•     

Photo

Increase Gold Limit Per Day

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Do we need increase gold limit per day?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Do we need increase gold limit per day?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kiwis

Kiwis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm really dissapointed with current limitations to buy gold from MM. I'm sure there has to be more people.

I'm making 440 Q7 tanks per day, and at current prices it's around 20 gold! Per day!

And all I have is growing pile of CC.

Further more, I have 117 Q4 WRM companies that I want to disolve and replace  with Q5 WRM companies. But with current limitations that would take a year!

I know we need some sort of protection against selling gold for cash, but people can easily find a workarounds for this limit. The only thing that it limits is oportunities for peoplke who are not buying gold with VIsa!

Shame Plato, shame! You make buisness and don't let other people do the same!

#2 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

No, 10 is perfect

#3 Volchica Polly

Volchica Polly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationУкраина

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Yes. 20 Would be enough.

Kxc7DAxhx3c.jpg

From Volchica Polly with Love 

#4 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

Remove it all together! (3 votes [27.27%] - View)

Fuck the limitations we should be able to convert our $ at will !

Before the limitation the game was controlled by gold sellers who sold bot gold for RL money.

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Before the limitation the game was controlled by gold sellers who sold bot gold for RL money.

Great so instead of dealing with the bots and sellers they screw players who wants to buy gold for large companies or training grounds lol :P

For example for Q7 company you need 10 gold(company) + 683.2 gold(upgrade with sale) and that will take them 69 days to convert their CC :D

#6 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Great so instead of dealing with the bots and sellers they screw players who wants to buy gold for large companies or training grounds lol :P

For example for Q7 company you need 10 gold(company) + 683.2 gold(upgrade with sale) and that will take them 69 days to convert their CC :D

I dont care as long as it deals or slow down cheaters,back then the game was in bad status before limit.

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

I dont care as long as it deals or slow down cheaters,back then the game was in bad status before limit.

They could find a better solution then making it impossible to get gold with your CC.

#8 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

They could find a better solution then making it impossible to get gold with your CC.

If you help to find a better solution perhaps....

#9 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

If you help to find a better solution perhaps....

1)Ban the account and give IP ban to all who sell gold for RL $ and or buy it.

and or

2)Allow players to do whatever they want with their gold :P

#10 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

1)Ban the account and give IP ban to all who sell gold for RL $ and or buy it.

and or

2)Allow players to do whatever they want with their gold :P

Rejected.

#11 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Rejected.

I don't care what you reject or not :P

Admins should find solutions not me and more importantly those who didn't do it shouldn't be punished for the works of others.

#12 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

I don't care what you reject or not :P

Admins should find solutions not me and more importantly those who didn't do it shouldn't be punished for the works of others.

There was a survey back then and admins found out that only 0,01% player get more than 10g.

Yes those 0,01% interest more important than 99,99% of players

But luckily your proposal will never listened since those no limit rule hurted the gold sales greatly,since players bought gold from cheaters not from admins :DDD

but good luck you will need it haha ;)

#13 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

There was a survey back then and admins found out that only 0,01% player get more than 10g.

Yes those 0,01% interest more important than 99,99% of players

But luckily your proposal will never listened since those no limit rule hurted the gold sales greatly,since players bought gold from cheaters not from admins :DDD

but good luck you will need it haha ;)

I dont want players to cheat for gold i just dont want to be limited in how much gold i buy per day cause that would force me to buy gold for days if i want to build something with my CC :(

#14 Kiwis

Kiwis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

exactly my point - at the moment CC is worthless, because you can't convert it all to gold.

And this limitation does not stop sellers for real currency as they can simply sell CC.

So while it does not prevent real money trading, it's still restricting normal players.

While I'm not saying that we should remove limit all togehter, maybe a limit depending on a player level could be made. The bigger level player is, the less he needs gold to be bought for cash.

Right now I'm really considering to just start donating CC to some MU's and newbies... Because I have no use of it.

And to convert all Q4 to Q5 will take a year of really borring game... So maybe just quit all togehter, because I see no point in building 2 companies every week...

