4 replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:15 PM

I am a pretty old player here 2-3 years and i just realized the other day i still down know completely how battle works. I know that higher quality weapons give you more damage obviously but the other day i realized q1 weapons were .03 so i figured i should start using those in unimportant battles to save money. when i attacked first i found out it took like 200 health for one kill. So i guess i am just wondering if anyone (admins) can give me the exact rules or equation or whatever. Does it take more damage depending on their weapon? how much does their strength affect it? how is the amount of health they have calculated? Is it the amount they actually have and are these all players that already fought in the battle or just anyone in their country or what? 

I think if you could fight with whichever weapon you wanted to and it didn't make a differance how much health you used that would be nice. it would only affect the damage and then i think it would increase demand for lower q weapons 

#2 Miyagiyoda

Miyagiyoda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

Kills don't count for battle results, only damage. Kills are only needs for Daily Orders, missions, Freedom Fighter Medal and Mercenary Medal. But since you are fighting in unimportant battles, you are probably chasing kills.

This is the wiki article on how its calculated. Good luck working that out on the fly. This is why people use scripts like eRepublik Stuff++ instead of relying on the information free battle interface.

• Zordacz likes this

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:20 AM

Kills don't count for battle results, only damage. Kills are only needs for Daily Orders, missions, Freedom Fighter Medal and Mercenary Medal. But since you are fighting in unimportant battles, you are probably chasing kills.

This is the wiki article on how its calculated. Good luck working that out on the fly. This is why people use scripts like eRepublik Stuff++ instead of relying on the information free battle interface.

Unfortunately the damage formula is inaccurate, especially when you fight weaponless or with a low Q weapon against a much stronger opponent. The formula in such case may suggest, for example, 10 hits are needed (100hp) but clicking the fight button will make you lose much more. My personal record was about 130 hits (1300hp) for a single kill.

Stuff++ uses a bit different formulas that aim at increasing the accuracy but still often makes errors. Optimally, the game would just show the number of hits required, without the need of calculating them.

• Philostrate likes this

#4 pamungkashere

pamungkashere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 06:04 AM

goblok

#5 iVeteran

iVeteran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:05 AM

That is a question for me too. In some war by one hit my damage is about 100,000 but in another war it's about 8000-10,000 (with same amount of weapons and boosters)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users