#121 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

So because other people took over by force, that makes it okay?

Also why do you think the Brits had to search Kibbutzim for weapons? Because you were taking land by force and shooting Arabs.

If it was truly self defence, why did you ADVANCE AND CAPTURE ENEMY LAND YOU? I don't think you understand the concept of self defence.

Israel is an immoral shithole filled with Zionist racist idiots such as yourself. Does thinking you are an idiot and that Zionism is a mostly flawed concept make me a JEW HATER? That's right, claim anti-Semitism when you're too retarded to win an argument. Good job.

I like how you call me racist and then tell me to lick Arab asses, too. This is why Jewfriends have a bad name on the internet.

1)Yes taking things by force happened all over history , if its legitimate that the Arabs took the region then its legitimate that Jews took it back as Israel now shut up , btw Israel was voted by the UN as a country and before the UN by League of Nations , only after recognition UN and British agreement it was announced independent (you can read what it is in Wikipedia) .

2)You cant be Semitic and be and anti Semitic at the same time , but you are just brainwashed or extremely stupid.

3)The kibbutzim had guns cause they were constantly harassed by Arabs.

4)Btw if you wont take over enemy region in war then you will ultimately loose the war cause they will keep attacking until they get your regions piece by piece , but ofc as an idiot you cant understand things like logic.

#122 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:50 PM

2)You cant be Semitic and be and anti Semitic at the same time ,

Why does one have to be any of those two, or choose between the two? 

but you are just brainwashed or extremely stupid.

It appears that you are both.

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 08:51 PM.

hail satan

#123 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Why does one have to be any of those two, or choose between the two? 

It appears that you are both.

1) Cause a logical person don't hate himself but ofc if your e logical like you then it can happen ... :P

2)you just cut and copy what you want making it a sentence i can do that too but im not going for something as low as that.

now I really have no time to waist on your endless stupidity.

#124 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

1) Cause a logical person don't hate himself but ofc if your e logical like you then it can happen ... :P

2)you just cut and copy what you want making it a sentence i can do that too but im not going for something as low as that.

now I really have no time to waist on your endless stupidity.

1) I didn't mean semitic or anti semitic for you, but for people in general.
2) I didn't modify your sentence, I only cut it in half. Not my fault it was erroneous to begin with.

I like how you, in your endless lack of arguments, keep trying to insult those you argue with. It just shows how childish you are.

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 09:03 PM.

hail satan

#125 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

i don't need all your delirium, in my post

#126 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

i don't need all your delirium, in my post

Sure, hide your fails like that.

hail satan

#127 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

all who interesting in your post, able to reat it higher, i don't thing that this's nessesary to repit one more time

#128 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:26 PM

all who interesting in your post, able to reat it higher, i don't thing that this's nessesary to repit one more time

What if it's on one of the previous pages? It just makes no sense to quote a person and then delete what he said. 

Edited by Hades III, 23 August 2013 - 09:44 PM.

hail satan

#129 Dr. Mudkip

Dr. Mudkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:42 PM

1)Yes taking things by force happened all over history , if its legitimate that the Arabs took the region then its legitimate that Jews took it back as Israel now shut up , btw Israel was voted by the UN as a country and before the UN by League of Nations , only after recognition UN and British agreement it was announced independent (you can read what it is in Wikipedia) .

2)You cant be Semitic and be and anti Semitic at the same time , but you are just brainwashed or extremely stupid.

3)The kibbutzim had guns cause they were constantly harassed by Arabs.

4)Btw if you wont take over enemy region in war then you will ultimately loose the war cause they will keep attacking until they get your regions piece by piece , but ofc as an idiot you cant understand things like logic.

1) So if Israel got invaded by force, you'd be okay with that because HURF DURF IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Because something has happened throughout history doesn't make it right. Thanks for admitting that the Jews founded Israel by force in saying that, by the way.

2) YOU were the one who called ME anti-Semitic despite my Semitic nature, so you've also called yourself 'extremely stupid.' You're doing VERY well so far.

3) The kibbutzim were never harassed by Arabs. Ever. Find me some official documentation that isn't right wing newspapers that proves this. I lived in a Kibbutz for a long time, and never were they attacked by Arabs. The weapons were there for combating british forces and nothing else. And, to be honest, even if Arabs DID harass the kibbutzim, who could blame them? They WERE build over demolished Arab settlements.

4) You're fucking dense. Wars have been won without taking land. ISRAELI wars have been won by ISRAELIS without taking land. And by the way, when you TRY to take land, things like the Gaza strip situation happen and idiots like you complain when they launch rockets. 

Oy vey, you're schmuck.

It's starting nerwous me :angry:

#130 Kveta

Kveta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

idiots like you complain when they launch rockets. 

3026805.jpg

--From Kveta, with love, here's my sig

~~~ An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. - Soap Mc Tovarish, Modern Warfer 4 : The Call From Duty ~~~

3078230.gif

Edited by Kveta, 23 August 2013 - 10:00 PM.

• Dr. Mudkip likes this

~~~ An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind. - Soap Mc Tovarish, Modern Warfer 4 : The Call From Duty ~~~

3071060.gif

#131 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

1) So if Israel got invaded by force, you'd be okay with that because HURF DURF IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Because something has happened throughout history doesn't make it right. Thanks for admitting that the Jews founded Israel by force in saying that, by the way.

