#1 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

My old topic got locked my moderators.  If you haven't locked topic, I could have explained to you that I have written tickets before, and many other Armenians have been contacting admins for 5 years, and we have not received answer.  Therefore I ask again, TELL US WHAT IS THE POLICY!!!  Don't ask us to contact the company or write a ticket, we have all done this before.  The help section is there to supposedly help us players, no?  I have seen moderators write on articles telling people information, no?  Ok, then write on this article, and give information on what the policy is, so everyone in erepublik knows exactly what is needed to add a ecountry.  It is unfair to not let us know.  How are we supposed to collaborate with each other to make our country if no one knows what is needed to make an ecountry.  For instance, we Armenians have been trying to have our country added for at least 5 years.  We still don't know why it hasn't been added yet.  NO ONE FROM EREPUBLIK HAS TOLD US.  Again I ask either tell us what is needed to actually make a country or give us an update on eArmenia status of becoming an ecountry.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#2 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

"we Armenians have been trying to have our country added for at least 5 years."

I never heard about this

The only one asked about armenia was u also some russian/serbian TO-er. You should have at least 100 active player from Armenia without that you arent ready and you shouldnt granted a TO playground.

#3 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

"we Armenians have been trying to have our country added for at least 5 years."

I never heard about this

The only one asked about armenia was u also some russian/serbian TO-er. You should have at least 100 active player from Armenia without that you arent ready and you shouldnt granted a TO playground.

This is a lie!  Many people since the beta days have been asking for eArmenia.  A political party in eAmerica actually at one time changed the name of their party to "add eArmenia".  There are plenty of news articles about this subject from others, not just myself.  Back on the old forums, this topic was written about more then once. There was actually at one time an Armenian forum outside of the game.  If you want check out my old articles on my paper International Armenian or google an old paper of mine, Hye Deghegadou Thaisdani.  Regardless, I think that the players should hear this from the admins.  My anger comes from the fact that many Armenians have asked admins about this, and we never get an answer.  You tell us 100 people, so why cant the admins, or moderators, or somebody that works or volunteers for the erepublik company cant tell us this?  I would believe that if people that play their game keep asking questions, then a response should be returned.  In this case, no real response has been returned in 5 years.  They just keep talking about internet hits and things like that, they don't really give us any solid information.  If they could give us a solid information, then we would know exactly what we have to do to get Armenia added. 

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#4 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

It's not like they would care. Writing in forum is more useless than sending tickets.

#5 Lizan

Lizan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

You're welcome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Armenia, Armenian, ecountry, adding country

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users