International eUniversity project - international network of educational institutions in eRepublik.
International eUniversity project does not set any international political goals.
Any countries involved into International eUniversity project can fight with each other, have an economic embargo, etc.
History of the International eUniversity project:
2.The main differences from other educational institutions were:
- correspondence learning process;
- no skype or IRC lectures;
- players are not required to be online at a certain time, or to install additional client communication;
- the principle of quests is applied in the tasks;
- difficulty of the tasks increases with each new task;
- the purpose of the learning process is to increase social activity of players.
3. In June 2012 the University was opened in eBelarus.
4.In October of 2012 was the opening of the Ukrainian Society Socialization Academy (eUkraine)
5. In December 2012, the International eUniversity project includes:
6. Then, many deans left the game. The project was stopped.
1. At 1 course receives players from 1 and 2 divisions
2. At 2 course receives players from 3 and 4 divisions + 1 course graduates
1.Abiturient must complete an introductory task
Introductory task (in eRussia)
2.have any avatar in the game (other than the "starting")
3.Vote for the article about eUniversity enrollment. Post his vote number in comments
4.Be a member (or apply) MU
5.Fill in the introductory form with information about themselves
2.Study groups are formed according to the results of introductory tasks. Once enrolled, the student receives assignments from supervisors through private messages in the game.
3.For the quests completing student receives buns (1st course) and receives a task of a higher difficulty.
4.The complexity of tasks increases each time student receives a new task or or enters a new course.
fter graduation student receives a personal academic badge. Alumni list
Research and Degrees modules.
1. After the first course (8 tasks + project) - Graduate Alumni
2. After the second course - (7 tasks + one local research) - Bachelor Alumni
Bachelor Alumni would be required to conduct one local research, which is reviewed and accepted by local staff of eUniversity.
3. Master Alumni would conduct one international research in English(or another international language(if Council of Deans accepted this)), which is reviewed and accepted by the Council of Dean
4. Doctor Alumni would conduct two major international researches, which would be reviewed and accepted by Council of Dean. Either one of them expand the general knowledge of eRepublik in a manner that could lead to game mechanic changes or other major event, such as large scale local or international attention, leading into major changes in the society or societies.
fficial Newspaper of the International eUniversity project – .eRussianPaper.
To become a part of International eUniversity project it is necessary to send a request to the Head of International University project from the representative of the country government (or one of the TOP-5 parties) if it is interested in opening local International eUniversity branch.
If application has been approved:
1. Head of the International eUniversity projects appoints the Dean of the University branch in this country
2. eUniversity branch receives:
a) all tasks for 1st course;
b ) instructions of organizing the educational process
c) access to the tasks updates
3. eUniversity branch terms of reference:
a) The choice of the local eUniversity branch name;
b ) The choise of supervisors
c) Determining the source and size of funding
Head of the International eUniversity project
Edited by Mr. Alex Great, 08 October 2013 - 10:03 AM.