•     

Photo

A New Economic Model

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: A New Economic Model

Do you like the economic changes offered in the thread ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

Alright many players complain about the game economy sucks and their right , so here a few changes that could fix it or at list help it.

The 2 main problems in the game are overproduction and CC dying.

Why we got overproduction ? cause theirs not much types of items so players can produce every thing they need.

Why is the CC dying ? cause we have lots of options that destroy CC like MPPs,resistance wars,moving regions,buying raw companies in CC and guerrilla fights and etc , on the other side their is NO flow of CC coming back into the game's market since the bot is gone 18 months ago(and pis don't say things like the 500 CC new players bring with them , you cant relay on that since if you want them to be active then some when they'll finish it off) , in result for that their is less CC in the game's market and player accounts price of everything went down in order to fix it we need to make sure money is recycling itself into the system and that theirs a flow of money into the system so .

Solutions : 1)Rework the raw materials if every raw company would make different raws then for example iron mines will not be useless(ofc with different raws needed for different weapons players will get refunds on their many rubber platoons to replace them with the raws they need \ want to produce) , since you cant make every factory to be the same as the other make Qs(1 to 5) within the new types of raw factories(in order to lvl Q you need CC or gold or maybe add a construction material like concrete all sounds fine for me).

- In order to lower over production getting a bonus will be limited to its type of raw and will only give 25% , weapons and food will get 5% per raw bonus type(So if you owe all 5 bonus types you'll get 25%).

2)Weapons & food will require different raws of their type base from what their made off(for example a Q5\6\7 tank need rubber(in order to move) , iron(for hulls) and fuel(to move) and saltpeter(explosives) and a Q1 witch requires iron and saltpeter) , in diffident amounts , working how much for each weapon isn't that much of a problem so ill leave it to the admins.

3)We don't really need moving tickets we just need moving regions not to destroy CC so just replace it with fuel(produced in the oil rigs).

4)resistance wars will take weapons and food instead of CC that way it will also help by players buying weapons and food from the market for the resistance and by the fact money wont be destroyed.

5)In order that the economy would keep growing it need to have more money in it just like in RL when money is being printed , the solution would be to return the bot(since the MPPs & guerrilla fight weapons require CC and i don't see another way for them and something need to make sure they don't drain the money from the market  and that their will be more money in it the bot should do , but im sure their are other & better solutions that could be added instead , but i would add it until 1 of those solutions is found).

6) also adding national currencies back and kill the 10 gold per day limit in order to make the monastery market more interesting(You will still be limited to 10 donations per day but could buy as much gold as you want in the monastery market with your CC).

7)Allow players to make shared companies(It has many owners and the money is given to each by the % of the profits based on the % of the company he owns) , a company can become such by the owner converting it and sell a % from it or by a player asking for funds and in return when the company is opened the investors will get a % of the company based on the amount of gold they invested , in order to make a company into a regular company you need to buy all stocks from the company(each stock 1%).

8)Allow countries to set a minimal sale price for items cause from what i have seen many countries have people selling their low Q weapons(usualy Q1-4 but sometimes also Q5) , at loss price(Items sold in less then raw production cost , and thats without even calculating the taxes losses).

9)Return the contracts so that we could make deals out of the market without the possibility we will be scummed(example : Player X offers you 100 Q7 weapons for 1000 CC do you agree ? YES\NO).

10)Give Mus the ability to own companies and storage , this way MUs wont have to relay on donators or their nations treasury(MU can donate food and weapons to its members and get CC\gold food\weapons from players and orgs) , theirs no point with MUs having money if the only thing they can do with it is giving $ for dmg done in a chosen battle.

11)Allow the Parliament the ability to determine a minimum price for each item on the market because people are selling items below production price and they are screwing the rest of the population.

12)Allow players to set a timer to fire employees (X - days in a row) , so for example if i set timer on 7 days , then a worker who didnt work for 7 days in a row would be automatically fired , this will help players to keep only active employees.

The economy shouldn't be simple , strategy games are all about letting people to go in different approaches to victory so the most cunning and intelligent men win :D

Added a pole to see what people think beyond the replays :P

- If you vote " No(iI think the game's economy need to be changed but i dont like the offered changes). " pis show your idea maybe its really better then what i suggest , anyway the games economy is currently dying and the longer the admins will wait till they fix it the more will be screwed , so best to bring some ideas up.

- I also wants to change the military model to be more realistic and less over simple : http://forum.erepubl...delbased-on-v2/

Edited by bonjik, 26 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

• Nuketrooper315 and StrahmDude like this

#2 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

the moment CC will be scarce, u will see the gold dropping below 200 and countries will start printing. :) tada problem solved!

most of your proposals have nothing to do with this game and admins won't bother reading. 

