145 replies to this topic

#141 Dr. Mudkip

Dr. Mudkip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

You are stupid and you are twisting my words so i shouldn't even respond to you.

But ill give you a last post trying to open you stupid eyes ..... otherwise im just loosing my time on a stupid brainwashed kid.

" So if Israel got invaded by force, you'd be okay with that because HURF DURF IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Because something has happened throughout history doesn't make it right. Thanks for admitting that the Jews founded Israel by force in saying that, by the way. " - No i mentioned how stupid your logic is by saying the Muslims were the legitimate rulers since they took it by force and so EVEN if Israel was the aggressor like you claim(which it isn't) then by that logic its legitimate , that's not my logic that's your logic .... HURF DURF yourself i don't know what HURF DURF means sorry i don't speak the stupid language.

1)No what i said is your an idiot a region was giving to the Jews as a part of the UN vote , the Arabs didn't agree and started a war ... they lost the war and so they lost some territories then they started a bunch more wars loosing every time(I think after a million time im telling you this you should get it in your tiny brain).

2)You love Arabs , Arabs are Semitic just like Jews so here you don't hate Semitics you hate Jews that also fits perfectly fine :) BTW the only "Extremely stupid" ones here are you and Hades III no me .

3)The early settlements before Israel was Independent were constantly fighting Arabs but they didn't found their homes on Arab lands , they bought a piece of land from a peasant or settled in an uncivilized piece of land and drained the near by swamps using a special Australian tree(Fiktos) and made it their own , in order to do that you have to pay money to the ottomans since they ruled all the territory and ofc they were under ottoman rule , later on they were under British rule after WWI but they still had problems with the near by Arabic tribes & settlements which is the only reason why they had guns .... BTW did you really live in a Kibbutz 60 - 100 years ago ? i don't think so , ofc you don't know why they had gun stashes.

4)Wars between countries always end up with changes of land . you are an idiot if you don't think so BTW the Gaza Strip and all Palestine majority cities and villages have a full autonomy since the Oslo agreements so don't spam lies , and Israel offered to give Gaza back to Egypt when gave them Sinai i guess they just knew how "problematic" the people of Gaza are.

Hahaha oh mane, you cannot for the life of you grasp the first thing you responded to, can you? Israel took land by force, and they are not entitled to it. You've pretty much admitted this. End of story.

Even though Israel was voted into independence by the UN, that was also due to pressure from the aformentioned extremist terrorist groups that settled in Palestine before independence. And they didn't know Israel would start conquering land in a medieval fashion, nor that they would treat Arabs so badly that they actually violate a fuckton of UN human rights regulation- truly the toppest of lels

"The early settlements before Israel was Independent" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"but they didn't found their homes on Arab lands" HAHAHAHAHAHA JE-FUCKING-RUSALEM YOU IDIOT NOT TO MENTION LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE

"BTW did you really live in a Kibbutz 60 - 100 years ago ? i don't think so , ofc you don't know why they had gun stashes." MY SIIIIIDES

I lived on a kibbutz a good while ago, I have kibbutznik family going way back to their foundation and I fucking know for a fact, as does EVERYONE WHO DOES TWO SECONDS OF RESEARCH, the reason for those weapons. You dense cunt.

If 'wars always r about land' as you and a two year old with Down's syndrome seem to think, then how has ISRAEL ITSELF been in wars where no land has been won or lost? IMPORTANT wars? 

"BTW the Gaza Strip and all Palestine majority cities and villages have a full autonomy since the Oslo agreements so don't spam lies" Then why is Israel listed as having violated 65 or something human rights in regards to this? What about the wall and the blockades and the spot checks and the constant policing and drones? AND what about the Israeli Arabs living inside Israel proper that are CONSTITUTIONALLY second class citizens? Pls stop spamming retardese this is an English only subforum. #iceburn

"i guess they just knew how "problematic" the people of Gaza are."

And here we go with the racism again. 

Did the rabbi accidentally circumcise your brain or something? I'd understand because you're a fucking DICKHEAD (Burn of the year)

It's starting nerwous me :angry:

#142 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hahaha oh mane, you cannot for the life of you grasp the first thing you responded to, can you? Israel took land by force, and they are not entitled to it. You've pretty much admitted this. End of story.

