mib boby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Show all political parties in Rankings

The new Ranking is pretty but the idea to show only the 10 biggest parties (and the 5 biggest newspapers) is dooming the small ones to die because no one can see them anymore. And thus, no one joins them anymore.

Let’s show more than 10 political parties in the Rankings (and same for the Newspapers).

showmorepolitical.png

Implement Referendums on presidential proposal

It’s interesting to have the opinion of the community for many different things like alliances, etc
referendum.png

Bring back the “Contracts”
It was a really amazing feature, but I understand that you had to remove it because it demanded too much time and effort. Why not brainstorm to implement a new type of contracts, to make it possible to create alliances with concrete punishments if you break the alliance terms or non-agression pacts that aren’t just a joke, …

Add newspaper at organization

I am Party President and my party have an organization, but when i want to write an article I need the link of newspaper to write... it's very hard if you don't have the link... it will be interesting if you will add the newspaper on organization profile like citizens profile:)

organisation.png

Bring back the old mold for Congress Elections
Candidates were fighting for themselves => More activity from their side

Voters voted for a sigle candidate not for a whole party => No more "I don't vote you becouse of your party" (Wich happed really often)

The new modules puts all the hard work on the Party President's shoulders and his team. They have to promote the candidates, do all the campaign... basically everything.

In the old module only those who worked hard were elected. Yes there was a little more spam but not much more than there is now.

The new module is, in theory, more organized, but in fact it is not and is a real dumb down for the game

Miauuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

#2 Léon Reno

Léon Reno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I do really like the new congress elections. No more spam. People can just visit election section, take a look at candidates and vote for that party.

For the rest, I aggree. Especially referendum issue.

#3 Mlendea Horatiu

Mlendea Horatiu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRomania, Oradea

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

I agree

EDIT

About the newspaper link... yes there should be a link, it's not hard or costy to put it there... but I think it would be better if the party itself will have a newspaper, not only the org... and MUs too, why not. And that newspaper should be accessible by the PP, vPP and idk... Spokesman?

I do really like the new congress elections. No more spam. People can just visit election section, take a look at candidates and vote for that party.

For the rest, I aggree. Especially referendum issue.

Yes, it is more quiet now... too quiet... The only people who really work hard are the party presidents and not the candidates, the candidates just sit and let their PP do all the hard work for them... not talking that the masses are voting as their PP / MU cmd tells them even more than before (much more)...

I think that the new module is better only theoretically but not practically, and that it makes the game feel much less alive and too easy/dull...

When the new module was implemented I thought it was a good change (because, as I said, theoretically it is) but time showed me that the political module became much more boring and that the politicians are less active than before

And you said "No more spam"... wrong! There is spam... a little less than before but there still is

Edited by Mlendea Horatiu, 12 October 2013 - 12:48 AM.

• mib boby likes this

:) ██████ :)n4ss.png :) ██████ :)

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___DRACONES INVICTUS__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.___

#4 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

You were going well until your last proposal. The new political module allow a bigger role to the parties than the old model, strenghten the colective over the individual, supporting the democracy.

The people can not like it, but this system is, far, more democratic and deliberative than the previous one. Besides, gives more protection against the PTO.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Show all political parties in Rankings

The new Ranking is pretty but the idea to show only the 10 biggest parties (and the 5 biggest newspapers) is dooming the small ones to die because no one can see them anymore. And thus, no one joins them anymore.
Let’s show more than 10 political parties in the Rankings (and same for the Newspapers).

showmorepolitical.png

It’s interesting to have the opinion of the community for many different things like alliances, etc
referendum.png

I like those 2 a lot,

The first one would (or could) solve the problem of finding that small(or medium) sized party.

It would also be nice to see something like it for the Military Units(right now it only shows the top 5)

The second item would be a good alternative for referendums via articles(which can be manipulated).

• Praetorian Guard Org likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#6 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Great ideas! And that's precisely the problem with them... Plato loves to troll his users, implementing this forum for suggestions, but not even taken one idea from it.

• mib boby likes this

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#7 bonjik

bonjik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Great ideas! And that's precisely the problem with them... Plato loves to troll his users, implementing this forum for suggestions, but not even taken one idea from it.

take one ? he didn't even look at it for as far as we know :P

and thx to him this forum is dying :(

• mib boby likes this

#8 klugway

klugway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

referendum.png

I agree with the referendum implementation, I believe it would bring real value to the game. Hope to see it soon.

#9 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

i like all the ideas, but not the las one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users