•     

Photo

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Messi

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's da best

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Who's da best

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Rona1d

Rona1d

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationTegucigalpa, Honduras

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Zidane > All

#42 Nico Pedretti

Nico Pedretti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

COME ON MEN, THIS IS OUT OF DISCUSSION..

4 GOLD BALLS

IN YOUR FACE CRISTIANO

thump_1182706river.png

#43 Nelkosan

Nelkosan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

COME ON MEN, THIS IS OUT OF DISCUSSION..

4 GOLD BALLS

IN YOUR FACE CRISTIANO

One of them should be of Iniesta.

Edited by Nelkosan, 14 August 2013 - 12:47 AM.

kife.jpg

#44 ardishabutaro

ardishabutaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSurabaya, Indonesia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:24 AM

the real life you said ?

Real life is this:

Honours Barcelona Argentina

Runner-up:

Third place:

Individual
  • blablabla

that is real life, my friend ... voted for every coach, player, journalist, and fan around the world.

CR7 its a great player, but as i said before Mesii > All.

Like i said before, he only good at Barcelona. Not at another team.

you said it before

i think if messi can play in any team, because the quality of his shoots and passes are perfect, maybe in another team his average will be lower, but not so much.

so i reply it with the fact (REAL LIFE) that he haven't try to play in another club, so this is just your fantasy, and not the real life.

The reality is: Messi is only good at Barcelona, and keep it until the rest of your live!

Freedom of speech means you are free to state your opinion. It doesn't mean that you are free to hurt others feeling. Some things are better left unsaid.

#45 Hernu

Hernu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

How many golden balls had Messi and Ronaldo?

Ok.

No more comments, Elvis leaves the building 

All Glory, all honor!

Victory is upon us.

#46 Profeta ERIC

Profeta ERIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationARGENTINA

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:37 AM

El mejor es Funes Mori Lejos¡¡¡¡ los otros son todos marketineros XD

Edited by Profeta ERIC, 14 August 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#47 JuliusEhNozes

JuliusEhNozes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil - Goiás

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

Brazilian Ronaldo is the best Ronaldo

220px-Ronaldo-14-05-2013.jpg

Ronaldo have 2 world cups...

Cr7 and Messi have 0...

Brazilian Ronaldo played in Barcelona and Real Madrid, and make history in both clubs....

Brazilian Ronaldo is fat but win golden shoe in Word cup 2002....

"Considered by many as the most complete striker in the past 30 years, in 2007, he was named as one of the best starting 11 of all-time by France Football and was named to the FIFA 100, a list of the greatest footballers compiled by Pelé. In 2010, he was voted Goal.com's "Player of the Decade" in an online poll, gathering 43.63 percent of all votes"

Brazilian Ronaldo is the best \o/

• ardishabutaro and I Am BEAUTIFUL like this

signatureseparate.png

#48 ardishabutaro

ardishabutaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:09 AM

Brazilian Ronaldo is the best Ronaldo

220px-Ronaldo-14-05-2013.jpg

Ronaldo have 2 world cups...

Cr7 and Messi have 0...

Brazilian Ronaldo played in Barcelona and Real Madrid, and make history in both clubs....

Brazilian Ronaldo is fat but win golden shoe in Word cup 2002....

"Considered by many as the most complete striker in the past 30 years, in 2007, he was named as one of the best starting 11 of all-time by France Football and was named to the FIFA 100, a list of the greatest footballers compiled by Pelé. In 2010, he was voted Goal.com's "Player of the Decade" in an online poll, gathering 43.63 percent of all votes"

Brazilian Ronaldo is the best \o/

the fact is: Ronaldo (Brazillian) is the best player i ever see in my life. he do fantastic job, lead his team to final World Cup 1998 (first world cup i see) at the age of 21. What are Messi and CR7 at doing that age? nothing. Became all time top scorer of World Cup (too far to reach by CR7 or Messi ofc :P), and won World Cup 2 times (1 time became hero and top scorer). 1 time Runner Up (at France, and only because he having stomachache before the kickoff).

But, i think this is too out of topic. We talk about who is the best between CR7 and Messi, and what do you think about their?

Freedom of speech means you are free to state your opinion. It doesn't mean that you are free to hurt others feeling. Some things are better left unsaid.