Even though Israel was voted into independence by the UN, that was also due to pressure from the aformentioned extremist terrorist groups that settled in Palestine before independence. And they didn't know Israel would start conquering land in a medieval fashion, nor that they would treat Arabs so badly that they actually violate a fuckton of UN human rights regulation- truly the toppest of lels

"The early settlements before Israel was Independent" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"but they didn't found their homes on Arab lands" HAHAHAHAHAHA JE-FUCKING-RUSALEM YOU IDIOT NOT TO MENTION LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE

"BTW did you really live in a Kibbutz 60 - 100 years ago ? i don't think so , ofc you don't know why they had gun stashes." MY SIIIIIDES

I lived on a kibbutz a good while ago, I have kibbutznik family going way back to their foundation and I fucking know for a fact, as does EVERYONE WHO DOES TWO SECONDS OF RESEARCH, the reason for those weapons. You dense cunt.

If 'wars always r about land' as you and a two year old with Down's syndrome seem to think, then how has ISRAEL ITSELF been in wars where no land has been won or lost? IMPORTANT wars? 

"BTW the Gaza Strip and all Palestine majority cities and villages have a full autonomy since the Oslo agreements so don't spam lies" Then why is Israel listed as having violated 65 or something human rights in regards to this? What about the wall and the blockades and the spot checks and the constant policing and drones? AND what about the Israeli Arabs living inside Israel proper that are CONSTITUTIONALLY second class citizens? Pls stop spamming retardese this is an English only subforum. #iceburn

And here we go with the racism again. 

Did the rabbi accidentally circumcise your brain or something? I'd understand because you're a fucking DICKHEAD (Burn of the year)

""The early settlements before Israel was Independent" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" - My mistype not so funny tho , they were under British and Ottoman control before Israel was independent but i am right they constantly fought Arabs who didn't like the idea of Jews having nationality.

""but they didn't found their homes on Arab lands" HAHAHAHAHAHA JE-FUCKING-RUSALEM YOU IDIOT NOT TO MENTION LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE" - Jerusalem is a Jewish name so how can it be an Arab city ? btw before Israel took it from Jordan it belonged to the UN , whom from Jordan by force & before that who knows how many nations ruled it truth out history.

""BTW the Gaza Strip and all Palestine majority cities and villages have a full autonomy since the Oslo agreements so don't spam lies" Then why is Israel listed as having violated 65 or something human rights in regards to this? What about the wall and the blockades and the spot checks and the constant policing and drones? AND what about the Israeli Arabs living inside Israel proper that are CONSTITUTIONALLY second class citizens? Pls stop spamming retardese this is an English only subforum. #iceburn" - A)Israeli Arabs have the same rights as any other citizen , the only right citizens in Israel get that none citizens don't is the right to vote to the Knesset(Israeli parliament).

B)They wouldnt have fences and check points if they weren't terrorizing Israel , they are only checked to see if they are allowed to enter Israel(basically its a form that allows them to enter Israel and work in it) and that they have no weapons on them.

C)Blockade on Gaza ? they have a nice border with Egypt and Israel is transferring food and goods to them the only things that cant enter are materials and items that can be used for military uses of Hamas and the other terrorists , yes its also their fault for terrorizing Israeli citizens.

And here we go with the racism again. - Racism ? Im pointing a fact that they have a lot of terrorists among them.

Did the rabbi accidentally circumcise your brain or something? I'd understand because you're a fucking DICKHEAD (Burn of the year) - Im Jewish in nationality but im also and atheist , so what a rabbi tells me wont really matter to me if he bases it on religion.

Edited by bonjik, 24 August 2013 - 08:00 PM.

#143 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:55 AM

This thread needs a bump.

• Pertazeta and Flaco Jimenez like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#144 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

Crimea will be raising a different flag now! :)

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#145 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

This thread needs a bump.

Pure gold. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#146 Pertazeta

Pertazeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

DONETSK IS RUSSIAN CLAY!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ukraine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users