• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bogdan Armand Sibrand

Bogdan Armand Sibrand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Since military units have money accounts already, I have an idea of creating brother military units.
Like brother cities from one country to another in RL, two brother military units can make donations one each other directly through their cc accounts.
A military unit can have more than one brother MU, but not more than one per foreign country, and a brother MU can only be from a foreign country.
The other brother MUs can be seen in the main page of a MU, and other features can be discussed regarding this idea of MU brotherhood (joint military operations, etc).

Regards and tell me what do you think about this idea :)

#2 WayneKerr

WayneKerr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:41 AM

not needed.  

#3 Djole.Sh

Djole.Sh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSkadar, Srbija

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

not needed. x2

#4 some100

some100

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

noneed

#5 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:37 PM

I like the idea, in my military unit we shared the cc won in last tournament between our friends that came for help us from other MU's.

The option of donating money from MU to the unit members or others military units, I think is good. Maybe not going to be wide used, but can help sometimes :)

Anyways I would preffer to have warehouses in the military units, and allow 2nd commanders and captains the chance of using warehouse items for donate to unit members. We do it manually and it's a mess sometimes, we lose lot of time. A warehouse will improve Military Units fun.

3028465-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: military, unit, suggestion, alliance, ally, brother

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users