• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#21 Cyberion

Cyberion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:21 AM

When setting a daily order the little marker which country is the MPP is missing on the new design.

#22 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:43 PM

i guess keeping the countries in alphabetical order when setting priorities was making it far too convenient for players and made far too much sense so now its all jumbled and players have to keep watching and looking at every scroll to find the country they want and need.  Oh well, anything to keep the ever dwindling number of players in the game that few clicks longer before they decide to finally log out for good....

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#23 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:21 PM

i guess keeping the countries in alphabetical order when setting priorities was making it far too convenient for players and made far too much sense so now its all jumbled and players have to keep watching and looking at every scroll to find the country they want and need.  Oh well, anything to keep the ever dwindling number of players in the game that few clicks longer before they decide to finally log out for good....

Admins know the alphabet?

#24 Edna Uebel

Edna Uebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 02:53 AM

Why do we have the 2nd recharge-button on battlefield-top-left now? It's not only useless, because hit-button is on bottom, where is easily to find the recharge-button too. The 2nd button is disturbing too, because he harden now to get info about experience points (#levelup) on screen tapping PC like smartphones.
  • TimeForRevenge likes this

#25 Edna Uebel

Edna Uebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 03:05 AM

Admins know the alphabet?

Countries are ordered by English alphabet and translated then in other languages. I'm not sure, whether to have permanently changing order, because I cannot control ingame the language of userinterface UI while it is randomly switching from English to German and back (in my case).

#26 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 06:54 AM

How about Q2 Airplanes?

#27 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 09:22 PM

Many MUs have individual outfitting based on the exact activity of each member. They use the information about how many fights did each member made the day before when calculating the amount of equipment they send to each members. It still is available in the old page for now, but keep in mind that it's the ONLY piece of information about how many HITS (not killsa player has done in the last day and it should be added on the new page as well since hits are vital in efficiently and fairly equipping MU members.

ee70bbd4d4534a6aa49d8617fce31435.png

With regards to the fights on the old unit page, as far as I'm aware these were kills not hits. Also, the last fought date is not displayed as it would be found quite confusing by some people, with the this week, last week etc terms. These details are still available in the JSONs for each unit eg: https://www.erepubli...ta/1252/members

Why is the aviation damage still 0 ?

The actual statistics for the aviation damage are not live yet.

#28 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 November 2016 - 11:10 PM

AHAHAHAHAH REALLY???? OMG. The last time someone fought being displayed would be found "CONFUSING" to people?????AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please explain how this is so

• Zordacz, Piran and TimeForRevenge like this

#29 Necrooo

Necrooo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:49 AM

I noticed the 10 kills needed to change from recruit to member when joining a new MU is not required anymore. Is this a feature or a bug?

2634524-1.png

#30 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:26 PM

These details are still available in the JSONs for each unit eg: https://www.erepubli...ta/1252/members

Does that mean users are officially allowed to use scripts relying on JSON data provided by eRep?

#31 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:28 PM

Does that mean users are officially allowed to use scripts relying on JSON data provided by eRep?

No, you can do it manually.

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#32 BlackStormChR

BlackStormChR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:18 PM

@Gucio this is what i mean 945836a14386460d976899709328b73d.pnghttp://prntscr.com/czxg6r

LOOOL

You play with a BOT ^^

Beautiful and fair! :D

#33 Cyberion

Cyberion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:53 AM

Countries are ordered by English alphabet and translated then in other languages. I'm not sure, whether to have permanently changing order, because I cannot control ingame the language of userinterface UI while it is randomly switching from English to German and back (in my case).

On old design: yes

On revamp: no

My game is set to English and I get this order:

prioritiesorder.png

It seems like this list is sorted by valid country IDs

Edited by Cyberion, 03 November 2016 - 08:06 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr and Edna Uebel like this

#34 Edna Uebel

Edna Uebel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 07:38 PM

yes, ive found it now, you are right.
weird order

#35 pammaxoc

pammaxoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUK Bristol

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:23 PM

Co history is a great tool ;)

I really like that u can see what and how much each mu spent for certain battles.

Setting Co seems to have some issues in the mu page.

#36 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 14 November 2016 - 03:54 PM

Clicking on Location in the battlefield should show give option to move only to the fighting countries like before, not every country, because it's time wasting

1ad4f829ad4a46069d5d361cb7c59170.png

screenshot-414.png

#37 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

How about Q2 Airplanes?

I think you are playing the wrong game.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#38 Web Carioca

Web Carioca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:01 PM

The great doubt when they will finish the implementation of the novelties of the air attack.

When will they invest in the internal social tools to play. Just pick up the resources that players have used externally to the game, and implement. Many of these features have already been suggested in this topic.

4344220-1.png

#39 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 05:18 AM

Still waiting for the change to ALPHABETICAL ORDER for battle priorites.... How hard can it be to learn the alphabet???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: military unit, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users