15 replies to this topic

#1 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

I know its been said before but it obviously needs to be said again.

What I mean is the economy is broken.  How can you expect people to play this game for an economic purpose when things cost way too much to produce for negative returns??  How can people produce severely lacking RMs now when it costs a ridiculous amount to employ people to do so?? Dont understand?? i didnt think the wigs would.  Take a look at current wages.  Even at 300 dollar wage, to employ someone at 200% bonus in the top RM company will cost  you $55 dollars to produce 1 RM.  I took it all the way down to paying someone 1 dollar for a wage and it works out at still 20 cents per RM. which is still far higher than the 4=8 cents it used to cost before thedecimal change. and even after it, it is sustainable for communes who give their weapons to fighters, but still no good for people who want to pay a wage. This is what we mean when we say FIX the economy.  cant employ people, RMS will dry up and we cant produce enough to build finished products.  Whats the point of having companies?? 

Q1-6 weapons, if you didnt know are useless against tanks.  Even in d1 they are useless, thanks to the maverick pack.  Give all weapons the same hit as a q7 but with the existing durability. or same hit but same durability of q7.  they just do not sell and even if we could sell them they are useless, and even then, see problem above.  Too expensive to employ people.  Noticed how people just dont stick around in the game??? ITs just fight fight fight .  No economy that works.  

Thanks for not listening and not giving a crap in advance. 

• Citizen 2806484 and R a s t k o like this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

Tycoon_pack.png

• ronnyJnrJnr and minevv like this

screenshot-414.png

#3 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

yup.  lose money on all companies unless you buy our packs....actually, still lose money on 99% of stuff even after we suck you in with a measly 20% bonus >_<.  And they wonder why people leave after reading that the game is an economy political war simulation LOL

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 31 December 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#4 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

I am not losing money hiring workers to produce raw materials.  

create a holding companny in switzerland  to hire workers for 235

create a holding company in florida to have your q5 housing raw and a q1 housing comapny 

it will take about 4.7 days to make a q1 house .  you can produce a q1 house for 1100 CC and can sell a q1 house for 1450cc

net profit 400 cc every 4.7 days every worker!  

#5 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:37 PM

well i guess its the exception to the rule.  1 company out of a dozen available makes money. 

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 01 January 2018 - 05:07 AM.

#6 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:55 AM

that is just it.  they are hiring emplyees for that comapny!  so they are earning lots of profit!  

I am pointint out to you that you are doing very bad math,  to say " the economy is broken"  

the economy is working perfectly!  the economy is working exaclty as an economy should work.  

people are hiring employees were it is profitable to hire employees and people are firing employees where it is profitable to fire employees!  

if you want to profit you can.  if you want to lose money you can.  you jsut have to choose to seek out the profit!  or to seek out the loss!  

you seem to have chosen to do the math to seek the loss.  that is ok.

i have chosen to seek the profit! and that is ok too!  

In investing there is an idea of "greater fool pricing"    so if you are hiring employees with the intention of losing money then i would consider you the greater fool that i like to profit extra :)  

there is investing which is what my original post was about. how you can in certian markets profit from fundmental analysis!  but there is this greater fool pricing!  which is the buy low,   look for a greater fool then sell it to them high!  i got employees three years ago hired at 50 cc a day!  and they are still working for me today at 50 cc a day!  

you are the greater fool for thinking that you need to pay workers market wages to profit! 

most if not all countries opperate "communes"  they acitvly scame their workers!  

just recently  someone published an articled about eqypt military units using multiple accounts so they are creating mass workers!  

as long as the game has stopped giving away free gold from medals i have no problem with other plaeyrs using multiple accounts,  and i think the game admins have no problems with "scammers"/ communes/  multies.  

and as long as your country congress does not instill a min wage. your country is also ok with communes.  and is ok with no one paying market wages for workers.  

so eh,  the economy is not broken,  you are just missing a huge portion of how the economy works!  

the  "black" markets.  where all the illegal activity takes place! 

#7 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2018 - 11:23 AM

heh

#8 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

LOL dude.  if youre happy with one company out of dozens in the game that make money then you are seriously easy pleased with the mediocre. if you are paying low wages then you are stocked with multies or people who havent found the job market yet.  The basic facts are, you cannot employ people to make profit from 99% of companies even at 200% bonus.  That is a seriously broken aspect of the game.

