21 replies to this topic

#1 X le variable

X le variable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Hi,

Like many heavy economy oriented player, the 10g limit is hurting my evolution possibility

I have more than 300 Q4 raw companies that I would like to upgrade them to Q5 (by selling them, converting the CC to gold and buying Q5). But with the limitation it would take many year.

I know that removing the limitation alltogether would allow botfarm

So here is my solution :

Link the gold limitation to the number of employes you can have

For example I can employ 520 people because I have a lot of companies so I could transfer 520G/day

A 'not economy oriented player' or new player that can only employ a few pepole would only be allowed to exchange a few gold/day (like today)

You don't have to link with a 1 for 1 formula but you get the idea

The limitation is hurting people with a lot of company, that solution would help them. Meanwhile botfarm would still be limited.

• Rusto and bonjik like this

#2 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

V

#3 Novojavorivsk

Novojavorivsk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

V

#4 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Never.

Bad idea.

#5 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

Never.

Bad idea.

Yes we know your against anything that could improve this game :D

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#6 X le variable

X le variable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

Never.

Bad idea.

Please care to explain why

(I know from your other post that your a well known troll but maybe you could have a valid point...)

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#7 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Please care to explain why

(I know from your other post that your a well known troll but maybe you could have a valid point...)

You wouldnt understand kid.

Anyway just pointing out one flaw out of many. How is your idea would prevent gold selling for real money?

Also doesnt the name Laya says something to you?

She sold gold for real money before the rule change and thats why she made a rebellion to restore the rule for cheaters.

#8 X le variable

X le variable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

You wouldnt understand kid.

Anyway just pointing out one flaw out of many. How is your idea would prevent gold selling for real money?

Also doesnt the name Laya says something to you?

She sold gold for real money before the rule change and thats why she made a rebellion to restore the rule for cheaters.

To sell gold for real money faster than yet the buyer and the seller would need a well developped land. So if they put that much effort in the game I assume they won't try to cheat or they'll lose a lot if they are caught.

So because one guy cheated all the comunity should be punished ? Nice way of thinking

And BTW if it's something is true and you have decent explanation skills you should be able to make me understand by explaining your point. So feel free to do it. Or else it's just that you try to make a point without any argument, wich is highly fallacious (on the internet such people are called troll).

• bonjik likes this

#9 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

To sell gold for real money faster than yet the buyer and the seller would need a well developped land. So if they put that much effort in the game I assume they won't try to cheat or they'll lose a lot if they are caught.

So because one guy cheated all the comunity should be punished ? Nice way of thinking

And BTW if it's something is true and you have decent explanation skills you should be able to make me understand by explaining your point. So feel free to do it. Or else it's just that you try to make a point without any argument, wich is highly fallacious (on the internet such people are called troll).

Sorry, but if you think the cheaters are the poors or the lazybums, you don't understand about Internet Multiaccountism.

And your idea is a great example: To lift the gold restriction by number of employees will generate only the hire of employees solely for advantageous participation in the monetary market. Technically, it is the return to allow the creation of new ORGs (this time represented by a account) with all the functionalities previously neglected to the current ORGs.

Obvious consecuences: Multiemployeees, Multifabrics, transfer of the accounts to a country with 1CC minimum wage, A really humongous asset laundry octopus.

And, besides and to finish, I'm still celebrating the 24 ORGs permabanned from yesterday. B)

Greetings.

Edited by Demonaire, 20 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Sorry, but if you think the cheaters are the poors or the lazybums, you don't understand about Internet Multiaccountism.

And your idea is a great example: To lift the gold restriction by number of employees will generate only the hire of employees solely for advantageous participation in the monetary market. Technically, it is the back to allow the creation of new ORGs (this time represented by a account) with all the functionalities previously neglected to the current ORGs.

Obvious consecuences: Multiemployeees, Multifabrics, transfer of the accounts to a country with 1CC minimum wage, A really humongous asset laundry octopus.

And, besides and to finish, I'm still celebrating the 24 ORGs permabans of yesterday. B)

Greetings.

Something like this,although I didnt see reasonable to explain since his proposal was hopeless to begin with and gained no support at all,also every time when I see an article which proposes to lift 10 gold limit getting no attention or even negative comment by others,which no wonder given that honest players would suffer and only cheaters could profit it.

Lets not forget even for Admins lifting 10 gold limit would be very bad.

So no danger this will stay

The only thing left to be done is to stop cheaters REMOVING NATIONAL ORGS FROM GAME

Or at very least max 3 national org per country,the rest removed because how those used for money laundry.

• Demonaire likes this

#11 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Something like this,although I didnt see reasonable to explain since his proposal was hopeless to begin with and gained no support at all,also every time when I see an article which proposes to lift 10 gold limit getting no attention or even negative comment by others,which no wonder given that honest players would suffer and only cheaters could profit it.

