• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Nearly every article I write I get this message when pressing the publish button. And sometimes it takes up to 10 tries to get one published. Is there anything that can prevent this?

• nico2014 likes this

#2 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

Yes.

Before publishing your article save it refresh the page and then copy and publish.

#3 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:58 PM

Yes.

Before publishing your article save it refresh the page and then copy and publish.

Tried that and still had the same problem. When I say try 10 times. I mean hit publish button get CSRF message. Press back button try again, get message. Copy article close tab and start from beginning get same message repeat previous attempts. Try clearing cache & cookies relogin repeat process get same message, repeat until it works. Its ridiculous at times.

Edited by Jazzine, 31 August 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#4 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

Nearly every article I write I get this message when pressing the publish button. And sometimes it takes up to 10 tries to get one published. Is there anything that can prevent this?

Hello,

Try to open another tab without to close the actual tab, and publish from the second tab.

Regards.

...always watching...

#5 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:56 PM

Hello,

Try to open another tab without to close the actual tab, and publish from the second tab.

Regards.

Tried that a couple of times and still had up to 5 attempts to publish. Is this a bug or something?

And yeah it doesn't show up every single time I try to publish an article but its very frustrating when it does happen.

Edited by Jazzine, 31 August 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#6 Syz2

Syz2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

This happens when the page is open for a long time, which is generally when writing articles. I've hated it too, but you just have to try to remember to copy the text right before you hit publish in case it took you too long to write. Or just write it in a separate text editor first and then paste it.

#7 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:23 AM

It's not like they would care about this module.

#8 Volchica Polly

Volchica Polly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationУкраина

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

Ctrl+C - F5 - Ctrl+V

Kxc7DAxhx3c.jpg

From Volchica Polly with Love 

#9 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Ye it happen in long articles , i think its if your on the same page for over 10 min :P

#10 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Thanks for the advice guys I'll try typing long ones outside the game and see if that works.

#11 invaluable

invaluable

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

If you go afk (or you're writing something way too long), the page automatically declines to post your comments/articles. Copy your stuff, open a new tab, paste it and publish the article.

f8RA4.gif

#12 Jazzine

Jazzine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

If you go afk (or you're writing something way too long), the page automatically declines to post your comments/articles. Copy your stuff, open a new tab, paste it and publish the article.

As I said above at times even that doesn't work. Just best to do my articles outside the game and then publish I think. 

#13 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

As I said above at times even that doesn't work. Just best to do my articles outside the game and then publish I think.

Or stop doing it

#14 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Or stop doing it

Why would she be unable to use game mechanics just cause Plato is too lazy ? Idiot

#15 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Tried that a couple of times and still had up to 5 attempts to publish. Is this a bug or something?

And yeah it doesn't show up every single time I try to publish an article but its very frustrating when it does happen.

Then, I suggest you to make a ticket to Bug Report category.

Regards.

...always watching...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users