6 replies to this topic

#1 Shiroyama

Shiroyama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:32 PM

English is not my native language so don't judge me for my mistakes :D

The concept is simple... split each division in 4 or 3 subdivisions based on strength. But make the damage go in the same place, with 3 or 4 battle hero medals winnable for each division.

For example division 1 split like this:
first division from  0 str to 10.000 str
second from 10.000 str to 50.000 str
third 50 + (or 50k - 100k if more subdivs)

I have 1k str. So if I deal like 1 milion damage and another citizen of 50k str deals another 10 milions. I am able to win a bh as well as him but the total damage for division 1 remains 11 milion damage (it goes to the same place).

I'm not sure If i made myself clear as I said im not very good at english (or explaining things in english).

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:35 PM

We have suggested divisions based on strength since divisions exist. I think it's too late already.
  • Fanaxidiel likes this

screenshot-414.png

#3 Powerfull land

Powerfull land

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:54 AM

i dont know why plato did this division based on xp

i think he is trying to sell packs

#4 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

Strength based divisions would cause people to train to the division limit -0.01 str and stay there forever. If one move from D3 to D4 at 150k strength, people would just train until 149 999str, stay there, and be the strongest player in the whole game for that division. 

Pls no. 

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#5 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:53 PM

Strength based divisions would cause people to train to the division limit -0.01 str and stay there forever. If one move from D3 to D4 at 150k strength, people would just train until 149 999str, stay there, and be the strongest player in the whole game for that division. 

Pls no. 

I fully disagree with this thinking TJC. Not everyone is thinking with that way, that is trying and getting as much BHs in a low div as possible.

Hellas 4ever

#6 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:57 PM

I fully disagree with this thinking TJC. Not everyone is thinking with that way, that is trying and getting as much BHs in a low div as possible.

Why would anyone go from 149 999 strength to 150k strength, if it means advancing in divisions, which in turn:

- Decreases your relative influence because there are more players in bigger divs

- Practically makes your BH chances zero, are players with hugely bigger strength compared to you

In fact, I can't on top of my mind think a single thing why would anyone pass the division limit. 

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#7 Dorit Kemsley

Dorit Kemsley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:40 PM

my solution to new players is quit while you still can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users