•     

Photo

Possibility To Lock Parties For New Members

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Possibility To Lock Parties For New Members

Should it be possible to lock parties?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 omg_87

omg_87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:12 AM

Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony

TL;DR:

Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony Pony

I'd like to see the same feature we now have for MUs for Parties: Locking up for new members.

The Party President should be able to 

a) Set the party-joining conditions (locked for new Members - open - locked for players under level x - invite only)

B) Kick Members out

c) Assign a Vice-Party-President that automatically takes over if the original PP leaves/gets banned etc.

thanks for reading :x

Edited by omg_87, 17 August 2013 - 06:12 AM.

#2 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

I dissagree. It would take all the fun. No more PTOing, no more fighting in parties, anything.

MUs can be locked up because technically you can't take commandership away unless he is banned, dies, etc, but it's impossible to happen in the active MU. I could count few more reasons, but i think it's obvious that you can't compare MUs and parties.

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

a) Set the party-joining conditions (locked for new Members - open - locked for players under level x - invite only)

B) Kick Members out

c) Assign a Vice-Party-President that automatically takes over if the original PP leaves/gets banned etc.

I agree to all these ideas except kicking out members.

And the choosing of the party-joining conditions can only be done with a vote(to take away to much power in the Party-Presidents hands).

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 Drew Blood

Drew Blood

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:26 PM

B) Kick Members out

I like all of the above rules, kicking members being one I especially like....

http://forum.erepubl...-access-policy/

#5 Callumh123

Callumh123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

The problem with ideas like this is when PTO's happen, then it works entirely in their favour.

• Clydeo likes this

Tim_Holtz: "ill rename it the White Pride Party"

#6 Clydeo

Clydeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:00 AM

I don't like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users