2) YOU were the one who called ME anti-Semitic despite my Semitic nature, so you've also called yourself 'extremely stupid.' You're doing VERY well so far.

3) The kibbutzim were never harassed by Arabs. Ever. Find me some official documentation that isn't right wing newspapers that proves this. I lived in a Kibbutz for a long time, and never were they attacked by Arabs. The weapons were there for combating british forces and nothing else. And, to be honest, even if Arabs DID harass the kibbutzim, who could blame them? They WERE build over demolished Arab settlements.

4) You're fucking dense. Wars have been won without taking land. ISRAELI wars have been won by ISRAELIS without taking land. And by the way, when you TRY to take land, things like the Gaza strip situation happen and idiots like you complain when they launch rockets. 

Oy vey, you're schmuck.

You are stupid and you are twisting my words so i shouldn't even respond to you.

But ill give you a last post trying to open you stupid eyes ..... otherwise im just loosing my time on a stupid brainwashed kid.

" So if Israel got invaded by force, you'd be okay with that because HURF DURF IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Because something has happened throughout history doesn't make it right. Thanks for admitting that the Jews founded Israel by force in saying that, by the way. " - No i mentioned how stupid your logic is by saying the Muslims were the legitimate rulers since they took it by force and so EVEN if Israel was the aggressor like you claim(which it isn't) then by that logic its legitimate , that's not my logic that's your logic .... HURF DURF yourself i don't know what HURF DURF means sorry i don't speak the stupid language.

1)No what i said is your an idiot a region was giving to the Jews as a part of the UN vote , the Arabs didn't agree and started a war ... they lost the war and so they lost some territories then they started a bunch more wars loosing every time(I think after a million time im telling you this you should get it in your tiny brain).

2)You love Arabs , Arabs are Semitic just like Jews so here you don't hate Semitics you hate Jews that also fits perfectly fine :) BTW the only "Extremely stupid" ones here are you and Hades III no me .

3)The early settlements before Israel was Independent were constantly fighting Arabs but they didn't found their homes on Arab lands , they bought a piece of land from a peasant or settled in an uncivilized piece of land and drained the near by swamps using a special Australian tree(Fiktos) and made it their own , in order to do that you have to pay money to the ottomans since they ruled all the territory and ofc they were under ottoman rule , later on they were under British rule after WWI but they still had problems with the near by Arabic tribes & settlements which is the only reason why they had guns .... BTW did you really live in a Kibbutz 60 - 100 years ago ? i don't think so , ofc you don't know why they had gun stashes.

4)Wars between countries always end up with changes of land . you are an idiot if you don't think so BTW the Gaza Strip and all Palestine majority cities and villages have a full autonomy since the Oslo agreements so don't spam lies , and Israel offered to give Gaza back to Egypt when gave them Sinai i guess they just knew how "problematic" the people of Gaza are.

3026805.jpg

3078230.gif

1)Why you think an army with a huge budget like the IDF will have the same power as a terror organization ? BTW they had free elections and they chose Hamas which as an Undemocratic body cancelled all their future elections , so i can blame them dam well for their situation.

2)When that picture was taken ? cause as far as i know Hamas also posses bigger missiles from Iran which can get as far as to Tell - Aviv + a missile is a missile and it can always kill no matter if its Hamas missile or US made missile.

#132 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

BTW the only "Extremely stupid" ones here are you and Hades III no me .

Everytime you call a person you are arguing against "stupid" it proves that you basically have no arguments. Not to mention that I can't even take you seriously after that. I always imagine you as a kid throwing a tantrum.

And I say this honestly, not trolling.

Edited by Hades III, 24 August 2013 - 12:00 AM.

hail satan

#133 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Everytime you call a person you are arguing against "stupid" it proves that you basically have no arguments. Not to mention that I can even take you seriously after that. I always imagine you as a kid throwing a tantrum.

And I say this honestly, not trolling.

I call him stupid cause his logic is false and he refuses to understand it even when i gave him the simplest example why it is such.

Then he start writing "HURF DURF" instead of giving a real argument why he thinks im wrong(which i am not).

Edited by bonjik, 23 August 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#134 Kveta

Kveta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

I always imagine you as a kid throwing a tantrum.

He's a jew from Israel. He's like that all the time.

3078230.gif

3071060.gif

#135 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

I call him stupid cause his logic is false and he refuses to understand it even when i gave him the simplest example why it is such.

He has his arguments and he probably thinks you fail to understand them no matter how simple he makes them.

First rule of cool: always be politie and composed.

cat-top-hat-monocle-exquisite-1296670344

hail satan

#136 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

It just keeps going :D

c2dd47ba6a79a0989eb2006e9ecb9c2a.jpg

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#137 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

1363557716407.jpg

hail satan

#138 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:21 AM

1363557716407.jpg

I laughed way too hard when I first saw that ride.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#139 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:19 AM

I thought Israel was the "terrorist organization".

https://encrypted-tb...ELZ075KufJC6C5Q

#140 Pertazeta

Pertazeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

g6qMLa5.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ukraine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users