4 replies to this topic

#1 eerte

eerte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2023 - 10:38 PM

Hello,

1. I would like to suggest a slight adjustment to the endorsement module: Considering the current inflation, I'd like to propose one step higher endorsement, of 1000 cc. This would help encourage people to write more articles.
  2. Additionally it would be nice to have the option to write in joint newspapers, and be credited for it. 

These points could help encourage the newspapers to write better quality and more impactful articles.

Best

eerte

Edited by eerte, 08 September 2023 - 10:38 PM.

#2 eastwindrain

eastwindrain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationHibernia

Posted 09 September 2023 - 05:02 AM

They should also increase the minimum wage law to beyond 1000 currency.

#3 Sisk

Sisk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 September 2023 - 05:53 PM

they could add a way for people to endorse the ammount they want on an article 

#4 Amber Flame

Amber Flame

Advanced Member

• Forum Administrators
  • 133 posts

Posted 11 September 2023 - 07:35 AM

Hello,

1. I would like to suggest a slight adjustment to the endorsement module: Considering the current inflation, I'd like to propose one step higher endorsement, of 1000 cc. This would help encourage people to write more articles.
  2. Additionally it would be nice to have the option to write in joint newspapers, and be credited for it. 

These points could help encourage the newspapers to write better quality and more impactful articles.

Best

eerte

I'll share this with the devs, thanks. 

• Sisk and eerte like this

#5 eerte

eerte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:32 AM

I'll share this with the devs, thanks. 

Hello,

I'd like to clarify the second point:

• You write an article, and have the option of choosing other newspapers to request their permission to publish your article as a guest editor. Very handy for organizing writing contests for example.
  • You can also apply a newspaper as an editor with limited options: You can publish new articles but cannot change the logo and description of the paper. You cannot edit other editors articles in the same newspaper. The editor in chief (owner of the newspaper) has the option to edit and delete any published article.

Best 

• tommot likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users