•     

Photo

Delete My Acount, Just Fo It!

Best Answer Nebojsa P. , 08 August 2018 - 06:12 PM

Replica89,if you have requested account deletion through a ticket sent to Game Support department and you got confirmation that your account will be deleted in a provided period(one to two weeks),that means your account has to be completely inactive in a period mentioned,otherwise we will consider your account active and we will not delete it.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Replica89

Replica89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:39 AM

I just wont to delete my acc. Yes I send ticket two mounths ago and nothing. Is it so hard to delete my acount? Do you wont me to start to brake rule of this game just to delete me? JUST DELETE MY GAME ACCOUNT...

#2 Jimkats1

Jimkats1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 August 2018 - 11:47 AM

As far as I;m concerned, the only way to actually delete your account, after you requested it, is for the citizen to become dead, that is don't login for 30 days.

Hellas 4ever

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2018 - 09:56 AM

heh

#4 Nebojsa P.

Nebojsa P.

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 06:12 PM   Best Answer

Replica89,if you have requested account deletion through a ticket sent to Game Support department and you got confirmation that your account will be deleted in a provided period(one to two weeks),that means your account has to be completely inactive in a period mentioned,otherwise we will consider your account active and we will not delete it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users