Some noob gets a q1 factory to start trying to make money and he leaves because he cant.  people who have played for years and can only make money in one type of the several types of company, leave because they cant play the game as an economical game. simple facts pal.  Show me what other companies make a profit ??? i know of two.  The rest you drown in debt

Im sure you have no issues hiring multies at 50cc at the bottom of the last page of jobs when the other end of the scale is 300 as im also sure you have no issue ruining the game for fairness by administrating and creating multies.  Wigs dont seem to care so why should anyone else i guess??  Pity its in the rules and doesnt get adhered to.  Just another problem in a seriously long list of issues this game has

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 03 January 2018 - 06:57 AM.

#9 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:53 PM

Hm, alright, i give up i decided you win. 

we should let the admins change the game. 

the admins should change the game. 

a big red button.  

one that you can press to win ! 

no that is tooo easy there has to be a way to lose. 

a big green button to press to win, and a big red button to press to lose!  

then after ten presses a day,  a person has to pay 10 real dollar to press for every hundred more presses! 

do you see the irony.  if you aqsk the admins to fix every problem you have eventualy it will jsut be a game of you pressing one button, no choice. no  real options, no thing,  no planning no challenge.  

right now you have a real challeng, i showed you the plan of action, the way to profit the way to "win" 

Edited by jkeller4000, 04 January 2018 - 02:03 PM.

#10 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:29 AM

LOLOL youre a funny guy.  WE should let admins change the game??? They have changed it constantly and not for the better over the many years ive played.  There was a time when a noob could actually further his citizen without having to pay by owning a small company and upgrading it.  Now you need thousands of gold for upgrade for a high Q company that takes years to pay for it self if it even ever does before they quit.  Im fine, i spin a small profit from 1 or 2 of my hundred companies.  Its so much better than years ago when i could make even a little bit from the rest of my smaller companies.... 

Now its all about the raping of the cash cows and those moronic enough to pay for this crap.  But like i said, you seem to be happy with 2 companies and soon to be only one company out of dozens that make money, unlike years ago when the game was good and even the smallest companies turned a profit.

"....the admins should change the game. 

a big red button.  

one that you can press to win ! 

no that is tooo easy there has to be a way to lose. 

a big green button to press to win, and a big red button to press to lose!  

then after ten presses a day,  a person has to pay 10 real dollar to press for every hundred more presses! ......eventualy it will jsut be a game of you pressing one button, no choice. no  real options, no thing,  no planning no challenge...." 

Have you even played the game??? Thats EXACTLY what this game is.  Strategy = push that big red button as many times and as fast as you can and when that doesnt work, turn to the economy of your own wallet to buy this pack and that pack and every other pack you can so you have a chance of putting the strategy back in to your game... LOLOL you are hilarious pal

Basic arithmetic just doesnt add up in this game and people just leave after being lied to and sucked in by the lies promoted on the front page, you know the ones that say "Strategy and economy".

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 07 January 2018 - 03:41 AM.

• R a s t k o likes this

#11 R a s t k o

R a s t k o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationeRepublik Rising

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:26 PM

Do you remember eRepublik times while economy skill exist in game along with proffesions... good old meaningful times. :)

https://wiki.erepubl...ing:Professions

https://wiki.erepubl...g:Economy_skill

#12 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2022 - 11:20 PM

Get rid of the stupid Tycoon Pack, it is unfair. 

Bring back verity and skills.

There are no workers, inflation is skyrocketing and admin is twiddling his fingers.

We want a game, with strategy.

#13 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 March 2022 - 01:57 PM

Get rid of the stupid Tycoon Pack, it is unfair. 

Bring back verity and skills.

There are no workers, inflation is skyrocketing and admin is twiddling his fingers.

We want a game, with strategy.

I will share your suggestion with the devs. 

#14 Mister Y

Mister Y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFresis (UD)

Posted 06 July 2022 - 03:04 PM

We finally found the most secret and encrypted webpage of Plato. Something big is ready to happen!

https://www.erepubli...m/en/FixEconomy

#15 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 07 July 2022 - 05:12 AM

I will share your suggestion with the devs. 

6m0ojv.jpg

hail satan

#16 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 07 July 2022 - 12:13 PM

6m0ojv.jpg

I will need to perform a summoning circle :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users