#49 Marcus Valerius Maximianus

Marcus Valerius Maximianus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGeorgia/Sakartvelo

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

either way they are both great players and they have achieved something that others players cant achieve ... i am gona go with Messi , cuz hes younger and lil more talented then C.Ronaldo

#50 JuliusEhNozes

JuliusEhNozes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBrazil - Goiás

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:22 AM

the fact is: Ronaldo (Brazillian) is the best player i ever see in my life. he do fantastic job, lead his team to final World Cup 1998 (first world cup i see) at the age of 21. What are Messi and CR7 at doing that age? nothing. Became all time top scorer of World Cup (too far to reach by CR7 or Messi ofc :P), and won World Cup 2 times (1 time became hero and top scorer). 1 time Runner Up (at France, and only because he having stomachache before the kickoff).

But, i think this is too out of topic. We talk about who is the best between CR7 and Messi, and what do you think about their?

About their...

I think we have two Messis, Messi Barcelona and Messi Argentina... Messi Barcelona is better than CR7, but Messi Argentina loose to CR7.

You undestand i say?

When Messi play for Argentina he is other soccer player... Messi only play in Barcelona... Its dificulty to say "he is the best" when you play all time in your life in the same club you know the strong for this club and weaks, so you played better, and all think you is the best.....

Look the first time Messi in Argentina, he dont play... 

CR7 is "more complete" he nots better to Messi, but can play better when he plays in another club. You undestand?

In Country.... CR7 is the best of Portugal... The best plays i see in Portugal... In Argentina i see other nice players...

Because CR7 is the best for their country and he plays better in Portugal. I Think now he is more important and better than Messi...

But we have to remind the both is the midle of carrier, have much timefor both growth :D

Ps.:

For Growth i think Messi "growth" more than Cr7, in the begin Messi in Argentina is nothing... now is a important players.. The time is good for Messi... Cr7 i think is not than good like Messi...

signatureseparate.png

#51 OziSerb

OziSerb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

I believe Ronaldo is better than Messi. 

Ronaldo proved to be the top player in EPL (the most physical league in the world) Where i believe Messi would struggle. He plays mostly with technique lots of short sharp passes small runs etc.. which he wouldn't be able to do in the EPL as the game play is fairly different to the one he is use to. Without his well drilled team mates in Barcelona there is no way he would make as much impact. ( Can be seen when he plays for Argentina

#52 coues

coues

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:54 AM

Messi is donkey. Ronaldo is better and bigger.... :D Messi is on drugs. :)

4XPgJ.gif

#53 Hrck

Hrck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Messi can't do sh** on his own.

So ofc. CR7 ! ;)

eSova 4life!

o7

#54 ardishabutaro

ardishabutaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:57 AM

About their...

I think we have two Messis, Messi Barcelona and Messi Argentina... Messi Barcelona is better than CR7, but Messi Argentina loose to CR7.

You undestand i say?

When Messi play for Argentina he is other soccer player... Messi only play in Barcelona... Its dificulty to say "he is the best" when you play all time in your life in the same club you know the strong for this club and weaks, so you played better, and all think you is the best.....

Look the first time Messi in Argentina, he dont play... 

CR7 is "more complete" he nots better to Messi, but can play better when he plays in another club. You undestand?

It is football not soccer. You understand?

#55 Semidar

Semidar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

guys Messi on Argentina plays as AMF .. so the only way to be a good player its have tons of goals? ... because Messi did it in Barcelona.

but if you think, "come on football its more than goals" so ... he play to assist teammates in Argentina and let me say something ... he's fantastic as AMF too.

here a video playing in Argentina, enjoy, and iam waiting a video of CR7 playing in Portugal scoring to the great teams...like Louxemburg, Azerbaijan, San Marino haha :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5AdQqAHwgAo

Edited by Semidar, 15 August 2013 - 06:31 AM.

• Suelo Argentino likes this

#56 Estoria

Estoria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

Johan Cruijff maybe ? ! ? !

#57 cLaw 94

cLaw 94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Kosovo

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Messi  B)

nm83.png

#58 Hernu

Hernu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Posted 16 August 2013 - 02:03 AM

Some people still said Cr7 is better?

All those never kicked a ball.

Edited by Hernu, 16 August 2013 - 02:03 AM.

All Glory, all honor!

Victory is upon us.

#59 Bogdan Armand Sibrand

Bogdan Armand Sibrand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

My favorite is Steven Gerrard

#60 imPurified

imPurified

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWales

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

One's a midget and the other's a greasy haired dildo that looks as if he's trying to swallow a ballsack.

Who cares?

Edited by imPurified, 16 August 2013 - 05:58 PM.

SPREAD HOPE LIKE FIRE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users