngscreen38.png

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 jimmy.b.86

jimmy.b.86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Aha, it was possible to see resources like that, haven't found that map until now. Thank you

Have only seen and used the map on the "startpage". But I wonder if the goal is to implement everything to the map on startpage after time until the other map is not needed?

Could be confusing with 2 maps, but I don't want any removed until the "startpage-map" have same options as the "world map"

Edited by jimmy.b.86, 09 April 2014 - 09:39 AM.

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

It was the original map. I am not sure what their plana are for this one, but i still use them.

The one on the main page(you call it startpag-map) was added much later in an atempt to revive it and spice up the place. :)

edit: TYPO!! :wacko:

Edited by tommot, 10 April 2014 - 05:44 PM.

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: map, resources, Improvement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users