2 replies to this topic

#1 Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:42 PM

Hello!

I have a new suggestion for the Administration page from "My country". There are a lot of laws especially MPP's and NE's but also donation laws... but there are some really rare laws that are hard to find like presidents impeachment laws and the message for the newcomers.

So my suggestion: let's have some sorting options like who gave the law, what type of law (MPP, Donation), with what country was the law signed (in case of MPP's), last ten x (MPP's, donations or anything else) laws - maybe somekind of table where you check which laws should be showed and then they will be displayed.

AxPbJgJ.png

It would make it easier for others to find the laws that they want to see (when you update the presidential message once every 2-3 years...it will take some time to find the last law to see what was written there, or to see if in the month X, the countrys A and B had MPP or NE). It was easy in the first 2-3 years but now it is a pain to search after a specific law between other thousands of laws.

Would it be better? Can the eLabs team implement this? Any other suggestions?

• tommot likes this

#2 DoDrew

DoDrew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:59 PM

Ca asta ii cel mai important lucru de rezolvat/imbunatatit momentan...

*cough*sarca*couch*sm*cough

hue hue :lol:

#3 Alexandru Antonescu

Alexandru Antonescu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:30 PM

It's a very good idea!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sorting, suggestions, Country administration page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users