Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:08 PM

Hello to all dear citizens,

I just basically want to discuss a additional / modification of actual dictatorship system.

Idea is basically to allow only Dictatorships in Regions except the Capital region.

To allow the 2 political systems, Congress and President elections for all regions included the capital region. And dictatorships only for non-capital regions.(Extreme Example: To have dictators in all regions of a country but never in the capital region were President and Congress are always allowed.)

To allow players and/or Military Units be Dictator of a Region winning a war, and once they won, the Military Unit collect directly (into MU account ;) ) the taxes paid by citizens living in the region the coup won. As actually game counts the ammount of citizens living in a region (see map), I think this feature would be easy? :ph34r:

About the % of taxes / income must be applied, we could set the same as ones chosen by capital government or a minimal 1% for all taxes.

The region bonus (iron,etc...) could be disabled for all citizens of a country except for the ones living in the rogue region.

Other features can be added but I belive features explained until now are easily achievable and add some spice without erasing the old electoral system.

Have all a nice day!

Edited by Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov, 18 May 2015 - 09:14 PM.

• tommot likes this

3028465-1.png

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

I also have a suggestion

screenshot-414.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dictatorship, Region, Local, Treasury, Management, Political, Warlord, Secession

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users