•     

Photo

I Challenge You Project!

Military Unit Commander Admins Game Module Captain erepublik Account Proposal I Challenge You!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Hello.

My name is Oothere in game but jackinson1 here. I would like to set up an awareness Project that could help the admins take actions quickly regarding the Military Unit. This awareness would be called "I challenge You Admins!"

For this Project you will write an article to the admins with the topic  I challenge You Admins 1, 2, 3, 4!, and so on.

There is no limit on how long the article can be, just write down your proposals and post the article here.

Once we see your articles here we will shout out to our feeds with one of our favorite I challenge You admins!.

Also here is the time to get Subscribers  in your newspaper + Friends

Below Is my Proposal.

I Challenge You Admins!

Thanks for reading and can't wait to see yours! :)

#2 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

My Proposal are as follows:

1. Develop a Mass email communication to the entire military unit members. Give this power to the commander and second Commanders only to Mass email all regiments members. Allow Captains to Mass email their regiments members only.

2. Give the power to the commander and second commander to take money from the Military Unit account with the approval of the entire Military Unit Captains. lets have it at 66% approval for it to pass.

3. Give powers to all members to store supplies for the Military Unit and Give powers to commanders, second commanders and captains to Mass supply all active members.

4. Lets the Military Unit have an Income coming in based on opponent defeat every week. lets have it as 1000 kills =500 CC deposited to the military unit account.

5. Give powers to MU commanders to spy on other Mu's with a Successful rates and rejected rate. This could be measure in the Military Unit standing leader board base on the ranks of both Mu.

6. Reset Up Captain elections so it could be fair to all members. Also so it won't make the commander as being Bias towards its members. Also set up second commanders Election

7. Give power to commanders to change the location of the MU with 66% approval rating from captains and second commanders.

8. Give powers to commanders to set up a based salary for Second Commanders, captains, and members for the work they do in MU.

9. Give Power to commanders and Captains to award members and the award should stick in their members profile.

10. Admins wants to make money too. So How about set up a storage Limit on the amount you can supply to military Units. To get more storage, commanders have to pay with gold or currency.

11. Give the powers to Commanders, Second commanders, and captains to contact members through their emails directly when they are inactive or there is an alert.

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

I think he meant writing and publishing an article.

But thanks for laying out the details here. :)

• jackinson1 likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 jackinson1

jackinson1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:18 AM

I think he meant writing and publishing an article.
But thanks for laying out the details here. :)

If you feel lazy about writing an article you can post your proposals here as well. And we would finalize our favourite in an article.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Military Unit, Commander, Admins, Game, Module, Captain, erepublik, Account, Proposal, I Challenge You!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users