2. Defensive Bonus
After introduction of defensive shield, this idea open my eyes for another great idea based on defensive bonus. I think we all know about v1 military module. Beside damage dealt by the both sides, items (defense system) and population is also counted in the battlefield as defense bonus, give an advantage to the defending side.
My suggestions are:
1. Improve defense shield system. My idea is give every country a defense shield in Q1 that can be rechargeable and upgradeable with CC/Gold with the help of law proposal module. How to use defense shield is same as before.
2. Reintroduce and improve population as a factor to add defensive bonus in a region, maybe I can refer it as “People Struggle”. In contrast with Defense Shield which is a “mobile defensive system” installed by CP in a battle in a round in a division, People Struggle is a “static defensive system” which can’t be expired as long as there is population in there, active for every round and . The difference between population based v1 defense bonus and my “People Struggle” is only population in a battlefield region with defending country’s citizenship which is counted. Besides that, the defensive bonus can be decreased if there is population with attacking country’s citizenship in that region.
1. If country A is attacked by B in region C, then in region C there are 1,000 citizen with A citizenship, then it give 50,000,000 damage as defense bonus which can be distributed for every division by CP in a fixed percentage which only can be changed every 1 month. In example, CP distributes 30% of defensive bonus for division 4, and then there are 15,000,000 damages as defensive bonus in every round in that battle in region C.
2. If in region C, there is 200 citizen with B citizenship besides the A one, then the defensive bonus is subtracted by 10,000,000 damage, so the defensive bonus become 40,000,000 damage which can be distributed by CP as I explained above.
3. As same as above, only if there are more people with B citizenship than A, then the bonus is given to B as “offensive bonus”. In this case, I consider to halves the offensive bonus given to the attacking side, except if the attacking side has an item which I called “secret weapon” which every country only have one and different with each other. I will explain it to you in the next posts.
Edited by Bond Guevara, 16 August 2013 - 01:42 PM.