#1 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

Admins.

Why are other games so successful in their fight against multiaccounts, but eRepublik is known by the opposite?

With eRepublik I can google and find hundred of methods to create multiaccounts, programs designed for steal gold from the game and tutorials or guides to teach people about eR cheating.

In my opinion, if you can´t penalize cheating in a efficient form, then you should take the easy way and allow multiaccounts and gold steal programs in the game. That would be a hundred times better than to punish something you can't persecute and all people would know what to expect here.

Greetings.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#2 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

Admin should only give influence bonus for every lvlups instead gold bonus, done :P

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#3 St0L3n1

St0L3n1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Admins.

Why are other games so successful in their fight against multiaccounts, but eRepublik is known by the opposite?

With eRepublik I can google and find hundred of methods to create multiaccounts, programs designed for steal gold from the game and tutorials or guides to teach people about eR cheating.

In my opinion, if you can´t penalize cheating in a efficient form, then you should take the easy way and allow multiaccounts and gold steal programs in the game. That would be a hundred times better than to punish something you can't persecute and all people would know what to expect here.

Greetings.

Not many online strategy games were able to get the enough fame, there are very few of them eRerp is one of them, so this war is like forever for the admins. Yes they can reduce them but i highly doubt that it can be much successful by the above mention methods as there are many reasons for creating multies not only GOLD BONUS

#4 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

Not many online strategy games were able to get the enough fame, there are very few of them eRerp is one of them, so this war is like forever for the admins. Yes they can reduce them but i highly doubt that it can be much successful by the above mention methods as there are many reasons for creating multies not only GOLD BONUS

You're right. My point, however, goes to another part. It's about respect.

For example, I highly doubt the anti-cheating system in the game I quote is 100% effective, but they... how do I put into words... "advertise" his system. They bluff about his system and today, even that game is famous, nobody thinks about cheating in that game.

I am not asking the admins to design a 100% effective anti-cheating system, I'm asking to improve their system and to begin an advetising campaign that sell to potential players the idea of them fighting courageously against the cheating. That's all.

Greetings.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#5 St0L3n1

St0L3n1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationKarachi, Pakistan

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

You're right. My point, however, goes to another part. It's about respect.

For example, I highly doubt the anti-cheating system in the game I quote is 100% effective, but they... how do I put into words... "advertise" his system. They bluff about his system and today, even that game is famous, nobody thinks about cheating in that game.

I am not asking the admins to design a 100% effective anti-cheating system, I'm asking to improve their system and to begin an advetising campaign that sell to potential players the idea of them fighting courageously against the cheating. That's all.

Greetings.

Recently eRep started activities regarding competition/Tournaments /etc which is getting very interesting now and players are getting more active, if they (eRep Admins) can cash this activities and gather potential players and organize some online debate/seminar to crack out some new ideas regarding the issues such as Multies/etc OR some suggestions on currently running programs such as "Mentor Program" I think your point about "Selling the Idea" can actually work.

Regards

Edited by St0L3n1, 11 September 2013 - 06:54 PM.

#6 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

dont know more money for them

mh4l.png

#7 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Multiple accounts are tolerated by the admins for SOME players, those of the goldbuying type.

• Pertazeta likes this

#8 Pertazeta

Pertazeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

Multiple accounts are tolerated by the admins for SOME players, those of the goldbuying type.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

#9 mpous

mpous

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

Your suspicion makes me sad.
If you got any facts , bring them and justice will be served 100%

#10 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

http://www.erepublik...profile/3900235

http://www.erepublik...profile/6753768

mh4l.png

#11 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

Anyone who buys fake gold with real money should be banned from life IMO. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#12 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

I can't imagine why anyone would bother to cheat in this game.

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

hail satan

#13 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

I can't imagine why anyone would bother to play this game.

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#14 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

I can't imagine what this world would be like without catnip

hail satan

#15 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

I can't imagine what this world would be like without catnip

catnip is not that great.  For one thing I see it kinda burn when it makes contact with the plastic of your pot (the edges)  also dies easily indoors,  saw it made my cat quite bored after a while, cats name is little spectacles(in my home language) current nickname acrobat cat.  after a while it got kind of angry at the catnip and I saw her headbutt it a couple of times.  Perhaps try cat grass or lemon grass as well.

mh4l.png

#16 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

This is a game? 

1029831-1.png

#17 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

catnip is not that great.  For one thing I see it kinda burn when it makes contact with the plastic of your pot (the edges)  also dies easily indoors,  saw it made my cat quite bored after a while, cats name is little spectacles(in my home language) current nickname acrobat cat.  after a while it got kind of angry at the catnip and I saw her headbutt it a couple of times.  Perhaps try cat grass or lemon grass as well.

Your cat is actually a dog.

hail satan

#18 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

Your cat is actually a dog.

a dog t5hat can jump 2 meters onto a small ledge that i regularly find on my garage door also that walks over my keybored when i try and type

mh4l.png

#19 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

a dog t5hat can jump 2 meters onto a small ledge that i regularly find on my garage door also that walks over my keybored when i try and type

A dog with MP disorder. He'll probably jump from your roof one day thinking he's a bird. 

hail satan

#20 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

Your dog is on crack. 

I would seek medical help for him. 

1029831-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eRepublik, Multiaccounts, Multies, Account, Multiples, Bots, Proxys, Programs, Cheating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users