I am bound by rationality !

#3 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

the moment CC will be scarce, u will see the gold dropping below 200 and countries will start printing. :) tada problem solved!

most of your proposals have nothing to do with this game and admins won't bother reading. 

I dont see a problem with my proposals the current economic model is clearly failing and so you need to change it.

you dont have to accept what i proposed but you'll have to come up with something else that way :P

#4 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hmmmm.

Still I prefer my solution: http://forum.erepubl...back-to-basics/

B)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

Hmmmm.

Still I prefer my solution: http://forum.erepubl...back-to-basics/

B)

limiting recources will make players weaker as the game will grow larger.

#6 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:21 PM

limiting recources will make players weaker as the game will grow larger.

The only resources limitated are the raws.

Things like gold or currency go on normally. bth_whistle.gif

Edited by Demonaire, 15 August 2013 - 03:25 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

Things like gold or currency go on normally. :ph34r:

and what will happen if your country is out of raws for food and guns  because of its wars ? it will be raped :P

#8 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Things like gold or currency go on normally. bth_whistle.gif

also if you get completly conquered your country will have no production any more and will die out since it need regions for her players's productions :P

#9 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

and what will happen if your country is out of raws for food and guns  because of its wars ? it will be raped :P

Perfect!. It will demonstrate that we were very clumsy with our resources management. w00t.gif

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#10 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

also if you get completly conquered your country will have no production any more and will die out since it need regions for her players's productions :P

Nop, my country will have production, just without the bonus.

But the invasor could promove the buildings of raw in those territories to deprime the sustainability percentage, (like a scorched earth war tactic) w00t.gif

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#11 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:00 PM

Agreed with the RM idea. But bonuses should also be localized along with it to maximize its effect. You have to  move to rubber region to have bonus on rubber production, etc.

#12 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Agreed with the RM idea. But bonuses should also be localized along with it to maximize its effect. You have to  move to rubber region to have bonus on rubber production, etc.

for raws maybe but food and weapon production bonuses should stay as they are.

#13 2503830

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

How about this?
We dispense with this b/s tof WRM or FRM and separate teh resources into 14 types.

7 food resource types

7 weaponry resource types

The higher the quality the MORE types it needs. For example Q7 tanks needs all 7 weapon resource types to make 1 tank.

Now, what is stopping a player from -again - making it all?

Simple.

Limit resource buildings to 7.

So people will be FORCED to 'specialize" either top tanks, either top food or something in the middle, but NOT BOTH.

This way no one can be 'self-sufficient'.

• Syz2 likes this

#14 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:06 PM

How about this?
We dispense with this b/s tof WRM or FRM and separate teh resources into 14 types.

7 food resource types

7 weaponry resource types

The higher the quality the MORE types it needs. For example Q7 tanks needs all 7 weapon resource types to make 1 tank.

Now, what is stopping a player from -again - making it all?

Simple.

Limit resource buildings to 7.

So people will be FORCED to 'specialize" either top tanks, either top food or something in the middle, but NOT BOTH.

This way no one can be 'self-sufficient'.

no 5 types of resources for food and weapons is enough and most players cant make Q7 weapons so it will screw any 1 going on weapons role

#15 2503830

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

no 5 types of resources for food and weapons is enough and most players cant make Q7 weapons so it will screw any 1 going on weapons role

How will it "screw" anyone going for the weapons route? please elaborate.

#16 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

How will it "screw" anyone going for the weapons route? please elaborate.

Q1 - 5 factories for weapons are unprofitable if you let them have only weapon or food factories they will be screwed.

#17 2503830

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

Q1 - 5 factories for weapons are unprofitable if you let them have only weapon or food factories they will be screwed.

You are basing your predictions of profitability of a different economic system based on the current parameters - which is false.

Q1 to Q5 may not be profitable now because everyone and their grandmother is making them but with these new changes not only they will be more productive, they will also be much rarer thus more expensive.

Edited by 2503830, 16 August 2013 - 05:36 AM.

#18 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

You are basing your predictions of profitability of a different economic system based on the current parameters - which is false.

Q1 to Q5 may not be profitable now because everyone and their grandmother is making them but with these new changes not only they will be more productive, they will also be much rarer thus more expensive.

hhmm maybe it can work but i find it lame to limit a player's economical power

#19 2503830

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:04 PM

hhmm maybe it can work but i find it lame to limit a player's economical power

Even RL has limit. We call it "anti-trust laws".

Besides we can concern ourselves less with "limiting people" if it at least get the economy going and said people get what they need.

#20 Leroy Combs

Leroy Combs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

We do not want/need the bot to come back, it helped put us in the mess we are currently in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)