• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

Thank you for dropping in on the eRep Forum home of the Federalist Party!  We are proud to be one of the longest-standing parties in the eUSA, and are now the largest as well.

While it may seem that having a membership of over 500 citizens would make it harder for us to connect with newer members, that is hardly the case.  In fact, the sheer volume and depth of our membership is what allows the Feds to run like a well-oiled machine, filled with opportunities for those that wish to make a difference.

Here are some of the programs we have that set us apart:

S.H.I.E.L.D. - is our party's military unit (MU), although you do not have to be a Federalist to join.  Please click the link to see all that S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer, including programs targeted to quickly develop younger members.

Active forums and IRC - This a great way to get to know other players, and to learn more about the game of eRepublik too!  Both platforms also have veteran members available who are glad to help with any questions you have on the game.

Game Nights - Speaking of games, our newly established Department of Fun will ensure that everyone has a good time with IRC trivia contests other types of interactive games.

Federalist Radio - After a brief hiatus, our party radio show will be returning on Mondays and Wednesdays at 1800 eRep time (9pm eastern).

Please feel free to come and join a community that would be delighted to have you, and to help you find your talents within the game of eRepublik.  We look forward to hearing from you!

I want to be a Fed!

26505e0494662534f633586941b77d0c.jpg

Edited by Donovan Zoi, 06 September 2013 - 03:53 AM.

• bigcdizzle likes this

#2 Volchica Polly

Volchica Polly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationУкраина

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:43 AM

Good luck!

Kxc7DAxhx3c.jpg

From Volchica Polly with Love