•     

Photo

Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Medic?

medical corps military unit recruitment dastardly deeds pto awesome elite

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pat Harper

Pat Harper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationColchester, Essex

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

4e8m.jpg

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO ME A MEDIC?

I plan to set up a program inside my MU which generates money, either through lotteries/donations or personal funds and use it to upgrade our soldiers training grounds.
The minimum strength for a medic is 5000, the medics will be fully supportive of our players, nurturing them until they are mean lean fighting machines...

Being a medic is no easy profession mind. Politics is out the window when you join us. You can be political outside the MU but it is strictly forbidden inside, conversation is private and we trust each other as friends. The MU is open to any nationality but follows Canadian battle orders.

REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS

1. No abuse to other medics but feel free to abuse anyone outside the medical corp.
2. You MUST fight OR have a damned good reason not to.
3. You MUST have 5k strength+ For those who are already in the MU and are below that I will let you off but you can't join without it.
4. You MUST be involved in the community, that means talking of the feed, responding to PMs, writing articles or joining us on IRC.
5. Your avatar can be anything, I'm not fussed whatsoever.
6. We do not tollerate ANY drunkenness or womanising towards our nurses.

7. MUST BE WILLING TO CO-OPERATE IN DASTARDLY DEEDS (including PTO's)

What are you waiting for??!!

tumblr_mal2wl2NUB1rnbcv3o1_500.gif

http://www.erepublik...group-show/2772

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medical, corps, military, unit, recruitment, dastardly, deeds, pto, awesome, elite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users