•     

Photo

Make Minnimum Wage To Stop Employees From Working!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 12 January 2019 - 12:12 PM

I still have employees working for 185CC   

and i feel bad about it but i love the profit!  

please give countries the ability if they choose to do so to prevent players from taking advantage of workers who never check the job market after they get their first job! 

please let countries st a min wage that forces all workers who try to work below that wage to be auto fired.  or maybe a pop up that prevents them from working. 

Because i can have several employees working for below market wages this allows me to hire employees at unprofitable wages.  and have them work for days and days and months and months until the market wage rises and they are profitable! 

if the game had the min wage actually prevent employees from working for below it.  then I could not "invest" in workers and the market wage paid to workers would have to fall. 

I guess some countries with huge commune structures would not instill a min wage themselves and all businesses would move to those countries.  

but i know some countries prefer protectionism over profitability.  and there fore having the country able to set a min wage and have the min wage actually function would be an amazing addition! 

if the market wage also appear profitable always then new players would also buy more gold to build more factories!  currently i think most new players do not understand how a player can hire an employee unprofitable and wait time then the employee becomes profitable if they do not quit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users