• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Aurum Toldani

Aurum Toldani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

Ya, and this totally won't end up like the cities update you said, a year ago, would be finished soon. Also, I have never used nor intend to ever use the gorilla module, so I will be honest, this is pretty much a waste of time that you could spend on not half-implementing stuff.

Edited by Artem Drake, 30 March 2018 - 04:25 PM.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#22 Godfather Corleone

Godfather Corleone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:09 PM

The change has 90% of terrible changes and 10% of good changes.

Bad ones :

1.Bonus.You are spitting in the face of skilled guerrilla fighters who played this for years.I know I am going to hear someone say ''Oh, you were lucky to get bonus damage'' and some other crap but it wasn't luck.It was me being rewarded for being older, better and more active then someone who did not have time to develop bonus.

I started from 0 as all of us did and I build my bonus and my guerrilla fights by hard work, skills, and of course, sometimes luck.

Taking away the bonus means you are making everyone same, but that can not work.If you make someone who plays this game for years with someone who just joined, you are not rewarding loyalty to the game.

Players who did not earn a bonus are simply late.I was late for a lot of stuff in eRepublik and do you hear me saying that something should be changed so I have access to it ?

Most of the players who demanded bonus to be taken of don't even play guerrilla and never will.Even if they do, they wont be active too much.

My suggestion is to keep the bonus.I would settle to keep the bonus 1 for players who have win ratio more than 2:1, or that have more victories than defeats.

You simply have to put a boundary between good players and bad guerrilla players.You cant reward new players, not active players, players who suck at particular part of the game for the sake of equality and on the back of players who do better.That type of politics doesn't even work in RL on long run.

I know that players with 0 and 1 bonus will throw rocks at me for saying that bonus should stay, but where were they to earn that bonus ? Their excuses are that I earned the bonus because at first it was rewarded by strength, so why is that a problem ? I was older than my opponents and I am rewarded for it.

I did not buy the bonus, I earned it.Me and hundreds of other players.

You did not consulted us on this matter but listened to players who were constantly losing in guerrilla because they had 0 or 1 bonus.

Just because they were late or uninterested in playing guerrilla when it started why do we have to suffer for their mistakes ?

I was late to do a lot of stuff in eRepublik, like economy and should I ask you now to rewind the time so I can invest in good fields, or do more fights or buy energy bars or whatever ???

2.You have to add experience points.It doesnt have to be double, you just need to add experience points.I personally lost at least 60 levels because I played guerrilla for years.There is no reason EXP should not be awarded in guerrilla.

3.Go back on 5 kills to join guerrilla.With 2 kills, you increased the possibility of joining guerrilla for 250%.That takes more time and most importantly - MONEY.Most of the changes you did were made to DRAIN money from eRepublik players.

Because you made it possible to do 250% more guerrilla fights a day that means 250% more money to be invested in guerrilla fights.Gold iteams are expensive.

If I was to commit 100% of my daily health to guerrilla, I would lose 10 golds a day for mere 20 victories.

4.Add a medal.

Add a medal for every 100 kills in guerrilla.Make it 1000 cc, since you for sure won't make it 5 gold, like you took that possibility from ''easy'' medals so players have less and less access to gold.You changed 5 gold medal to 1000 cc which is around 2.5 gold and imagine how much money eRepublikans lost because of that change.Your excuse was that it did not reach the initial goal and you never clarified that.You goal, in my opinion, was to limit as much as you can the gold eRepublikans can get without spending money.The same thing you applied with 10% of country income basically going into the hole.

5.Guerrilla freezes sometimes when other player is not active.Damage is not rewarded, neither victory.

Good changes

1.Time is shortened.First to 6 and then to 8 seconds.8 seconds is perfect.

2.Guerrilla after 2 kills.This is good and bad for me.Makes me fight more but makes me spend more money like I explained before.

I know players will throw rocks at me and call me names, but I think I should be heard as I have more than 22.000 guerrilla fights.

I wont care.I just wanted to let you know that this change made it worse for the same amount of players who have it better now.

This change of guerrilla module will cut down my winning rate of 73.5% to less than 50%.

It is up to you now.Just pay attention who asks for damage to be removed.Ones who did not care about guerrilla when it started.

*****EDIT*****

-When dropping a bomb, demanding for 100% miss from an opponent is nuts.Then just remove the bomb in that case.

-Betting more than 100 health makes no sense.Some players will bet more than others and they will win.On other hand imagine two players who bet 4000 energy against each other...Its dumb.

-Make items cost less ! At least 50%.You made it possible to do 250% more guerrilla fights and weapons prices are insane.

-Double EXP will cause literally everyone playing guerrilla fight which will cause problems on the server.

-Make rifle have 5 ammo

-You are trying to make everyone equal but you still have bunch of players with powerspin leftovers who have +8 more shield.What about that ?

-Remove stupid percentage thing.550m for rifle is 90% and if you move 175 meter upwards or backwards lowers it to 55% or so.That doesnt make sense.

