•     

Photo

Erase Top 5 Political Party System?

Top 5 Party Elections Congress Country President

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: To Erase Top 5 Political Party System?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Are you agree to erase the Top 5 Party System?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

I like that much better.

A combination of activity requirements seems as a good way to get more interaction from less pronounced players and demotivate voter-accounts to participate(or make them a more useful active player).

With voter-accounts i mean... "real or fake players whom sole purpose is to vote on elections by specific orders. They come in this game just on election-days and usually don't do anything else at all."

Yep, it will be a great measure the activity thing.

But although you set activity measures, you still will have in some countries, 10 active political parties at least. So, I think activity requirement measures are complimentary, but not substitutionary of erasing Top 5.

We could say an argument that says, yes to erasing top 5 and adding activity requirements for voters :) I would vote Yes to that!

3028465-1.png

#22 Kanselier

Kanselier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

i  approve this idea

• Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov likes this

BECOME A BELGIAN CITIZEN!

http://www.erepublik...society/Belgium

#23 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:45 PM

Up! :ph34r:

3028465-1.png

#24 saligio

saligio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:20 PM

I disagree, limiting the parties is likely to limit active people, even if you always do 5 in top part of the standings.

#25 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:19 PM

BiG NO!

7251613-1.png

#26 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:46 PM

Democracy will win XD

3028465-1.png

#27 Sapadak

Sapadak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:24 PM

WE SHOULD SEE ALL THE PARTIES

#28 gmtavares

gmtavares

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 04:02 PM

So... When is this happening?

It has been a pole for SOOO much... I have always defended the Idea of deleting the TOP 5 party sistem... Would be WAY better for congress elections, and I bet that in big countries, the TOP 10 parties, if not others, would get congressman.

#29 FightAndProduce

FightAndProduce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:07 AM

That's no fun, coming from someone who is in a non top 5 party atm and has led non top 5 parties.

Half the reason I play eRep is for that struggle to get your party into the top 5. 

#30 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:11 AM

My problem with the top 5 parties is it just not fun. I got a party to 6th place and the 5th party mainly uses multies or pays players to just sit there and stay above us. Having my party beg for congress is very degrading especially considering we are one of the most active in our country.

Also if they do change it back to regional based congress it would be much more interesting trying to get the votes in the right regions and to the right person. Adds more fun to normal politics and ATO's. Rather than just moving to a different party for a day or two to block them. It means we will have to communicate more and be coordinated to get congress. Publish articles to get the neutral votes. Can't remember the last time I saw a decent congress application :L

#31 George Norfolk

George Norfolk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:48 PM

The top 5 rule helps with ATO efforts so getting rid of it without a new and decent method of ATO protection is a bad idea. The activity measurement won't help with ATOs and will be less effective than the current system for dissuading multi accounts. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Top 5, Party, Elections, Congress, Country, President

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users