Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

Hello dear citizens

I want to introduce you a idea I have for change the actual export licenses system.

In the idea, the actual export licenses would be erased and replaced by a product named "Transport".

What is the "Transport" product?

It should be a product created by a new kind of company named "Transport Company". The Transport units would allow any citizen to sell in any country for a limited time. You can sell any ammount of goods of any quality.

You can select only 1 country of all countries of eRepublik (actually you only can sell to the ones you brought the license). Of course, once used the Transport, it dissapears, and your products stay in the selected country market for the time the Transport unit allows you.

The qualities and the time they allow you sell your goods in a market can be as follows:

Q1 = Small Van, allows you to sell for 1 day in a country market.
Q2 = Truck, allows you to sell for 2 days in a country market.
Q3 = Train, allows you to sell for 3 days in a country market.
Q4 = Vessel/Marine Transport, allows you to sell for 4 days in a country market.
Q5 = Airplane Transport. allows you to sell for 5 days in a country market.
Q6 = Airship/Zeppelin, allows you to sell for 6 days in a country market.

Raw material: can be iron, iron plus food, or new one.

Example: You are polish citizen, you buy a Train and use it for sell 100 x Q3 weapons to Paraguay. Your market offer will last 3 days in Paraguay market, after the 3 days it just will finish automatically.

The procedure for sell the products could be the same as now just adding a selection menu of the kind of transport:

Bpg3UT2.jpg

After the limit time for sell products finishes, there can be several options:

Easy option: Your products go back your warehouse.

Difficult Option: You lose a random % of your products due to the cost of bringing back to your warehouse, maybe between 0% - 4% of the ammount of products you sent on market.

This I think would improve the actual market system, as people is limited to sell in very few markets.

Edit 05/08: With actual license system, sometimes you can buy a license for sell to a country that have 1% import Tax, and later the country gov decides to change it to 99%, thing that stops you selling there and make inactive the license you brought.

There are countries with few offer of products, specially small countries, so it will helps to fill their markets. It also will help powerful countries to give an exit to the big offer they have in their local markets. So, probably the tendency should be that all countries will have a similar price in the products.

With this measure you allow to sell in all countries by a limited time. So it also force citizens to buy again Transport units and ensure the consumption of the Transport produced by the companies.

Also will increase gold consumption, as the new company type as the other companies, need gold for improve the quality of the products it can build. And probably people will spend more gold than the actual license system, that is expensive and a high risk inversion.

Comments, kisses or whatever, post here or send me PM xD

Have a nice day

Edited by Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov, 04 August 2014 - 11:04 PM.

• ROKOSSOVSKY, BOUD1CCA, Fosite and 4 others like this

3028465-1.png

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:38 PM

Interesting.

It creates another market and opens up international trade.

This has potential, i think. :)

• rainy sunday, Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov and Kanselier like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 ROKOSSOVSKY

ROKOSSOVSKY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

Total apoyo al marsupilamy, que no se que dice pero será bueno.
  • Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov likes this

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:26 PM

Total apoyo al marsupilamy, que no se que dice pero será bueno.

google translation: Total marsupilamy support, which is not saying but be good.
I know it makes no sense, but next time say it in english as the Rules of the forum state.

#5 skinetRPS

skinetRPS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Los monos tienen mejores ideas que algunos del staff...yo lo votaría....

Monkeys have better ideas than some of the staff ... I would vote ....

• ROKOSSOVSKY and Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov like this

#6 mr22junio

mr22junio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

It's a good idea, but I think that no one of er administrator will read it. Good luck men whit that idea!

• ROKOSSOVSKY and Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov like this

#7 ROKOSSOVSKY

ROKOSSOVSKY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

hayvalahostia, hay que traducir las mamarrachadas . Es el fin de la  civilizacion occidental.

hayvalahostia, we must translate mamarrachadas. It is the end of Western civilization. (traductor de google) google translation.

Google paga por la publicidad? Google pays for advertising?

MIra el eco en el extranjero dice las cosas en ingles!!!! echo abroad tells it in English!!

#8 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

hayvalahostia, hay que traducir las mamarrachadas . Es el fin de la  civilizacion occidental.

hayvalahostia, we must translate mamarrachadas. It is the end of Western civilization. (traductor de google) google translation.

Google paga por la publicidad? Google pays for advertising?

MIra el eco en el extranjero dice las cosas en ingles!!!! echo abroad tells it in English!!

I'm sorry, google was the only translation-tool available to me at that moment.

I'm not sure what you mean with "echo abroad tells it in English!!"???

Can someone provide better translation then the flawed google-tool?!?

Always keep in mind that not everyone can understand what you say.

#9 mr22junio

mr22junio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

He said that he thinks that you're very handsome and he will meet you, if you want salami

• George Norfolk likes this

#10 ROKOSSOVSKY

ROKOSSOVSKY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

Not salami, morcilla of Burgos and a cup of coffe in plaza mayor.

#11 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Up! Up! :ph34r:

3028465-1.png

#12 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Up post! :ph34r:

3028465-1.png

#13 Kanselier

Kanselier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

excellent idea

BECOME A BELGIAN CITIZEN!

http://www.erepublik...society/Belgium

#14 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

While i agree it would open up the world allot better to international trade and the idea is very original, it would hurt small countries with limited or no production bonuses forcing the few that still produce to either stop doing so or move to a good bonus country as well. So based on that i would object to this idea. While small nations can up the import tax to prevent foreign sellers from underselling there own producers it would just make it so foreign producers wont sell in such countries which than again comes back to the fact this would have very little use.
While it would be good for the economy of smaller nations cause the people would now beadle to by the things of their own market and as such the country gets taxes it would force the company owning ,often the older more active players which of small countries (kinda the backbone) of small nations to leave or abandon the use of there companies.

