•     

Photo

Is There A Buy Bot On The Monetary Market?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Narvaitis

Narvaitis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

Is there a Buy Bot on the monetary market buying gold for free price? Or only people take part there?

#2 Kherehabath

Kherehabath

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

Yes

#3 Narvaitis

Narvaitis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

I'm sorry! Yes - there is buy bot? Or Yes - only people buying gold?

#4 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 16 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

Only people take part there - yes

In the past their was a bot buying from the item market

#5 Narvaitis

Narvaitis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:52 PM

So, if I have 2000 cc in monetary market, it will be 2000 x 0.005 = 10 gold from buy bot after 10 days. Then I can to sell gold for free price and it will be perhaps 2150 cc. Of course, it will be my profit 150 cc, and it is very nice!

BUT total amount of cc in game world fall down for 2000 units ?

#6 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

So, if I have 2000 cc in monetary market, it will be 2000 x 0.005 = 10 gold from buy bot after 10 days. Then I can to sell gold for free price and it will be perhaps 2150 cc. Of course, it will be my profit 150 cc, and it is very nice!

BUT total amount of cc in game world fall down for 2000 units ?

If bot buys your 2000 CC, then yes, falls down for 2000 units. But it grows for 10 gold. ^_^ You cannot say that there is too much gold in the game, because people spend it for upgrades, energy bars and stuff like this. Probably admins want to regulate the market so there wouldn't be too much currency.

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

If bot buys your 2000 CC, then yes, falls down for 2000 units. But it grows for 10 gold. ^_^ You cannot say that there is too much gold in the game, because people spend it for upgrades, energy bars and stuff like this. Probably admins want to regulate the market so there wouldn't be too much currency.

that process begun since the bot was taken out and is 1 of the main reasons why the economy is dying.

Theirs less money in the market since their are many actions which destroy money and nothing that send some back too the game like the bot did :(

#8 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

that process begun since the bot was taken out and is 1 of the main reasons why the economy is dying.

Theirs less money in the market since their are many actions which destroy money and nothing that send some back too the game like the bot did :(

Bot shouldn't be implemented in the first place (nor on the marketplace nor on monetary market). They should think of some other ways.
Economy is dying for a long time, even before bot.

#9 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:40 AM

Bot shouldn't be implemented in the first place (nor on the marketplace nor on monetary market). They should think of some other ways.
Economy is dying for a long time, even before bot.

The bot was holding the economy up now it keeps going DOWN

#10 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

The bot was holding the economy up now it keeps going DOWN

Not true. Bot was screwing economy - it made people buy more raw companies and it brought in game way too much currency (at a time your money invested was returned in very short time). It was clear as a day that bot won't be buying raw forever and will get to the point when it disappears.

#11 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

Not true. Bot was screwing economy - it made people buy more raw companies and it brought in game way too much currency (at a time your money invested was returned in very short time). It was clear as a day that bot won't be buying raw forever and will get to the point when it disappears.

The bot was overfeeding the economy but the current situation is far worse

#12 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

The bot was overfeeding the economy but the current situation is far worse

Indeed. Anyway, any of the implementings was just helping in a short-term, unfortunately it was/is negative effect on a long-term.

#13 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

Indeed. Anyway, any of the implementings was just helping in a short-term, unfortunately it was/is negative effect on a long-term.

My idea is to add him until a better solution would be found.

Currently theirs need to over feed the economy since its starving , later the admins need to find a solution that feed the economy but more slowly.

#14 eisenmutter2

eisenmutter2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:56 PM

on MM your offer of 2000cc =0.005g will move up to the 1st page on the MM on the 10th day you posted it (if you did not change it inbetween)

-> if a bot would buy, there would be no need for such a procedure

then some stup.d newbie will come and buy it

if so you get 10g

if not your offer will be automatically returned to you after the 10th day

-> i don't think there is a bot  on MM

bot on product market bought every minute

-at the same time

(it were a different times for different countries & not all countries had the active bot - i think thailand and bolivia were always at the 50th second whereas germany and netherlands were earlier)

-a certain amount of products depending on the price

(the bot had a max price he would pay. if you chosse the max pricehe would not buy very much , if you made the products a bit cheaper he would buy more)

it might be still active at very low price for the products and i think for foodraw too

because who is buying foodraw on the market? foodraw hit the 0.01cc price back when airstrike was implemented and now it is still at 0.01 to 0.02... i don't think people are buying all the foodraw

Edited by eisenmutter2, 17 August 2013 - 05:07 PM.

the money i will earn is the money you are about to lose

(i am not resposible for your loss - i can just tell you what i think but in the end you decide what you do)

#15 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:03 AM

There is no bot on the monetarymarket, the market is regulated by the people only.

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users