• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 KillerIllegal

KillerIllegal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

I asked him for a little support on 19 August and today is 21 August more then 48 hrs passed away but i did not get a single reply from his end.

So my question is if he is not able or he dont want  to help members here then what he is doing here...moderator means a person who always comes in first place when someone required help/support....but this guy is showing a Attitude .....good luck man! you are really doing a awesome job by not helping your forum members.Keep it up after all thats why you are here as Mod....

I am a member of more then 30 forums but never i meet a Mod like "Gucio16" in any forum...really i dont like this kind of people who shown attitude... :rolleyes: also i dont understand why admin made him Moderator...when he is not ready or want to help forum members...... :huh:

• P.S. Sophie likes this
bye bye

#2 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

If u don't like it and say it, they call it "spam"... U can also see people not speaking english and they don't bother, even if it's on the rules.

#3 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

what kind of help you want anyway?

#4 XtaSia

XtaSia

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

Hello there,

We have a pretty large Team of Forum Moderators, that have as a main responsibility to solve the reports made by the users of this Forum. The Moderators on this Forum have no obligation of responding to the private messages they receive, or to give any additional explanation to a citizen who is contacting them via private message.

The Forum Moderators are under the guidance and coordination of the eRepublik Community Officers, who are the only ones that can judge and take measures in case of abusive moderation.

In the same time, the Forum Moderators are not obliged to stay here on the Forum 24/7 as they are working as volunteers, without receiving anything in exchange for the work they are doing.

The Forum Moderator Gucio is one of the most active and has proved worthy of his position, however, as he is not paid by eRepublik, he can have days off or even weeks of holiday.

Asking "little favors" from a Forum Moderator will lead to no reply from his/her part, as it is not and it won`t ever be a part of the Forum Moderator's duties. We encourage all the citizens to post their issue in order to get help, either from our Moderators or from experienced players.

This way, more people can take advantage of the solution given and not only one of them.

If there are inappropriate threads/post made, please use the Report button and one Forum Moderator will handle it in a timely manner.

Kindest regards,

Xtasia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users