So the way i see this is either it will destroy small countries communities or prevent people that do own companies in small nations to be able to turn a profit at all.

#15 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

While i agree it would open up the world allot better to international trade and the idea is very original, it would hurt small countries with limited or no production bonuses forcing the few that still produce to either stop doing so or move to a good bonus country as well. So based on that i would object to this idea. While small nations can up the import tax to prevent foreign sellers from underselling there own producers it would just make it so foreign producers wont sell in such countries which than again comes back to the fact this would have very little use.
While it would be good for the economy of smaller nations cause the people would now beadle to by the things of their own market and as such the country gets taxes it would force the company owning ,often the older more active players which of small countries (kinda the backbone) of small nations to leave or abandon the use of there companies.

So the way i see this is either it will destroy small countries communities or prevent people that do own companies in small nations to be able to turn a profit at all.

Thanks for you opinion Fosite!

I'm not sure to understand at all the problems you see. You mean that foreign sellers will fill small countries (with low taxes) with products and disable the local producers? And that small countries will defend raising import taxes for avoid foreign products to be sold in the local market? If it's that...yes, that happens now, and will happen also with the idea. If a country raises taxes, doesn't matter If you have license or not, no foreign producer will sell there.

The main aim of this idea is to have available all countries of the world in exchange of the actual license system.

Actually, when a citizen buy 1 export license, is for ever, so you must choose carefully and cross fingers that don't arrive a government in that country that raises taxes to 99% (it happened to me already xD). If that happens, you license will be never used (and this happens today). So I'm sure citizens are not happy to pay gold for something they cannot use in months or years. Countries change taxes often, but licenses are for ever and you cannot change country, so the game makes compulsory to sell to the selected country.

The idea can avoid this allowing all citizens to sell in limited time to any country of eRepublik, and like real life, the demand and offer of products will match. I mean, small countries have small demand of products, so If a invasion of foreign products arrive to a small country, the ammount brought by citizens of the small country will be the same, and probably lot of foreign sellers won't get any profit, so they will stop selling to that country due to the big ammount of competitors. But, I think prices will be lower than actually as the idea main objective I think is to fill all eR countries markets and redistribute the offer/ammount of products around all eR countries.

Edited by Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov, 11 July 2014 - 10:28 PM.

3028465-1.png

#16 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

While i do agree this is already happening on some level to the small countries, at least right now not many of the big producers have licences to the small nations, so its own producers can at least still earn some money. 
This products would only benefit the citizens of large eNations, it would be bad for the people of smaller nations that would want to try and make companies. 
Don't get me wrong i like the idea, and it is very original, but it would benefit a few people while it hurts others. Any argument that would say well they can just move, well no aaaand no. First off if people of small nations that want to have some companies for some profit need to move than already small nations get weaker and it is not like when you have a larger nation that it really noticeably when 10-20 people leave, when you have just 100 active people this would be a disaster, that said chances are this large nations who have great bonuses would not start accepting all this economical refugees. So oke maybe this people wont leave the countries in mass... so this players are now the once getting screwed.

Either way this suggestion nice as it is, would be a clear benefit for some while being a massive disadvantage for others. 

#17 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:59 PM

While i do agree this is already happening on some level to the small countries, at least right now not many of the big producers have licences to the small nations, so its own producers can at least still earn some money. 
This products would only benefit the citizens of large eNations, it would be bad for the people of smaller nations that would want to try and make companies. 
Don't get me wrong i like the idea, and it is very original, but it would benefit a few people while it hurts others. Any argument that would say well they can just move, well no aaaand no. First off if people of small nations that want to have some companies for some profit need to move than already small nations get weaker and it is not like when you have a larger nation that it really noticeably when 10-20 people leave, when you have just 100 active people this would be a disaster, that said chances are this large nations who have great bonuses would not start accepting all this economical refugees. So oke maybe this people wont leave the countries in mass... so this players are now the once getting screwed.

Either way this suggestion nice as it is, would be a clear benefit for some while being a massive disadvantage for others. 

Thanks again for comment!

I think I understand your point of view, but I consider the idea would be a benefit for all citizens, as it will push the export markets trading.

Countries have earnings from import taxes, as more producers sell in a small country, more taxes and money will get. And If a small countries don't want foreign products, they just have to push all taxes to 99% and they will avoid foreign people selling in the small country market :) So I think actually there are tools for those possible situations you commented, and that won't change with or without this idea.

Also note that If big countries producers starts selling more out of their own country, they will reduce local offer, and probably this will produce a price rise in their local markets. If Poland starts exporting to all eR countries, means the polish local market will have less units than today, so probably prices will rise a bit (or a lot).

Anyways the actual license system blocks citizens chances of trading, and in one word, this idea searches to improve trading. I don't think economy will suffer too much, but sure will get funnier.

Actually, small countries citizens also can move to a big country with cheap prices (my favorite is Taiwan), buy there a big ammount of products, and resell in their own small country market without the big import taxes (like Egypt) :) and that also destroys local newbie producers, and can be done actually :D

3028465-1.png

#18 Majester

Majester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

What if Transport represents distance (zones) to market instead of time?

#19 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

What if Transport represents distance (zones) to market instead of time?

Hello Majester, thanks for your comment!

I thought also in that, but I'm not sure If would work good. The zones are distance, so I belive countries far from high productive countries would not receive too many imports. For example, with distance, probably won't be very profitable to export to New Zealand from Poland. With the time option there is no distance fact, and makes available to sell to all countries in a limited time. I belive redistribution of exported products will be better with time.

3028465-1.png

#20 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

Hop! :ph34r:

3028465-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: License, Export, Trade, Transport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users