• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#21 Ilias the Greek

Ilias the Greek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Plato wake up and everything was spinning around him, after another symposium full of philosophy and wine . Sudenlly he show the calendar :-mighty Zeus he cried , today is the anniversarry of erepublik and i promissed Lana to go with her . In  zero time , he  prepared immediately his brand new charriot (last porche model i think) and after he took Lana from her home , they were  in the party place , in Ilyssium Field  bar .

#22 Jean CarLos Lopez

Jean CarLos Lopez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

Plato celebrating its seventh anniversary with wool the queen of virtues , the two of them together always go together , bringing happiness to many people and giving the best of themselves for the pleasure of everyone in this great game , now celebrating this Plato gives great anniversary treats all its citizens
Congratulations on this anniversary I keep meeting more years so I stay in the game until they die of old : D 

#23 Jean CarLos Lopez

Jean CarLos Lopez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:25 PM

Plato celebrating another great year here , bringing with increasingly older wool fun bringing this great game ç , for the enjoyment of all its citizens and to uncover the champagne and celebrate because the party will continue with long wool and all happy for this great year.
We love you dish  :D  :)  ;)  ^_^

#24 Massacar

Massacar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:34 PM

Plato and Lana were walking down the street when suddenly they were attacked by ninja trolls. Plato stood there stoically and determined that they must be Sophists, trying to silence his criticisms or their philosophy, while Lana sprang into action. Within moments they all lay dead on the cobbles of the street, and Plato and Lana walked merrily along.

#25 jijicolorat

jijicolorat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:04 PM

plato ask lana:

-will you mary me??

-how much gold do you have?  ask lana

-around 5 milion gold.

- look after me when you rich 50 milions.

and so plato, went in search of the Golden Fleece.

and if it would not be a story, would look today too.

#26 Sucateir0

Sucateir0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

Party in plato's house? Lana says YEAH!!! like a poor child

when she arrives she see's plato already drunk, at 11am, that crazy man..

for lunch ? some fruit from spain and to drink? maybe a nice red wine

at this time lana is drunk and plato is getting better (oh god, where are you going?!?!?)

plato catch lana drunk and playing erepublik :o at 7year erepublik birthday ? bastard !!

Lana says sorry to many times for playing erepublik (not for being drunk) and plato says dont worry baby ;)

at the end of the party plato have to clean his house and lana catcha  taxi and go home

#27 Ivdza gej

Ivdza gej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

Plato and Lana walked down the street,but when the broken economy appears.

-Can you fix me?

-No.I do not need to fix you.

-K. :(

THE END.

#28 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

[eJSF] Seven years of Plato and Lana

http://www.erepublik...na-2469202/1/20

#29 EstebanZ

EstebanZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

o7

#30 Andel

Andel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

http://www.erepublik...-d-2469228/1/20 :D

Edited by Andel, 20 November 2014 - 04:39 PM.

#31 CHRISTIANE.F

CHRISTIANE.F

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

Happy birhday eRepublik

When I look back it seems to me that all three years of playing this game was somethink like dream. Every morning you make my day happy...as happy as it can be. But now I m like speechless.....like I can not find the write words to describe it all. Thank you eRepublik team, thank you Plato, thank you Lana .....thank you first not for just this beautiful game I play, but also thank you because you gave me oportunity to meet so many different kind and good people all over the world. And now for us there are no limits. For exp I m from Serbia but now I have so many friends from Croatia, Albania, Turkey Greece ....and many, many on.

So proudly I can say that this is  not just a war game. This is the game that conect people. The game without bounderies....that is what I like the most. We made this game with you and I m very proud to say that. Great job that is what you did. Sometimes I truly like to talk with all my friends what happend in the game in only one day.....from my work and train till many stories...how I took my first medal how proud I was, but mostly I like to talk about all new friendships that I made playing this game. That is so beautiful and my herat is so full of love.

So one more time thank you, all eRepublik team to be with us supporting us and made somethink realy special, somethink like whole small new world, the world without hate, the world vhere we all are the same, the world in witch we can forgot about croule reality and simply be just what we are. But mostly thank you for make one dream come true thank you for all my new friends from all around the world I never make this without you and without playing this game.

