•     

Photo

Public Permanent Ban For Political Clones And Their Creators!

clones ban

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 MugurCosmin

MugurCosmin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

Due to the huge number of clones used in elections, I would like to ask that you permanently ban not only the clones, but also the ones who make them and make this public. Otherwise we will repeate this circus show every 10 days. And once you ban a clone, you clearly know who is the creator.

• s4ndu, Xamolxes, Dr Hugh Jardon and 1 other like this

#2 costin1989

costin1989

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:13 AM

it will be nice to see a list of banned players in last 7 days (or 1 month) for eg.

#3 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:49 AM

Add a fee (could be 50cc) for every party join that a user does and a monthly fee for being part of a party (25cc).

This would separate the one day party members and the people who are actually interested in politics.

#4 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

There are a few in Australia and it is a huge problem when they do all 'wake up'. You see them suddenly arise from the dead at elections but do nothing, or say nothing at any other time. 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#5 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:17 PM

Indeed, they should be reported.  I think if the good doctor is aware of any - then he should report them ASAP

Otherwise just making vague statements amounts to nothing more than spamming.

#6 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:37 PM

Indeed, they should be reported.  I think if the good doctor is aware of any - then he should report them ASAP

Otherwise just making vague statements amounts to nothing more than spamming.

Agreed, you always see them around elections so they are very easy to spot.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#7 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

Well if you have seen any, please let me know because I have not noticed any over the last 2 weeks at least.

As I am a congressman in Australia it would be good if you could pass the names on, especially if they are the hugh problem you seem to think they are.

Though I am suspecting that you don't have any names & you are just trying to bring your Off Topic trolling into this thread

#8 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:45 PM

Well if you have seen any, please let me know because I have not noticed any over the last 2 weeks at least.

As I am a congressman in Australia it would be good if you could pass the names on, especially if they are the hugh problem you seem to think they are.

Though I am suspecting that you don't have any names & you are just trying to bring your Off Topic trolling into this thread

Thank you for your response, actually i have seen two banned. Perhaps if you logged on daily you might see them yourself. Also i ran a young player scheme for a year where they were asked to sign an online form so we could see their I.P address and compare with other applicants...and yes we saw many apply. You can spot them by the hardworker medal compared to their 'birth' and usually they log in and work 3 times per month...give or take a few numbers if their country is wiped and no senate elections. Sadly if their creator buys gold the creator gets away with is as has happened with one famous real life Aussie. Sooner or later though the multis do finally get banned.

I am sorry you are using another topic to attack and use it for a vendetta considering you are the only one who has taken it off topic with your immaturity again. Please grow up Leo and respect the original posters thread.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#9 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

No vendetta here hugh, I asked a reasonable question in response to your statement (or was it unsupported allegation then). As I mentioned earlier I have been online daily for the last two weeks and most probably the greater majority of the last two months.

So, continuing, do you have any names?

btw that was a good idea re signing an online form so IP addresses can be compared to pick up greedy multies   That matter is all that saved your posts here from outright spamming & trolling.

Now if you have nothing more of interest, maybe you should piss off back to Off Topic where you belong.

Sorry to the other 3 posters here

#10 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 January 2015 - 12:07 AM

No vendetta here hugh, I asked a reasonable question in response to your statement (or was it unsupported allegation then). As I mentioned earlier I have been online daily for the last two weeks and most probably the greater majority of the last two months.

So, continuing, do you have any names?

btw that was a good idea re signing an online form so IP addresses can be compared to pick up greedy multies   That matter is all that saved your posts here from outright spamming & trolling.

Now if you have nothing more of interest, maybe you should piss off back to Off Topic where you belong.

Sorry to the other 3 posters here

Well there are three accounts alone in one party that are multi accounts, they have died through inactivity but always come back to life when the main account holder reappears...too coincidental. Perhaps if you spent less time attacking and abusing I would give you then benefit of my experience...sadly as we can see above it'll never happen for whatever reasons you claim to have.

So i repeat, grow up, drop the insults and respect the original posters thread please and if you can't be civil how about you take it to off topic rather than ruin normal threads?

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 27 January 2015 - 12:16 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#11 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:44 AM

Getting closer, three accounts one party, apparently dead accounts. It does seem a hugh problem for eAustralia. Now how about some names (third request)
And if I have insulted you, please point out where

Edited by Wakaleo, 27 January 2015 - 01:50 AM.

#12 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:20 AM

Getting closer, three accounts one party, apparently dead accounts. It does seem a hugh problem for eAustralia. Now how about some names (third request)
And if I have insulted you, please point out where

Two were banned, you might have seen that comment if you'd have stopped trying to insult and cause yet another argument. As i said i was getting multis banned when you apparently wasn't around so i have a sixth sense, yes the admins take their time but sooner or later i am always proved right when i know someone is a multi.  ;) I would have thought you would also realise it would take very few multis to PTO Australia, or do some damage at least and has happened not so long ago...you were around at the time as your account wasn't dead so I am surprised you don't know that being as you say you are an active member of the community.

As for the accounts names that i have mentioned - Take off, Awesome Sal, bree and Lord TJ are of the same person. When one logs on you'll find the others shortly follow. TJ and Bree have the same pattern and the other two have also since being created.

