• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LuisCastillo

LuisCastillo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:58 AM

I have been playing this game for years (under my previous account XxXJohnnyBlackXxX and I always had to set my citizenship to Mexican because it was the closest to my country, which is located in Central America). Anyways, recently, I made a return to the community (under a new name, for a fresh start) but to my surprise, the Central America territory is still unactive, so I want to make this short and sweet, I am not suggesting to validate every single Central America country, but instead, form a new one, occupying all of the Central America territory (that is not currently habilitated) and found the Federal Republic of Central America (FRCA), and the main cities would be the current largest cities in Central America (Tegucigalpa, Guatemala City, Panama City, San José, San Salvador and Managua), this is just an idea, since all the countries in Central America are relatively smaller than most currently active countries in eRepublik, I feel that turning all of them into one will make them less vulnerable to attacks from foreign countries. Anyway, I want to know what the opinion of the community is on this matter I just presented.

• Notrhe likes this

#2 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 12:38 AM

When the devs read this topic, they will be like...

mr-burns-laughing.gif

• Jimkats1, Sir Lacerda and LuisCastillo like this

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Dorit Kemsley

Dorit Kemsley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

(under my previous account XxXJohnnyBlackXxX

B A N N E D

• Demonaire likes this