#1 Jonh Raymond

Jonh Raymond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPorto

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:24 PM

Hello Guys,

I am a new player in the ERepublik world.However I would like to develop some specific things on the game.This post is about the economic sector.

As the topic title said,I need a someone that could be at same time a food produter and a bussiness partner to me.Let me explain: I want to invest in the food market.It looks worth enought for me,so yes,its a step that i am taking.

Well,as I said before,I need players who can ensure massive amounts of food,thousands,daily,weekly and montly.

With these players,after coming into contact with me,we shall be discussing prices and monetary issues.However,it is a form of this kind of producers could ensure that theirs stocks seep directly,it is a away to ensure that after production there will be a payoff,and that never left harmed.They may also,in this form,avoid the competition in the market,facilitating their profits since they wont to face that kind of giants companys and players.

We can conclude that the people who would negotiate with me,not only take direct profit,but also ensure that theirs production flows.Therefore,producers of food,who this business model mayseem pleasure,please dont hesitate to contact me,I promise you that you guys will not regreat!

Cumplements,

Jonh Raymond

PS.: I am Portuguese,but I have no problems in selling in other markets.My appolagies if this is not the right place for this kind of economic proposals.

#2 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

I think you must analyze market place first.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ismaelgalaxy21

ismaelgalaxy21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

I will contact you from Erepublik ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users