3 replies to this topic

#1 MaestroZERO0

MaestroZERO0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKherson

Posted 02 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

Since im playing in erep i dont see any changes in this area. By the game mechanic Alliances it is only page at site. I think alliances must have own "ideology" , i imagine this thing like some law in HQ of alliance which will expire every month and will provide some bonuses for all participants (maybe only for citizens who play for MUs of country which use that ideology) Bonuses must be very different and interesting: like more money for country from taxes, or more damage in air/ground , or +dmg in rw/direct battle , or cheapest airstrike and many many other thing which dont hard to implemented

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

The Alliances in whatever version of the game we're in suck. For instance Lazocracy Alliance has two members that are at war with each other, its ridiculous. Players are killing this just as much as Plato did with WaM. 

#3 MaestroZERO0

MaestroZERO0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationKherson

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:56 AM

I dont understand ur instance, so after upd of allyances Lazocracy will stop their ridiculous war or what?)
I see only few problem. 1st its citizenship of big producers, but they play in MU so this bonus must implemented to mu's which located in countries of some alliance. And second - bonuses must be equal quality, because it is not very interesting if everybody will choose the same.

#4 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2016 - 12:59 AM

My point is why are to "Allies" in the same "Alliance" (Japan and South Africa) at war with each other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users