One mor time happy birthday, yours truly

Christiane.f

• Petsku likes this

#32 LadyEmperor

LadyEmperor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:05 PM

Plato was in love with Lana for his whole life, but he never had courage to go and talk to her. He was just a stranger, passing her by on the street. Accidentally they went on the same birthday party. Plato was staring at her. She noticed him and saw his deep brown eyes, filled with pain. She was speechless, they was staring each other just for few seconds, but they both felt it like a whole eternity.

77 words, did my best. I wish I could have kept my story going!
Anyways, let's be positive, we might have 88 words for the next anniversary! :)

Happy birthday and best regards,

LadyEmperor

Edited by LadyEmperor, 20 November 2014 - 05:50 PM.

#33 mixail95

mixail95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

dear platoc anan is with me

#34 d0ct0rward0m

d0ct0rward0m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

plato is like santa.  every birthday gives a big presents for us.  7 years have pasted since Lana and Plato met in that chicken festival. They both remember it like it was yesterday

#35 NoGuts-NoGlory

NoGuts-NoGlory

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

Once upon a time there was a small island in which Turks and Greeks could co-operate so well that this small island defeated whole empires and superpowers of the world. The community became larger, new friendships came out but the fun stayed eternal between us. Friendship, faith and support are our weapons but a multinational community of success in eCyprus is our target.

Happy Birthday eRepublik, Happy Birthday eCyprus.

The few

The proud

The tsoglans

The eCypriots

Edited by NoGuts-NoGlory, 20 November 2014 - 05:28 PM.

Our Great War, is a spiritual war...

cCc United We Sikert cCc - eCyprus Familia

#36 Voncan City

Voncan City

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:33 PM

El martes pasado, como todos los dias me levante temprano,a realizar las tareas diarias y pegar para una BH, pero la batalla era muy tempranera para kedarme hasta el final, asi es que sali en mi tocomocho (resignado a perder la BH) a dejar a los niños al colegio y a la pega....., de repente en un semaforo me asaltó la duda, como ira esa batalla? me pregunte...., pero mi yo interno me indicaba k no se puede manejar y jugar al mismo tiempo, pero el webas no hizo caso.... y el bichito de la duda pudo mas....
la batalla seguia igual... seguia liderando pero un combatiente se acercaba pegando 9 millones y fracción, yo solo con 16 empece a pegar en cada parada (taco) y cada semaforo en rojo, dos o tres kill... para mantener la diferencia...... (puta la batalla larga)...., pero faltando 10 minutos para el final.... (continuará) jejeje..

#37 GeoHal

GeoHal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

At eRepublik's 7th Anniversary Fictional Online Characters Party in

Thecountryoffictionalerepublikcharactersorthecountrywheredinosaursgotodieandwereplatoandlanamakesweetlove:

Plato: When I look at this, I don't see a mere browser game. I see the potential for literature and art, empires and kingdoms! I see real life problems between nations put aside! I see players developing their economic and politic skills. I see people interacting in a sublime way and making real friends in the New World.

I SEE… :rolleyes:

Lana: Perhaps your visual subroutines are malfunctioning.

And here is the game article:

http://www.erepublik...ne-2469255/1/20

Pick me PLATO! Pick me!

Edited by GeoHal, 20 November 2014 - 05:57 PM.

#38 streetball

streetball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

Party was surly over now. Plato woke up, but couldn't move a finger. He was stripped and pinned down with wrapping tape to the table. All walls were covered with plastic bags. And pictures of young people were hanging all over there... Those faces looked familiar. Suddenly Lana came in, dressed like a butcher with a huge, sharp knife. She looked at him and smiled stangely. Knife just sparkled in morning sun and fell down suddenly!

#39 MegaBalde

MegaBalde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

Bah, i think so Plato will dead slowly.....

#40 uxini

uxini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:50 PM

o7

Edited by uxini, 30 November 2014 - 12:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users