Oh and telling someone to piss off, go back to off topic and accuse them of trolling spam when you only joined this thread after them to erm...poorly attempt to troll and spam...well you might want to either grow up and respect people threads which aren't in off topic or try to stop being such a moron ;) now as i said. Grow up and stop acting like a child. I expect another attack to further take this off topic in response as sadly it seems in your blood...i can but hope though...

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#13 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:13 AM

You know, you could have said that straight up.

I can find no reference to Take Off, but Awsome Sal, Bree & Lord TJ  were supposed to be multies of Mick Gatto. They are all long gone. So I have not seen them around 25th like you say not for a long while. Like you have been saying about me that I am a multi - you say it enough in Off Topic.

As for proof that those players were multies, we only have your word for that. and they were not banned, they are dead players, ones you had a war with.  I know that you made a point of continually attacking Bree & in effect drove her from the game.   Seems like that is a tactic you use, people you have objections to, you label them as a multi, but you do not report them to the admins preferring to attack & insult them. You just have to look at your In Game posts, the offensive way you go about things

I know you like off topic as it is not moderated, the huge number & nature of your posts there prove that.  This topic is moderated & I will make a point of reporting you if you step out of line.

You see my approach is in line with the topic.  It is important that players be checked, especially when it comes to elections, transferring funds, gaining unfair advantage. The question is how, what should the admins do that they are not already doing.

More importantly what should other players be doing.  btw, I agree, I am not a very good troll & hope never to be. I leave that sad skill to the experts.

Moderators, please lock this topic Huge Jardon has derailed it

#14 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:52 AM

You know, you could have said that straight up.

I can find no reference to Take Off, but Awsome Sal, Bree & Lord TJ  were supposed to be multies of Mick Gatto. They are all long gone. So I have not seen them around 25th like you say not for a long while. Like you have been saying about me that I am a multi - you say it enough in Off Topic.

As for proof that those players were multies, we only have your word for that. and they were not banned, they are dead players, ones you had a war with.  I know that you made a point of continually attacking Bree & in effect drove her from the game.   Seems like that is a tactic you use, people you have objections to, you label them as a multi, but you do not report them to the admins preferring to attack & insult them. You just have to look at your In Game posts, the offensive way you go about things

I know you like off topic as it is not moderated, the huge number & nature of your posts there prove that.  This topic is moderated & I will make a point of reporting you if you step out of line.

You see my approach is in line with the topic.  It is important that players be checked, especially when it comes to elections, transferring funds, gaining unfair advantage. The question is how, what should the admins do that they are not already doing.

More importantly what should other players be doing.  btw, I agree, I am not a very good troll & hope never to be. I leave that sad skill to the experts.

Moderators, please lock this topic Huge Jardon has derailed it

Oh you are an admin as well? Seems like one senate position in over four years and you think you own the place...

As for the accounts I mentioned. of course you would find no reference. You see multi accounts don't write articles saying they are multi accounts. Shocking eh? For Bree you will find she had a very close friend named TianaC. TianaC and bree had many public conversations in game how they knew each other outside the game and it began in TianaC's first article. I suspected TianaC was a mutli...like I said a sixth sense that has never been wrong, i know a multi when i see one...TianaC wasn't banned for a few months but eventually the admins banned her for being a multiple account. You probably havent realised...how can a multiple account know somebody in real life? Or how can somebody not realise a real life friend is not who they claim to be?...that's why I gave Bree a hard time. Also she wrote an article once and there was a reply to a question about TianaC i posted...but it was bree talking...but it wasn't Bree...it was Vangolian, Vangolian who apparently brought the account of Lord TJ (who then went on to apparently buy it back). I pointed this out immediately. The article was removed within minutes. Strange? TJ has been caught using multis many times before, he is infamous for it...ask when you next log on on the 5th. Take Yo has the same log in and disappearances as the above. AwesomeSal claims to be the account of the real life wife of TJ and if you have seen her comments it doesnt take a genius to spot they are of the same hand...you wouldn't spot that. Not only that an experienced hand at fighting PTO's and a many times immigration officer - Guagature...also shares the same views with regards to these accounts and one other whom he too has publiclly said is a multiple account that has yet to be banned ;)

Anyway keep up 'sport' and admins this guy has requested this topic be locked...please obey the master of eRep with his one senate medal please...

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 27 January 2015 - 10:24 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#15 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:21 AM

Could you 2 knock it off!!!

None of you are contributing to the proposed suggestions. :rolleyes:

• BOUD1CCA and Wakaleo like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#16 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:25 AM

Could you 2 knock it off!!!

None of you are contributing to the proposed suggestions. :rolleyes:

Not at all, you'll see above I wasn't the one who again brought this thread off its rails.

However I am a fan of dropping this idiotic rule that you can have more than 1 account per household as long as they can show they are separate people...it's a multi charter and gives the creator ample excuse to clone. We had a creator start a PTO when i was in eAus and he had over 80 Society builder medals and numerous supporters in new players. Yet admins do nothing.

Like I said you spot them easily, especially when they only seem active at elections and only seem to comment on articles when there are free handouts...

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#17 Ali Gual

Ali Gual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

Maybe are just friends of a friend of a friend that plays eR and is doing to help the first one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clones, ban

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users