What is the point to limit gold trading but not CC or goods trading? What stops currency traders from selling CC, food, tanks? Absolutely nothing. This restriction only makes game idiotic for those who does not want to use their VISA.

Edited by Kiwis, 01 September 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#15 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

exactly my point - at the moment CC is worthless, because you can't convert it all to gold.

And this limitation does not stop sellers for real currency as they can simply sell CC.

So while it does not prevent real money trading, it's still restricting normal players.

While I'm not saying that we should remove limit all togehter, maybe a limit depending on a player level could be made. The bigger level player is, the less he needs gold to be bought for cash.

Right now I'm really considering to just start donating CC to some MU's and newbies... Because I have no use of it.

And to convert all Q4 to Q5 will take a year of really borring game... So maybe just quit all togehter, because I see no point in building 2 companies every week...

What is the point to limit gold trading but not CC or goods trading? What stops currency traders from selling CC, food, tanks? Absolutely nothing. This restriction only makes game idiotic for those who does not want to use their VISA.

You just answered your question--->"What is the point to limit gold trading but not CC or goods trading? What stops currency traders from selling CC, food, tanks?"

Your first statesment--->"at the moment CC is worthless, because you can't convert it all to gold."

You see buyers want gold and not CC so this limit indeed great weapon against sellers.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#16 Kiwis

Kiwis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

fine, i'll just donate 50 k CC to someone then... we'll see how worthless it feels to them...

#17 Gydausi

Gydausi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:01 AM

First there is "Gold & extras" witch is much worse for economy then buying gold from other players. Second thing is they made that limiter not to make game better, but to get bigger profits. And btw if i have Virtual game money, that can be bought from the game it self, why then i can't sell it for real life money? Ofcourse im not going to sell gold for money, because what would i get for 100g few bucks for icecream? Gold buying limiter is absolutely pointless economy or w/e! It is just usefull for admins, and erepublik admins are money seeking people. where ever you look there is always buttons "BUY GOLD".

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#18 Kiwis

Kiwis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

To be honest, I even believe it should be allowed to sell gold for cash. With a certain fee for admins ofcourse. But it would make game more attractive for thousans of players.

When whole games is turning only around buying gold, admins should allow players to controll it. Isn't the moto of a game is "PLAYER controlled economy"? What does players controlls at all theese days?

So even if gold traders can controll game by selling thousands of gold for cash, if admins would manage to charge a fee for it instead of trying to catch it, they would make more profit than just selling their own gold.

And to be honest, it's admins fault in the fiirst place to allow people make tons of gold using multiaccounts. They're just too lazy to do any real work, so they just limit gold ammount can be bought and laugh at us when we have to use visa if we want to advance in game at least a little.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#19 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

wrong. show me ANYBODY who sells 10 gold worth of cash PER DAY now after the limits were imposed... It takes a month to sell any cash so it would be more like 69 MONTHS to get the gold needed. Admin insisted that this limit was to stop multies... Thats worked out SO WELL for them and the players hasnt it???? Try a REAL SOLUTION plato and stop being a lazy , greedy %#$&.

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 02 September 2013 - 12:38 PM.

• bonjik likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#20 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

First there is "Gold & extras" witch is much worse for economy then buying gold from other players. Second thing is they made that limiter not to make game better, but to get bigger profits. And btw if i have Virtual game money, that can be bought from the game it self, why then i can't sell it for real life money? Ofcourse im not going to sell gold for money, because what would i get for 100g few bucks for icecream? Gold buying limiter is absolutely pointless economy or w/e! It is just usefull for admins, and erepublik admins are money seeking people. where ever you look there is always buttons "BUY GOLD".

Its a business it have to make profit and before the limit almost nobody buyed gold and there were many botfarms.

Limit helped to 99,99% of players in erepublik

Nice to see that you earn thousands a CC in erepublik per day but most of dont have that kind of problem.

So removing limit only help maybe a hundred player,but it also would help for cheaters

WHICH CANT BE ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users