Lets not forget even for Admins lifting 10 gold limit would be very bad.

So no danger this will stay

The only thing left to be done is to stop cheaters REMOVING NATIONAL ORGS FROM GAME

Or at very least max 3 national org per country,the rest removed because how those used for money laundry.

Yesterday, Plato permabanned 24 ORGs because his trap. It is a good start. Woot.gif

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#12 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

So, the OP want an increase in gold limit.  To be used to buy gold from the monetary limit.  There could still be the 10 gold limit for transferring between players.  So, the OP has a point, the gold limit is really limiting for players who wish to expand.  But, the idea of employees as a means for gold limit is not the best.  You can just buy employees easily.  And we also have to see the drawbacks of increase gold purchases.  Gold prices will rise a lot faster in the future.  And I don't see any reason why you should be able to transfer 520 gold per day.  That is just ridiculous.

#13 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

So, the OP want an increase in gold limit.  To be used to buy gold from the monetary limit.  There could still be the 10 gold limit for transferring between players.  So, the OP has a point, the gold limit is really limiting for players who wish to expand.  But, the idea of employees as a means for gold limit is not the best.  You can just buy employees easily.  And we also have to see the drawbacks of increase gold purchases.  Gold prices will rise a lot faster in the future.  And I don't see any reason why you should be able to transfer 520 gold per day.  That is just ridiculous.

Live with the limit or buy gold.End of story.

#14 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

LOL @ shitra.... multis are gonna multi... the only way to stop them is if admin could do their job properly and remove them and stop them from from existing, which they do not want to do as it makes them money.  So stop trying to say that more than 10 gold a day on the MM is gonna make multies more prevalent...they already are because admins likes it that way.  As for the "buy gold or deal with it" statement??? HAHAHA id rather shit in my hands and clap than buy gold in a shitty environment like this  Why would i spend $100 on a peice of crap game like this when i can buy a REAL game for less and get more support from the game owners?? Why should i be FORCED to buy gold in a game that is advertised as "FREE" Why should i be forced to buy gold when people joined when its advertised as "BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMIC EMPIRE"..Not much of an empire on 10 gold a day. And lastly...we have been over this before, Admin told everyone the 10 gold limit was to STOP THE MULTIES and once again we all say..."GEE THAT HAS WORKED OUT EVER SO WELL FOR THEM AND I DONT SEE ANY MULTIES IN THIS GAME AFTER THE 10 GOLD RULE"

LOL youre fast becoming a joke around here with your opinions, Shiitna..

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 28 September 2013 - 12:34 AM.

• bonjik likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#15 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

LOL @ shitra.... multis are gonna multi... the only way to stop them is if admin could do their job properly and remove them and stop them from from existing, which they do not want to do as it makes them money.  So stop trying to say that more than 10 gold a day on the MM is gonna make multies more prevalent...they already are because admins likes it that way.  As for the "buy gold or deal with it" statement??? HAHAHA id rather shit in my hands and clap than buy gold in a shitty environment like this  Why would i spend $100 on a peice of crap game like this when i can buy a REAL game for less and get more support from the game owners?? Why should i be FORCED to buy gold in a game that is advertised as "FREE" Why should i be forced to buy gold when people joined when its advertised as "BUILD YOUR OWN ECONOMIC EMPIRE"..Not much of an empire on 10 gold a day. And lastly...we have been over this before, Admin told everyone the 10 gold limit was to STOP THE MULTIES and once again we all say..."GEE THAT HAS WORKED OUT EVER SO WELL FOR THEM AND I DONT SEE ANY MULTIES IN THIS GAME AFTER THE 10 GOLD RULE"

LOL youre fast becoming a joke around here with your opinions, Shiitna..

You reminds me:

zu2jcK3.jpg

Your entire post laughable,I dont have time to deal with little crying nerds. But for lolz just few things pointed out:

If this game so shitty why u still playing since 2009?Are you a masochist?

What "REAL" game you play since 4 year? 

Also its free to play,you arent forced to buy gold. Who pointing gun at your head my little nerd?

Less multifarm thats a fact.

• Demonaire likes this

#16 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

You reminds me:

zu2jcK3.jpg

Your entire post laughable,I dont have time to deal with little crying nerds. But for lolz just few things pointed out:

If this game so shitty why u still playing since 2009?Are you a masochist?

What "REAL" game you play since 4 year? 

Also its free to play,you arent forced to buy gold. Who pointing gun at your head my little nerd?

Less multifarm thats a fact.

