7 replies to this topic

#1 Delete that one

Delete that one

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

Hello,
I've been trying to delete my account for more than a year now. I enjoyed playing back in the day, the developers got too greedy, I decided not to play anymore. Had to confirm 4 times, still not deleted ! About a month ago I sent yet another support letter, STILL NO DELETION !!! Not only that, now I cannot access the "contact" menu. Seriously, how hard does one have to try to get their account deleted ?!?! This is purely ridiculous, what am I supposed to do, multiaccount now ?!  Please just go ahead and delete the stupid account. I made it very easy, the name is "Delete that one". Making it as clear as possible, do not ruin the experience I had with the game!

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

Can you provide me with the ticket number please?

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Why not just delete the bookmark and forget the game?

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

technically your account can never be deleted because it clearly states that after 45 days of inactivity your account will be shown as death or edied in other words but as soon as you login again this will be removed.  its to do with 2 things they dont want a player to lose an old account to a few days of inactivity and secondly their not concerned with the expense versus the reward of players returning as that is a common thing.

players also think that by being as much of a nuisance as possible it will help. you can ask that your account be perma banned

mh4l.png

#5 Delete that one

Delete that one

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

@Gucio
Sorry, I cannot access my "contact" menu, it is just a blank page right now (I tried all Chrome, Mozilla and IE).... this is my profile link : http://www.erepublik...profile/2779739

#6 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

@Gucio
Sorry, I cannot access my "contact" menu, it is just a blank page right now (I tried all Chrome, Mozilla and IE).... this is my profile link : http://www.erepublik...profile/2779739

Contact page fixed.

...always watching...

#7 Delete that one

Delete that one

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:30 PM

Thank you for the timely reaction, elbandido :) Ticket ID: RWM-235255

#8 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:50 PM

Hi,

I'm sorry that your account hasn't been deleted over such a long period of time.

This matter should now be solved :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delete, account, team, greedy, as, hell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users