• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

Who cares about moderation, let people say what ever they want to. Delete whole history after the campaign is finished and we move one. If one player insults another, let the other to insult first one and problem solved.

Eventually they will calm down XD.

And big NO only to commanders, it need to be for all players, if they won't go to chat, bring the chat to them. I think that it will increase peoples interest in game. To make some crazy talk XD

Gucio lobby for us so they create this. :D

It wouldn't really work out that way. Knowing the citizens of eRepublik it wouldn't really calm down and I would say it would probably be kept at the same level or getting worse. Not everyone likes to "insult back". Filters wouldn't really work much since there are multiple ways in which everything can be expressed. So to sum up in my opinion it will create more problems than there are now.

#22 DJMiMi

DJMiMi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

It wouldn't really work out that way. Knowing the citizens of eRepublik it wouldn't really calm down and I would say it would probably be kept at the same level or getting worse. Not everyone likes to "insult back". Filters wouldn't really work much since there are multiple ways in which everything can be expressed. So to sum up in my opinion it will create more problems than there are now.

Well it is WAR chat so it will be  "eat or be eaten" :)

#23 mikimaus79

mikimaus79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

just add ignore option, and no need for moderation, you easy can ignore any player what u didnt like

• tommot likes this

#24 ballistic94

ballistic94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationIn your heart, baby! Just Kidding, Indonesia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

why don't use irc  :huh:

Edited by ballistic94, 20 September 2013 - 05:09 PM.

#25 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Yes, ignore option is used by most game chats and chats in general.  By using an ignore option it is like being self moderated.  There will always be spammers, but if you ignore them everything will be fine and dandy.  And with the chat it'll increase player retention and people will play for longer and get addicted.  Also, maybe a chat for both sides of the battle.  that would be fun, and then the players could hurl insults back and forth.

#26 RangerCaulfield

RangerCaulfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

WHY+ARE+WE+NOT+FUNDING+THIS+IN+THE+USA+_

#27 Davorsk8

Davorsk8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Great!

Signed.

#28 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

the chat had to appear ONLY when u make 5 kills  so the enemy will not "spy" so easy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: battle, chat, live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users