Once again, for players demanding bonus removal because they did not earn it, then award us who lost exp in guerrilla for years experience lost playing.

You just cant make everybody equal.Then make damage equal to the strongest player on eRepublik.Make everyone have equal q7 tanks, food, energy bars.

Keep the bonus.At least bonus 1 for players with at least 2:1 ratio

Bottom line of my proposal is to keep guerrilla like it was but award EXP points and dont freeze guerrilla when players do guerrilla dance or when one of them is inactive.

Edited by Godfather Corleone, 30 March 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#23 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

My suggestion is to keep the bonus.I would settle to keep the bonus 1 for players who have win ratio more than 2:1, or that have more victories than defeats.

My suggestion is that you stop scamming people.

• iDiod, ronnyJnrJnr and Alex.L like this

#24 Godfather Corleone

Godfather Corleone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

My suggestion is that you stop scamming people.

That is not an issue anymore.I knew someone will call me names, but I really do not care.I left my opinion about guerrilla module and log off from the forum.I only left opinion in here because Gucio suggested me to do it.

So, whoever else decides to write something off the subject I was writing about will simply do a futile thing since I will not read it.

So, since you are trying to be a moral compass, it won't work with me.

Anyway, I really hope admins make this guerrilla change more reasonable.

All the best.

EDIT:

I did not realize you can't sign out, but still, I havent used this thing in a years and it won't bother me if I continue not using it.

I hope anything I said will be taken into an account but I have big doubt about it, since experience shows that things slowly change in eRepublik.

Regards to everyone !

Edited by Godfather Corleone, 30 March 2018 - 05:40 PM.

#25 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

That is not an issue anymore.I knew someone will call me names, but I really do not care.I left my opinion about guerrilla module and log off from the forum.I only left opinion in here because Gucio suggested me to do it.

It will remain an issue until you've paid every single player you've scammed.

#26 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:30 PM

I started from 0 as all of us did and I build my bonus and my guerrilla fights by hard work, skills, and of course, sometimes luck.

No, you didn't. The bonus damage was based on strength at the beginning. 

screenshot-414.png

#27 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

Congratulations, we are welcomed next "the following weeks"

#28 Milanezu

Milanezu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:41 PM

oh well...destroyed yet another crippled module

good stuff guys, good stuff

striving to win a nobel prize in incompetence? 

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#29 Dorit Kemsley

Dorit Kemsley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:42 PM

...we will make a number of much requested changes...

did u guise 4get about the much requested local elections 2 m8 orrrrrrrrr

• ronnyJnrJnr and Alex.L like this

#30 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

(A lot of text read...)

Bonus: Sorry, man, but any update made that remove privileges from users based only by their age in the game is more than welcome. If you're better and more active than others, in that case I could discuss the bonus damage, PROVIDED, however, that bonus can be removed by inactivity in the module (besides the case you're performance worse). Nevertheless, no user should have any advantage just because they registered in the game way before than others. In fact, that's the core of the current problem of the game's lack of new users and no retention of the existant ones. It's my thought eRepublik will give a great improve when the devs finally decide to put a limit over strength and military/aeronautical rank.

Besides, you also experienced it: it's truly boring to fight with the same user once and again. One or two, even three fights against you is truly funny, but when we're talking about 5, 6 or 7 fights against the same guy is actually dull. Guerrilla Fight shouldn't be an exclusive PvP module, but it must be as inclusive as possible.

In your other proposals, I mostly agree.

Greetings.

Edited by Demonaire, 02 April 2018 - 03:32 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#31 Jeruk1395

Jeruk1395

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:55 AM

Dear Citizens,

In the following weeks..

:lol:

#32 Joshua Whelan

Joshua Whelan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:06 PM

Did they forget about this one too already?

#33 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:07 PM

Did they forget about this one too already?

yes

• OMR.Ding likes this

screenshot-414.png

#34 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:36 AM

Congratulations, we are welcomed next "the following weeks"

2 months after, this is achieved.

#35 Mister Y

Mister Y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFresis (UD)

Posted 25 January 2021 - 07:56 PM

Hey, did you provided a way to join Guerrilla fights after the end of Legacy Fight? In Deployment Mode we have no chances to join a guerrilla, and it's already rare to join one at the moment.

• zzt7 likes this

#36 hcmadman

hcmadman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSouth of the mason dixon line.

Posted 19 February 2021 - 04:01 PM

Hey, did you provided a way to join Guerrilla fights after the end of Legacy Fight? In Deployment Mode we have no chances to join a guerrilla, and it's already rare to join one at the moment.

I have never seen anybody using guerrilla, they probably don't care anyway because they precluded everyone (like me) with an old system from using military module.

#37 zzt7

zzt7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 03:55 AM

So guerrilla can't be joined now?

#38 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2021 - 10:37 AM

I think they disabled it as no one was using it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users