14 replies to this topic

#1 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Following the same logic of my last topic (http://forum.erepubl...back-to-basics/), and as an alternative that pursue the same objective, my proposal is simple: to give an expiration date for the food, weapons and RAWs in eRepublik, in the same way today it happens with the Big Bomb (Nuclear Bomb) and the Small Bomb (ASM Misile), that expires after 30 days. Of course, by their nature, the expiration date must be different between them (the food RAWs expire faster than the food, that expire faster than the weapon RAWs, that expire faster than the weapons)

82iy.png

(Sorry, I haven't found an image with a different date <_< Only for illustrative purposes.)

In this case, we are taking advantage of a feature already implemented by Plato to the Small and the Big Bombs for implement to all the consume products in eRepublik, becoming in other way to fight against the overproduction and to promote better prices.

That's all, folks. ;)

Greetings.

Edited by Demonaire, 08 September 2013 - 05:51 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Viridi

Viridi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

Although a realistic idea to add to the game, I don't want it.

• rainy sunday likes this

50842.png

#3 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Guns can work for 100 - 500 years or even more whats the point lol ? :P

#4 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

I think it a poor idea and unrealistic.

When would you propose the expiration date go into effect? Date set at production or at purchase? If at production, how would you sort it in the market? I would not like to buy something one day from expiration. If at purchase, what prevents continual reselling to prolong the expiration?

• Endritt Zekka likes this

1528331-2.png

#5 ReMiiX

ReMiiX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

Are you kidding?

#6 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Guns can work for 100 - 500 years or even more whats the point lol ? :P

You, as israeli, knows better than me the guns have expire date. Otherwise, the weapon industries in your country would be not so lucrative. :lol:

I think it a poor idea and unrealistic.

When would you propose the expiration date go into effect? Date set at production or at purchase? If at production, how would you sort it in the market? I would not like to buy something one day from expiration. If at purchase, what prevents continual reselling to prolong the expiration?

Yes, It's date set since the production, and the objective, of course, is giving an inmediate or mediate use to the product. Not to be storaged by a long time. In that sense, buying something one day expiration left would do if you're going to use inmediatily in a fight or to regain energy (the same modus operandi of the SB/BB)

Unrealistic is the current overproduction, with non-expired goods. ;)

Greetings.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

You, as israeli, knows better than me the guns have expire date. Otherwise, the weapon industries in your country would be not so lucrative. :lol:

Yes, It's date set since the production, and the objective, of course, is giving an inmediate or mediate use to the product. Not to be storaged by a long time. In that sense, buying something one day expiration left would do if you're going to use inmediatily in a fight or to regain energy (the same modus operandi of the SB/BB)

Unrealistic is the current overproduction, with non-expired goods. ;)

Greetings.

Its not guns its missiles and bombs :lol:

Their are a lot of medieval cannons and old 100 years pistols\rifles fully working(their are some a lot older but rarer) :P

Edited by bonjik, 09 September 2013 - 05:03 AM.

#8 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

how would you sort it in the market?

1528331-2.png

#9 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

how would you sort it in the market?

Without fussion of products offers. ;)

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#10 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

so if i make 100 tanks today and another 100 tomorrow and i want to sell 150, how would that work in your scenario? please explain in full detail. provide diagrams if possible.

1528331-2.png

#11 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

so if i make 100 tanks today and another 100 tomorrow and i want to sell 150, how would that work in your scenario? please explain in full detail. provide diagrams if possible.

Sorry, I'm very bad for the diagrams.

But the procedure is simple: Your 100 tanks today will have Expire Date X, your 100 tanks tomorrow will have Expire Date Y. Your offers with same expire date will fuse between them into one whole offer; your offers with different expires date, don't.

And in the market, the most cheap and shortest expire dates products' offers will be in the first page.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#12 cc1432

cc1432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

no thanks. :)) u have no idea what it will be for admis to tag each item there is in the game with an expiration date :))) and weapons don't expire ^^

I am bound by rationality !

#13 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

no thanks. :)) u have no idea what it will be for admis to tag each item there is in the game with an expiration date :))) and weapons don't expire ^^

One more tag... big deal. :rolleyes:

And the weapons durability in RL doesn't mean weapons doesn't expire.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

#14 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

Extremely complicating what's currently ridiculously simple

#15 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

Extremely complicating what's currently ridiculously simple

...And destructive to the current economic module.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raw, companies, factories, productivity, economy, food, weapons, expiration, date

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users