•     

Photo

A New Economic Model

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: A New Economic Model

Do you like the economic changes offered in the thread ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Even RL has limit. We call it "anti-trust laws".

Besides we can concern ourselves less with "limiting people" if it at least get the economy going and said people get what they need.

old players need to have good amount of companies otherwise new players will be stuck with no weapons , food and raws since they cant produce much of it themselves

Edited by bonjik, 16 August 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#22 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

We do not want/need the bot to come back, it helped put us in the mess we are currently in.

If you don't want the bot you'll need to find another way to bring CC into the game economy since like i said in the main post its being drained out of the cycle pretty fast :P

#23 Sanchez Pedro

Sanchez Pedro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

I think that we should go back to the first erepublik game. It was more interesting than this one.

#24 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

I think that we should go back to the first erepublik game. It was more interesting than this one.

their are lots of good upgrades that were done to the since V1 passed for example the limit workers per company(slow over production by top players that can pay a lot of money for salaries and control all the market) \ work as manager(helps low lvls) \ now we only have to press "start production" instead of working in each company separately.

so yes we should return some things that were but not everything was better.

#25 Pedro Matias Gonzalez

Pedro Matias Gonzalez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

i reply because im bored xd what do you think about specializing economic life? people get to choose either industry (only food and gun production) or "farming" (raw production, but i would add levels for the farms). country could choose which of them encourage with subsidies. "farming" will let a huge number of products, in a low price, still benefits from the sale. industries and "farming" player would be able to make contracts, so they get production bonuses, or better they can make their own individual price for that player only.

i dunno...

#26 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

i reply because im bored xd what do you think about specializing economic life? people get to choose either industry (only food and gun production) or "farming" (raw production, but i would add levels for the farms). country could choose which of them encourage with subsidies. "farming" will let a huge number of products, in a low price, still benefits from the sale. industries and "farming" player would be able to make contracts, so they get production bonuses, or better they can make their own individual price for that player only.

i dunno...

i don know about how the rest will effect the economy but making ability to make contract between players could be nice :P

#27 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:12 AM

limiting recources will make players weaker as the game will grow larger.

erm.. this game hasnt grown in 2 years.  In fact it has only shrunk.  there was 400k players (mostly multies no doubt) at one time and then admin decided to "improve" the game and this is the result.

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#28 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

erm.. this game hasnt grown in 2 years.  In fact it has only shrunk.  there was 400k players (mostly multies no doubt) at one time and then admin decided to "improve" the game and this is the result.

Well i wasn't here when it was 400k but i remember that when i joined their were 200k players and it grew to 240k players .

after that it shrunk why ? cause the admins killed the strategy in battles like we had in V2(now only big countries can win wars :( ) and killed the economy by making it too simple so that the less intelligent will have a easier time but this is suppose to be a STRATEGY game and so the intelligent should have the upper hand.

But since we want the game to grow larger then you cant do something that will disturb it doing so.

Edited by bonjik, 18 August 2013 - 08:30 AM.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#29 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

1)Yes(Plato should apply them) (25 votes [60.98%])

2)No(iI think the game's economy need to be changed but i dont like the offered changes). (14 votes [34.15%])

3)No(I think the economy is perfect as it is now) (2 votes [4.88%])

Looks like over 60% like my idea and over 95% want to change the economy maybe Plato should consider FIXING the economy.

#30 2503830

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

They already added this new "work tax" which makes even self-sufficiency of food inefficient.

And it slowly killing the population because currency is being slowly drained away from the system. But at the same currency people need to work AND buy the stuff that others produce.

They can't do either so expect a total system collapse if this idiocy keeps up.

Agreed with the above comment, this :"stupidification" of the game has killed it.

#31 Sanchez Pedro

Sanchez Pedro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:28 AM

their are lots of good upgrades that were done to the since V1 passed for example the limit workers per company(slow over production by top players that can pay a lot of money for salaries and control all the market) \ work as manager(helps low lvls) \ now we only have to press "start production" instead of working in each company separately.

so yes we should return some things that were but not everything was better.

I agree, I think we should take some things from the older version because it was more exciting.

#32 Murat Eryanmaz

Murat Eryanmaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

your diagnosis is correct, but your solutions are horrible.

In order that the economy would keep growing it need to have more money in it just like in RL when money is being printed 

this is so wrong.

#33 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:59 AM

your diagnosis is correct, but your solutions are horrible.

this is so wrong.

my solution is right cause MOST of the money in the game's market was destroyed in the last 18 months , cause Plato is stupid.

Just France lost over 3m CC and 8k gold cause the admins decided they shouldn't get the money back after their treasury was robbed but neither the thief(Which is very wrong if France is right give them the money , if the thief is right give it to him but destroying the money is just playing stupid) , but after all everything Plato is doing in the recent version is to kill the economy , the CC and making this game more and more stupid , so maybe its just in purpose .

So yes in order for the economy to return to its normal state , CC must be reentering the game.

Also most of my solutions were in the game somewhere in the older versions when the economy was FAR better and less stupid.

Edited by bonjik, 22 August 2013 - 07:01 AM.

#34 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

dude, when CC will be scarce then gold will go bellow 200cc/g and countries will start printing.... what is so hard for u to understand this.....

I am bound by rationality !

#35 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

dude, when CC will be scarce then gold will go bellow 200cc/g and countries will start printing.... what is so hard for u to understand this.....

I understand what you mean BUT basically it is a stupid amount of CC in the game , you could say it means each CC worth more but on the other hand it means building a CC company isn't profitable(or useless) and MPPs are much harder to get for smaller countries like it was in the past.

Edited by bonjik, 22 August 2013 - 04:00 PM.

#36 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

looks like this forum died just a little time after its reopening :(

#37 Michael Johannson

Michael Johannson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:51 PM

Also nice would be a stock exchange. For example you need a account to get access to the stockmarket. The fee could be 10 gold. After that you could by shares from national/ international companies. The shareholders get monthly a dividend from the company. 

To make this possible you also have to create a possiblity for the owners of the companies. The options would be to make a IPO or not. If not, they don't have to pay monthly a dividend but also can not benefit from the extra money which gives the sell of the shares. 

On the other side if they create a incorporated company they get extra money from the sell of the shares. For a retransformation the owner of the company has to get all the shares.

#38 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

Also nice would be a stock exchange. For example you need a account to get access to the stockmarket. The fee could be 10 gold. After that you could by shares from national/ international companies. The shareholders get monthly a dividend from the company. 

To make this possible you also have to create a possiblity for the owners of the companies. The options would be to make a IPO or not. If not, they don't have to pay monthly a dividend but also can not benefit from the extra money which gives the sell of the shares. 

On the other side if they create a incorporated company they get extra money from the sell of the shares. For a retransformation the owner of the company has to get all the shares.

ye it could be useful to allow lower levels to open Q7 companies.

Especially if players could be able to ask for funds to make the company , by giving a share to the investors.

Added it to the ideas as number 8 :)

Edited by bonjik, 26 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.

#39 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

i smell ERX ?!! :))))

I am bound by rationality !

#40 mentor90

mentor90