We play lots of real games for lots of years ... like cod  i had the whole series ;)

1)Your arguments are dumb , multi accounts still assist now so in other words your entire argument is false since the problem isn't solved :P

2)Most players in this game became 2 clickers hoping that it will return to be more like its older versions so yes it have becoming shitty cause the admins only add lame ideas , and people like you agree with every piece of shit they do -_-

3)Putting a picture of a fat kid isn't gonna make our arguments any better  <_<

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#17 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

There are plenty of games that i still play.  Not only the series of games but still games that are better than this POS as Mr bonjik has pointed out. GTA series, Battlefield series, COD series Sim city series and AoE series are games that shit all over this game for military, economy and empire building, but i guess you are still in school so you  and mummy and daddy cant afford good games like these and are forced to play crappy browser games. Hell ive been playing Sim City 4 for 10 years now and is only recently that i can upgrade to the new one as its finally come out..  Why im still here?? The good people ive met in my community, which you arent one of. keeps me in IRC more than the 5 minutes it takes for me to 43 click the game requirements.  We also stay for the hope that the game returns to the great game it once was before it became this money grubbing peice of slime that it has turned into.  As for forcing me to buy gold?? No i DONT buy gold but if i want to get anywhere in the game its made quite impossible for me to exchange ANY citizen currency  at a great enough rate to be able to upgrade ANYTHING without having to wait another 5 years to have to gold to do it. so as for "building an economic empire" as is FALSELY stated in the games headline, and for which i joined for in the first place, you are basically forced to buy gold.  . So in all reality shitna, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your post.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 28 September 2013 - 11:05 AM.

• bonjik likes this

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#18 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

We play lots of real games for lots of years ... like cod  i had the whole series ;)

1)Your arguments are dumb , multi accounts still assist now so in other words your entire argument is false since the problem isn't solved :P

2)Most players in this game became 2 clickers hoping that it will return to be more like its older versions so yes it have becoming shitty cause the admins only add lame ideas , and people like you agree with every piece of shit they do -_-

3)Putting a picture of a fat kid isn't gonna make our arguments any better  <_<

What a logic you have....OMG

With your logic there is no point to punish people because of crimes(murder,stealing) because crimes still exist anyway so problem isn't solved :P 

2,Never turn back thats number one rule for game developers

a,He is greedy like that fat kid,moar gold per day

b,He shown no respect like a spoiled nerd,so deserves nothing in return. 

• Demonaire likes this

#19 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

What a logic you have....OMG

With your logic there is no point to punish people because of crimes(murder,stealing) because crimes still exist anyway so problem isn't solved :P

2,Never turn back thats number one rule for game developers

a,He is greedy like that fat kid,moar gold per day

b,He shown no respect like a spoiled nerd,so deserves nothing in return. 

1)You should punish for crimes but i dont see why punish the entire community with a punishment that doesn't solve the problem , would be far more efficient to stop doing gold limit and start doing this :

A)Ban IP(Yes i know they can change IP).

B)Permanent ban the Multis & The players main account.

C)make it possible to make donations of 10 gold max but you can buy as much gold as you want with your CC.

2)No its not turning back its just reputing features which were taken out although the community says they want them back , i didn't say turn back completely their were lots of important upgrades since V1 , but you should always remember to admit your mistakes when you do them and fix them :lol:

3)Being a fat kids doesn't make you greedy they are just eating a lot and not doing any sports , I also want more gold basically cause then i can buy all the gold i want in 1 time and doesn't have to buy 10 gold per day over a period every time i wanna upgrade or build something.

#20 Shiina Sayane

Shiina Sayane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

1)You should punish for crimes but i dont see why punish the entire community with a punishment that doesn't solve the problem , would be far more efficient to stop doing gold limit and start doing this :

A)Ban IP(Yes i know they can change IP).

B)Permanent ban the Multis & The players main account.

C)make it possible to make donations of 10 gold max but you can buy as much gold as you want with your CC.

2)No its not turning back its just reputing features which were taken out although the community says they want them back , i didn't say turn back completely their were lots of important upgrades since V1 , but you should always remember to admit your mistakes when you do them and fix them :lol:

3)Being a fat kids doesn't make you greedy they are just eating a lot and not doing any sports , I also want more gold basically cause then i can buy all the gold i want in 1 time and doesn't have to buy 10 gold per day over a period every time i wanna upgrade or build something.

You dont seems to understand at all,no point to discuss anything.

But one last time

Before limit monetary market was used by cheaters as a money laundering tool. Are you missed the national org case when 100k-500k gold(coming from bots) were put on MM for 1g/10CC?

Without limit cheaters would even need national orgs....

So no,it never will be back. Simply impossible,BTW if you want to play without gold limit can try one of the shitty erep clones and see how cool the game which ruled by botters(hint you not gonna like it) xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users