#21 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:12 PM

Last year when there was a facebook baby boom that nobody told us, it's happening, I helped a lot of players. I told them to fight in air battles, because everyone starts from the beginning and soon there will be training grounds for perception. And until this day, they continue to ask when will you add the training grounds. 

KdwxuSW.png

So my feedback is: finish what you started before inviting new players. 

• ronnyJnrJnr, Riba, rainy sunday and 1 other like this

screenshot-414.png

#22 Andres Fito Garcia

Andres Fito Garcia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:16 PM

Interesante, esperemos no beneficie a los mismos de siempre y realmente sea para beneficio de la comunidad.

#23 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Anti cheating software. One of the biggest reasons this game went to seed is the fact Plato would do nothing about the cheating and the game went from 40K+ American citizens to 1600 citizens today.

I'll certainly make sure to have third-party software installed in order to play a browsergame.

• Zordacz, iDiod, TheJuliusCaesar and 2 others like this

#24 Joam02

Joam02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Good idea Plato, I really think it's good to reward the efforts of players who try to make eRepublik a more diverse, entertaining and complete community. Although it is not clear to me what kind of projects we can present, whether they refer to external tools that complement the game or to our ideas of how we could improve the game and our community.

Anyway, an excellent idea, we'll see what this is about in itself, always remember that more important than the monetary support (which is not more xD) that can provide us, is the moral support on the part of the Admins towards what we do Life in eRepublik. A greeting! Excellent proposal ;)

#25 Bunfas

Bunfas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:19 PM

1) advertise the game on the internet. We need new players
2) Advertise other companies on the main wall inside the game. This will make the game more self-sustaining and less dependent on the "visa" players.
3) Create periodically similar "Kill Rush" tournaments to make the game more entertaining.
4) eliminate the figure of the dictator ... since I really do not see the utility. The community loses meaning and after a while is very boring.
5) Finish the unfinished sections of the game.
6) limit the use of bots or scripts. They make the game very boring.
  • Demonaire, Varvarin1976 and Ereschkigal like this

#26 INU SAMA

INU SAMA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

Hey Great Idea -- I think it would be nice if you add it up one little space for something like kickstarter. Where player post their ideas and other citizens of the new world vote for (i don't know) like the five best likeable projects, and after that, your foundation's members will chose the better one among those 5.

And also, to allow some few not top player -but obviously active- can get into your member staff.

Hoping success with this foundation.

P.S. If you make a bank instead of a foundation, it also be great, even greater ;)

#27 TemujinBC

TemujinBC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSmithers, British Columbia, Canada

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:22 PM

"Plato always had a heart for the community."

Holy sh*t.

You can't possibly type that with a straight face.

• ronnyJnrJnr, Tomasz92PL and Demonaire like this

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies  ~_^

#28 Alex.L

Alex.L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:30 PM

Don't know if this is a result of a new ownership, not a bad idea but comes way too late, several years late.

#29 Pepe Mugica

Pepe Mugica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:34 PM

I do not have any idea. But if I have one, I want support.

#30 Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Henry Pfeiffer Arundel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:52 PM

You'd do much better with this if you had the "independent high profile players" have a realistic (and confidential, I can't speak for everyone...but I would sign an NDA) conversation about senior eRep staff and whoever is running things in the new owner's offices, about your expectations. Then, those aforementioned "high profile players" could offer sincere feedback and suggestions. I could easily assemble a group of people to contribute to that discussion who collectively have over a century of playtime (some of us have even kept notes on development as things have changed).

You've got my e-mail, if you decide to be serious about working to improve the game for the community.

• ronnyJnrJnr and rainy sunday like this

#31 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

Are there any restrictions on which community your project is geared for? Let's say I have an idea that would be better received in a community outside my own national community, are proposals like that acceptable?

1528331-2.png

#32 Anthony Colby

Anthony Colby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

There has to be a way to make sure those funds go where they are supposed to.  I can see some dude getting funded and bam all that gold goes into hitting the wall instead of the project he claimed it was for.

Check out my newspaper The Maine Frontier.  http://www.erepublik...by-2304887/1/20

#33 Sir Lacerda

Sir Lacerda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:45 PM

First step is you end this module Dictatorship!

#34 CreepyRainbow

CreepyRainbow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:25 PM

Add a level cap to strength and newbies will keep playing.
Add perception and they will leave. Simple enough.

Can I get 500 gold now?

#35 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Here is one idea: Implement citizenship! (Oh, you've done that already?)

https://www.erepubli...ip--689513/1/20

First comment 'Wicked idea' :D

Here are other suggestions: Plato says we are backwards people. The article was recognized by George Lemnaru and Alexis Bonte at the time.

https://www.erepubli...ia--732841/1/20

Other ideas did follow..

Misho

#36 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:24 PM

The Infantry Kit and the Maverick Pack are the main reason new players don't stick around. The division system doesn't make sense anymore other than improving your bottom line, but that's a short sighted business strategy. I hope the new Swedish owners are long term thinkers for a change.

#37 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 05:51 PM

Add a level cap to strength and newbies will keep playing.
Add perception and they will leave. Simple enough.

Can I get 500 gold now?

Why would newbies leave it perception was added? The logic step from here is to add ships or something so that the battle is 1/3 Tank 1/3 Air and 1/3 Sea and that players are more or less forced to excel in one of the three and not like today where a few super-players can dominate any battle of any sort.

Personnaly I would love to see two more 'characters' or 'career path' one is the Doctor who can help other players heal or simlpe regain engery faster and one is the Engineer / Corporate dude / woman who as an advantace in running companies.

At the moment 99,5% of this game is about the war module and the war module is unlimited so the game has been taken over by a few supertankers who can go every where doing anything they want and no one else can stop them. Not even Plato since these are the ones paying the bills in platos narrow minded world where there is more important to be dependet of 100 customers paying a lot compared to 10 000 players paying little.

• TheJuliusCaesar and Icurlybear like this

#38 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:12 PM

To be serious, does the player care about the players? More than your own pocket? ...
This was the reason he destroyed the divisions? Collect more money from players. As many tickets are sent and disregarded, I find it hard to believe that Plato is interested in our opinion.

As much as I wanted to refute this quote, I can't.

There is no sense for a Baby Boom if you already "solved" the problem with the Maverick Pack and the Infantry Kit.

Even if you want to keep those two pay2win packs, at least the Division I should be kept out from thos packs features.

• Zordacz likes this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#39 Bay Vesko

Bay Vesko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:15 PM

I support this idea! :)

#40 semiRocket

semiRocket

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:20 PM

TL;DR

Plato give us choice between paying a trip with currency or using a ticket!

I think it's time you consider implementing some basic functionality that makes this game playable.

Edited by semiRocket, 31 July 2017 - 06:25 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: community, Plato

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users